Disney Fantasy June 6, 2015

Cruise Meet

• Total voters
Hi everyone! It's just DH - Gene and myself - Joan. We'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary. Can't wait to meet everyone. :flower3:

St. Thomas is like being in the US with same currency~ some cell plans even cover it.

LOL.... St. Thomas IS the U.S. (U.S. Virgin Islands)

I like you already! :cool1: pirate:

Sailing:
Me
Jenn
Drew DS14
Zach DS10

Look forward to meeting everybody in the next year,,,,

We booked and this will be our 4th disney cruise. Our kids will be finishing 9th (DS) and 7th grade (DD)at cruise time. We are excited to take our friends on their first Disney cruise. A single dad with his son finishing 11th and daughter finishing 7th. I am hoping at our St Thomas stop I can convince them to take the ferry to St John. I love it there.

Hello :wave2:
We booked this cruise last week when we were on the Dream. We are really looking forward to it. It will be our 2nd cruise.
:)

Hi all, we just switched our Alaska cruise to this one. We were on the Fantasy last week and enjoyed the Western Caribbean so much we decided the heck with the cold, let's do it again. This will be our 4th DCL, 3rd time on Fantasy, 2nd time for the Eastern.

Renee, will you add us to the FE group please? Will be me (Jack), DW-Brenda, DS-Justin (15), DD-Jenna (13).

This will be our first Disney Cruise. We are big fans of the parks. Traveling with my husband and 3 kids ages14, 10, and 8

Welcome new members! I have added a F/E Group to my roll call spreadsheet. If you would like to participate in the F/E Group let me know your cabin number if you know it so I can add it to the list. For those of you who are new, F/E is a fun thing to do on your cruise. You put a bag or specially made hanging banner with pouches on your 'fish' decoration outside your door. These stick out of the wall outside all the cabins and are perfect to hang things. Then during the week we drop off little gifts in the bags. You can do as much or as little as you wish. Some folks do little things daily, others just do one per trip. Gifts can be anything - Homemade items that either signify your hometown, state or country or the trip, Disney items, pirate items for the party, the ideas are endless. If you participate plan on having a suitcase just for this! It is a lot of fun and one of my kids (and mine) favorite part of sailing DCL. They love delivering the items and checking our F/E holder when we go to the cabin. I will create a spreadsheet with everyone's cabin that is participating and as much information as you all provide. We usually have a sign up cut off at least a month before sail date so you have time to put together the gifts. Let me know if you have any questions or want to join! You can PM me here.

Hello All! We had a dummy cruise set up since 2012 and have finally chosen this one in 2015! So excited! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We sailed on the Wonder to Alaska in 2012 and had a fabulous time! However, we love warmer weather more!
My husband and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary (June 5). We were supposed to get married on St. John and have our honeymoon in the Eastern Caribbean but the ship's boiler blew up (no kidding!) a few weeks before. We had to rearrange everything! We found a cruise on Carnival to the Western Caribbean and did that 11 years ago. So we are FINALLY making it to the Eastern Caribbean! Can't wait!
We will be traveling with our two daughters, then ages 6 and 7. I am an elementary school librarian. We get out of school on June 4 in 2015. We live in South Carolina.
We love to do FE! So please include us! Our room number is 6670.
Glad to be here!!!:lovestruc

Welcome!
Hello All! We had a dummy cruise set up since 2012 and have finally chosen this one in 2015! So excited! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We sailed on the Wonder to Alaska in 2012 and had a fabulous time! However, we love warmer weather more!
My husband and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary (June 5). We were supposed to get married on St. John and have our honeymoon in the Eastern Caribbean but the ship's boiler blew up (no kidding!) a few weeks before. We had to rearrange everything! We found a cruise on Carnival to the Western Caribbean and did that 11 years ago. So we are FINALLY making it to the Eastern Caribbean! Can't wait!
We will be traveling with our two daughters, then ages 6 and 7. I am an elementary school librarian. We get out of school on June 4 in 2015. We live in South Carolina.
We love to do FE! So please include us! Our room number is 6670.
Glad to be here!!!:lovestruc

We just came off the Wonder to Alaska and booked this cruise while on board! Can't wait to sail on the Fantasy. Looks like an awesome ship! It is me, my husband and my daughter who will be 7 when we sail!:cool1:

Hi everyone!
We took the Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy the first full week of July and couldn't resist booking another trip while we were on board! This will be our 5th Disney cruise and the third time we're taking the Eastern Caribbean itinerary. The ports are simply gorgeous, and we love all the days at sea! Our DD will be 16 and DS will be just shy of 12 when we set sail next June. Looking forward to counting down here. :)

Excited for our first trip on the Fantasy! Will be me, DH, DD7 and DD5. Haven't decided whether we will do the FE thing. I dont really know much about it :yay:

Hi! Not quite sure how this dis board thing works but I just found this meet page for our cruise. It will be our first cruise but we have had annual dl passes since the 90's. It is my husband, me and our two kids 7 and 5 by the time we cruise. We also have another family coming with same ages. So excited for the trip! Have been doing lots of research.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter