**Disney Fantasy June 30th, 2012- EASTERN**

Hi everyone, we just bookedthis this morning. Is there anyway of joining the FE group? I dont have a facebook. :(
So excited to be joining everyone!

Hello and Welcome!!! It's exciting to see so many new cruisers to this particular cruise!! We are going to have a blast. There were two FE groups started and I believe they are both closed at this time so they can prepare the right amount of gifts etc. But, with so many new additions, maybe someone can start up a third FE group!!!:confused3 Just a thought:) Don't forget about the 2 Dismeets we have scheduled too.....let me know if you need info on this. So glad to have you join us!!

Hello and Welcome!!! It's exciting to see so many new cruisers to this particular cruise!! We are going to have a blast. There were two FE groups started and I believe they are both closed at this time so they can prepare the right amount of gifts etc. But, with so many new additions, maybe someone can start up a third FE group!!!:confused3 Just a thought:) Don't forget about the 2 Dismeets we have scheduled too.....let me know if you need info on this. So glad to have you join us!!

Thanks! I have just started to read through all the pages to try to catch up.
I would be more then willing to start up another FE group. My son looks forword to doing this almost as much as the cruise itself:rotfl: If anyone is interested in other group please let me know.

I would be more then willing to start up another FE group. My son looks forword to doing this almost as much as the cruise itself:rotfl: If anyone is interested in other group please let me know.

Sounds great Tweet! I will put this on our FB group too and tell those that are interested to head over to our DIS group forum to sign up with you for the 3rd FE group!!

Sounds great Tweet! I will put this on our FB group too and tell those that are interested to head over to our DIS group forum to sign up with you for the 3rd FE group!!

Great. Thanks so much. If you find out for sure that group 2 is closed already I will start a new one. :cool1:

:welcome:Yay!! More cruisers!! If you are on Facebook, we also have a group over there so come join us!! I have set up two Dismeets as well and would love to meet you in person. The first meet up is a pre-meet at POR on the 29th at 830pm at RiverRoost to see Yeehaa Bob perform. I've never seen his performance and am looking forward to that. The second Dismeet is on embarkation day at 3pm at Vista Cafe-deck 4 midship!! Hope to see you there!!!! :thumbsup2

What do I need to do to join the FB group? I went to the link and it said a closed group, so I am thinking I may need to be invited or something.

We are sailing with you guys in a few WEEKS. I'm a dad sailing with my 3 daughters, twins 23 and my youngest one 21 < who just grad college> (3 kids done with college- we need this cruise). first a heads-up revd an e-mail
and lots of chatter on the dis-boards about this credit. someone already on this sailing said she got the discount $800.00. I've just e-mailed my Dreams
TA to see if she can get this for me. will let you know the outcome. I believe you need to be a Dvc member and paid with cash not points.
just a heads-up... for other Dvc members out there

WELCOME!! Have you had a chance to join us over at Facebook too?!! See you on board in a little over 7 weeks!! Yippee!! :goodvibes

I'm pretty sure that both FE groups are closed at this point but I'm sure you can get around 5 or so more families that will want to participate in a 3rd FE group. I will be happy to post it on FB when you have it up and running too!!

I just posted this on the FB page, but I was just able to book a Palo dinner. There were several times for 2 open every night. :cool1:

Just wanted to let my fellow cruise mates know that if any of you are DVC members you CAN apply the discount that was sent out yesterday for this cruise. We just did it and save almost $1000 and upgraded from a Cat 08B Gty to a Cat4C! So excited! Definitely worth a call to DCL and trying to get a knowledgeable rep to apply the discount. If you booked originally onboard you cant combine, but you can Replace and the new DVC discount is cheaper than first day pricing. So good luck to anyone.

Cmbar, thanks to your posting on the DVC promotion I was able to call today and move us from a 9D to a 4B with a credit back of $450! :cool1::banana:
I had gotten the DVC email yesterday but did not read it yet nor did I read the threads that were going on yesterday about the offer - tells you what happens if you don't DIS for just one day!

Just wanted to let my fellow cruise mates know that if any of you are DVC members you CAN apply the discount that was sent out yesterday for this cruise. We just did it and save almost $1000 and upgraded from a Cat 08B Gty to a Cat4C! So excited! Definitely worth a call to DCL and trying to get a knowledgeable rep to apply the discount. If you booked originally onboard you cant combine, but you can Replace and the new DVC discount is cheaper than first day pricing. So good luck to anyone.

Cmbar, thanks to your posting on the DVC promotion I was able to call today and move us from a 9D to a 4B with a credit back of $450! :cool1::banana:
I had gotten the DVC email yesterday but did not read it yet nor did I read the threads that were going on yesterday about the offer - tells you what happens if you don't DIS for just one day!

Yay! So glad it worked for you. I have seen a few people doing this and of course they are all getting better rooms! We have a 4C and I am feeling left out! So happy everyone is getting some nice discounts and upgrades! We are getting very excited now.

I have to go fax my DVC card over! Don't forget to do that!

It's times like this I HATE having my reservation through a TA.

I can't do jack diddly with my own reservation.

I emailed her to see what she can do - but we need two connecting rooms, and we need to be near my parents.

I tried to see what the cost would be to move them to a verandah room, too, but I NOTHING shows up.

Please, dear God, tell me this cruise is NOT sold out. Please please please.

We are in the same boat. Keeping my teens off facebook means we aren't doing it either. Oh well, Just am happy to be on the ship and hopefully meet up with everyone!

here is a link to DCL post http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44834550#post44834550

Of course nobody will probably see this since we aren't on Facebook!:laughing::laughing:

I'm sure there are others of us out there not on FB. It should be fun to meet up with everyone! Great savings!
We are sailing with you guys in a few WEEKS. I'm a dad sailing with my 3 daughters, twins 23 and my youngest one 21 < who just grad college> (3 kids done with college- we need this cruise). first a heads-up revd an e-mail
and lots of chatter on the dis-boards about this credit. someone already on this sailing said she got the discount $800.00. I've just e-mailed my Dreams
TA to see if she can get this for me. will let you know the outcome. I believe you need to be a Dvc member and paid with cash not points.
just a heads-up... for other Dvc members out there

Welcome, I can imagine a vacation is in order now that everyone is out of college!

Look out folks, we are joining you on this cruise. I just got off the phone with DCL and booked, so I guess I need to go back and start at the beginning of this thread to find out all that is going on.

It will be just DH and myself, and this sailing will put us in Gold category. We are so excited. And guess what, DH doesn't know I have booked this yet. :eek: He is out of town teaching, so I probably won't talk to him until later in the day. Maybe I should say that least I will be on the cruise, cause it is a done deal now, no cancellations and no transfers. :goodvibes

WELCOME! Hopefully your DH will be super excited.

Hi everyone, we just bookedthis this morning. Is there anyway of joining the FE group? I dont have a facebook. :(
So excited to be joining everyone!

WELCOME!!! There are a few of us not on Facebook. Hopefully a new FE group will be created.

We are sailing with you guys in a few WEEKS. I'm a dad sailing with my 3 daughters, twins 23 and my youngest one 21 < who just grad college> (3 kids done with college- we need this cruise).

Hi Coachsomer! Earlier in this thread we chatted about those cruisers in the age 18-21 category. There were a bunch of families on this thread with cruisers in that age group. It's good to hear we have another, with your 21-year-old daughter. There has been a Facebook page set up just for them. We have two sons, ages 18 and 21. This cruise is a graduation gift for the 18-year-old so we have kept it a secret. It's about to kill me keeping it secret,too! Only two weeks til we can spring it on him. Until they actually find out we are going, they cannot participate in the Facebook group. Please read the earlier posts in this thread about college-age cruisers. Sounds like they have a good group. Also, there is a separate thread called "college age cruisers." Looking forward to meeting you all.:wizard:

How can I find you guys on Facebook?
Also, how can my sons find the Facebook page for the college-age group... in two weeks?

We have a 4C and I am feeling left out!

:)

We got 4C as well, so don't feel slighted. Actually, I'm super happy with my room because it is close to my old room, so we didn't get separated from the rest of my group (non-DVC). 4B only means one deck higher right?

I have no idea what we will do with all the space in our room. We are only 2 people. Maybe Disney is being shrewd with their DVC people and are trying to get us all hooked on verandah cabins. As DVC-ers we have already shown our Disney weakness.

Don't feel left out - I'm too busy doing that!

My TA said she's tried several times, with several different CMs, and NADA. Nothing. They're showing the ship as 100% sold out. SOLD OUT.

Aye yi yi.

Must now commence the two month prep for the kids to convince them they do NOT want to swim in the soup.

Hi there, sorry but the FE2 is closed. We tried to leave it open long enough to try to include people. There may be more coming, so good luck with the FE3!!! We will have FEs galore with all of our groups!

Why is everyone feeling left out because they got a 4C?

I think because others were getting higher - A & B.

Some of us couldn't get ANYTHING, and alas, are stuck in our regular ol rooms :lmao:

So, that's why I said I'd feel enough left out for us all :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter