**Disney Fantasy June 30th, 2012- EASTERN**

Gty: Tammie, Randy DS(24), Amy DD(18)
8110: Yvonne, Doug, Ryan DS(17), Amanda DD(15)
8144/6: Rose, Paul, Sara, Katherine DD(13), Isabella DD(11), Josie DD(10 months)
9106: Susan, Jeff, Kate* DD(7), Keith DS(5)
9130: Lori, John, Eric DS(20), Anthony DS(15)
9134: Bill, Sara, Tyler DS(8), Charlie DS(5), Joey DS(4)
9610: Connie, Dave, Joshua DS(6), Jack DS(3)
10042: Tom, Cheryl, Emma DD(13), Sara DD(7)
10044: Lynda, Mike
10102: Kile, Sara, Abby DD(12), Sophie Kate DD(5)

*nut and seed allergy
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Hi! My name is Melissa. My husband Mike and I will be celebrating our Honeymoon on this cruise! We will be in Disney the week before! We can't wait to meet everyone!!

Hi! My name is Melissa. My husband Mike and I will be celebrating our Honeymoon on this cruise! We will be in Disney the week before! We can't wait to meet everyone!!

:welcome: So glad to have you join us. There is another honeymooning couple on this cruise as well. Come join us over at FB too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/153888984652742/

And, we have two meet ups so far: 1st meet up is a pre-meet up at Port Orleans Riverside on the 29th at 8pm at the River Roost to see Yeehaa Bob perform. The second meet up is on the ship on the 30th at 3pm at Vista Cafe (deck 4 midship) Hope to see you there:)

Michelle travelling with husband and twin boys who are 9. Looking forward to meeting anyone with children the same age.

Michelle travelling with husband and twin boys who are 9. Looking forward to meeting anyone with children the same age.

Hey Tweet - we sailed together March 19 last year! Take care of my friend, Anjazikar - I introduced her to the boards today! She needs some serious help - she did not know she got some pixie dust (room upgrade to balcony) and did not know to check in and get a good boarding time!

Amanda

Welcome, Anjazikar!

I have a 9 year old boy, too.

He's a sports nut - plays travel hockey and lacrosse, loves to read, and music.

We have a meet scheduled for 3 pm at Vista Cafe-Deck 4-Midship. Hope you can make it!

:welcome: So glad to have you join us. There is another honeymooning couple on this cruise as well. Come join us over at FB too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/153888984652742/

And, we have two meet ups so far: 1st meet up is a pre-meet up at Port Orleans Riverside on the 29th at 8pm at the River Roost to see Yeehaa Bob perform. The second meet up is on the ship on the 30th at 3pm at Vista Cafe (deck 4 midship) Hope to see you there:)

Anjazikar welcome aboard don't forget to join us on facebook i put the facebook address above.

Its getting crazy around here now:hyper:

Tammie doe you have your room number so I can add it?

Hi Michelle Welcome! I have an 8.5 yo boy. Make sure you check out the facebook page too...we are gathering a list of email addresses so the boys correspond before we all sail.

Its getting crazy around here now:hyper:

Tammie doe you have your room number so I can add it?

Crazy here too - Jeff is fishing all week and the kids are at all day VBS so I have taken over the diningroom and finishing up the FE gifts. Then it's time to start organizing clothes. Mother Nature has decided to get us ready for florida weather this weekend; we are expecting highs in the 90 with dew points in the high 60's. Thank goodness for air conditioning and pools.

Welcome, Anjazikar!

We have a meet scheduled for 3 pm at Vista Cafe-Deck 4-Midship. Hope you can make it![/QUOTE]
Perfect! I will definetly be there--My boarding time is 2pm ):

Look forward to meeting you and your family!

Welcome, Anjazikar!

We have a meet scheduled for 3 pm at Vista Cafe-Deck 4-Midship. Hope you can make it!
Awesome! My boarding time is at 2:00, should be able to make it there. Looking foward to meeting you there

Hi Michelle Welcome! I have an 8.5 yo boy. Make sure you check out the facebook page too...we are gathering a list of email addresses so the boys correspond before we all sail.
So I am brand new at this discussion board......I was introduced by a co-worker. What is the facebook page? I would love to have the boys meet some other boys before the cruise.

Hey if anyone is interested, I found this cool website etsy.com where you can get personalized shirts for pirate night and even the 4th of July!

It is a website where you can design shirts for the cruise. It is all embroidery. I am having pirate shirts made for pirate night and also 4th of July shirts. I thought it was cute idea!

Anjazikar -

Etsy is a collection of individual sellers - DCLaholic was looking for the name of the specific seller you are working with, I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter