• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Disney Fantasy June 30th, 2012- EASTERN**

Has anybody thought about a logo for our cruise?

Don't hold back, creative types! :thumbsup2

Here are the two I made and posted to the Facebook page:

542496_645919829619_29800445_32877904_1007648426_n.jpg

579678_645905807719_29800445_32877801_1024751620_n.jpg

OK, so I feel so out of it on this cruise. My daughter graduates in a week and I have been spending all of my time working on stuff for her. Our party is this weekend and she graduates on Tuesday :scared1:. Once that is over I think the weight of the cruise is just going to come crashing down on me.

I love the logos that have been posted. Can we download them and make them into magnets?

I finally booked my rental car so I think all the major pieces for the trip is done now I just need to plan my FE's and what I want to take on the cruise :eek:.

Can't believe the cruise is just around the corner :woohoo:.

Susan

Oh, by the way, I sneaked a trip to Disneyland last week when I headed out there for a conference :cool2:. It was so much fun, I hit both parks and even got to see the World of Color. That was amazing. I picked up some Disneyland stuff for my kids, kind of wetting the whistle for our summer trip.

Susan

If anyone wants to join in FE#3 please let me know:cool1:

I would love to be part of the 3rd FE group. I hope it isn't full.
My name is Tammie (Hallford) Shaiq and I am 51
My son is Randy Ashford and he is 24
My daughter is Amy Ashford and she is 18.
Approximately how many will be in the group so I can get an idea what I will do for gifts.
I still don't have a room number yet. I will let you know when they finally assign me one.
Thanks
Tammie Shaiq

I would love to be part of the 3rd FE group. I hope it isn't full.
My name is Tammie (Hallford) Shaiq and I am 51
My son is Randy Ashford and he is 24
My daughter is Amy Ashford and she is 18.
Approximately how many will be in the group so I can get an idea what I will do for gifts.
I still don't have a room number yet. I will let you know when they finally assign me one.
Thanks
Tammie Shaiq

sounds great can't wait to meet everyone.

Absolutely.

Lynda made another awesome logo and posted it on the Facebook page, let me post it here.

582260_4052386667968_1231070401_33752867_689156049_n.jpg

Donna posted the background image and Lynda worked her Photoshop mojo. Here is the background if anyone over her would like to use it to create something too!

540069_3990264005050_1534354233_4730034_1634874300_n.jpg

This will be my FIRST Disney Cruise! It will be me (43), husband (36), and our little girl (almost 2). She LOVES LOVES LOVES Mickey Mouse. She has met him twice! My husband and I have sailed on Carnival, RCCL, and Princess before but we are beyond excited to be doing the Disney Cruise. Hope to meet up with families with little ones!:::goodvibes

Did you want to join the Fe group?

This is what we plan to do for our excursions:

St Maarten: Tour with Bernards
St Thomas: Champagne Sail
Castaway Cay: nothing planned, just chill and enjoy;) We may rent bikes and snorkel but no set plan:thumbsup2

Our family is doing the St. John Champagne Catamaran Sail and Snorkel. Is that the same thing you are doing? If so, it will be fun meeting you in person.

Our family is doing the St. John Champagne Catamaran Sail and Snorkel. Is that the same thing you are doing? If so, it will be fun meeting you in person.

Yes, that is the same thing! Looking forward to meeting you as well. Will you be able to make our DisMeet on embarkation day (June 30th at 3pm at Vista Cafe)? Can't wait for our magical cruise!!

Yes, that is the same thing! Looking forward to meeting you as well. Will you be able to make our DisMeet on embarkation day (June 30th at 3pm at Vista Cafe)? Can't wait for our magical cruise!!
Yes we are aiming to make it to both the meeting on Friday night as well as on the ship. I see you are celebrating your 20th wedding anniversary. Our 17th is on July 1st. We will be bringing our DS who is 13 along as I don't think he would appreciate us taking a Disney Cruise without him.

I just signed up for this; we have a 7:30 time slot. Can't wait it will be just myself and the kids. Jeff is scuba diving in the morning.

Is it june yet :hourglass

I just signed up for this; we have a 7:30 time slot. Can't wait it will be just myself and the kids. Jeff is scuba diving in the morning.

Is it june yet :hourglass

Susan- is Jeff on the dive with Disney or is he going on his own? My DH Jason is also diving that morning - with Disney. We have had some crazy dives, so I am making him to the DCL one in case something happens.

Susan- is Jeff on the dive with Disney or is he going on his own? My DH Jason is also diving that morning - with Disney. We have had some crazy dives, so I am making him to the DCL one in case something happens.

Jeff is with Disney, I am too chicken to book anything else. I really need his paycheck so we can continue to go on vacations.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hey Tweet,

Can you tell me how many people we have so far in FE3? And I just want to make sure that you've got us down for that group, Mike & Lynda Progler. I've got everything made and ready to pack up, so I want to make sure you've got us in the group!! :yay:

Thanks!

Lynda

This is what we have so far for FE #3:

?: Tom, DD(13), DD(7)
Gty: Tammie, Randy DS(24), Amy DD(18)
8110: Yvonne, Doug, Ryan DS(17), Amanda DD(15)
8144/6: Dw, DH, Katherine DD(13), Isabella DD(11), Josie DD(10 months)
9106: Susan, Jeff, Kate DD(7), Keith DS(5)
9130: Lori, John, Eric DS(20), Anthony DS(15)
9134: Bill, Sara, Tyler DS(8), Charlie DS(5), Joey DS(4)
9610: Connie, Dave, Josua DS(6), Jack DS(3)
10044: Lynda, Mike
10102: Kile, Sara, Abby DD(12), Sophie DD(5). Katie DD(5)

Please let me know if anything is wrong. Will update in a couple days:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter