**Disney Fantasy June 30th, 2012- EASTERN**

Hope everyone had a good THANKSGIVING!!! Now it's time to get ready for the Holidays, then after the new year we can FINALLY say we are cruising next year!!:lmao:

That will be nice to say "next year"! So many people at work think I am crazy for planning a vacation in 2012!

That will be nice to say "next year"! So many people at work think I am crazy for planning a vacation in 2012!

I feel it worse because I tell everyone I'm getting married in 2012 and I get many weird looks and questioning! :confused3 It's alot of money and time to plan a Disney wedding, so I just have to blow it off, and remember it will come soon enough!

Hope everyone is doing good and hanging in there counting down to this cruise! I know we are!! But we are planning a wedding in between so it helps passing time a little better!

We just booked a last minute cruise on the Disney Dream, we are on the Jan21-23rd preview sailing benefitting the boys and girls club of central florida! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED! As I was prepared not to cruise in 2011 because of our B2B that is booked in 2012, but when this oppertunity came up we didn't let it pass. I will definitly take pictures as will be doing a TR and will post once I get back and get it started! only 42 days until we set sail on the Disney Dream!!

Hope everyone is doing good and hanging in there counting down to this cruise! I know we are!! But we are planning a wedding in between so it helps passing time a little better!

We just booked a last minute cruise on the Disney Dream, we are on the Jan21-23rd preview sailing benefitting the boys and girls club of central florida! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED! As I was prepared not to cruise in 2011 because of our B2B that is booked in 2012, but when this oppertunity came up we didn't let it pass. I will definitly take pictures as will be doing a TR and will post once I get back and get it started! only 42 days until we set sail on the Disney Dream!!

What a great opportunity! Can't wait to see the pics. Hope it is warm enough to do the aquaduck. I can't wait to read your trip report.

We just got back yesterday from our trip to WDW. We took my parents and had a great time. It is so sad to be home in the cold, snow and windchill advisory conditions. Just thinking that we swam a few days ago makes me sad we are home. We won't be going back to WDW now for a while. Sad about that too. BUT in 2012 we are going to go to universal and I would like to also go to Discovery cove in addition to our cruise. So that is something to look forward to!

Oh, I wanted to ask you guys your opinion. I will probably post this question on the regular DCL forum as well.

We are going to do universal and hopefully Discovery Cove (and maybe a day at WDW, not sure on that) in addition to our 7 day cruise, what order would you do them?

part of me wants to do the cruise last, so we can relax and then come home Sat. night with one day to recoup before going back to work. Then the other part of me wants to do the cruise first because I know I will be so sad when that is over it might be fun to look forward to doing something else.

That is our question as well. We will be doing a WDW trip in conjuntion with the cruise. Trying to decide when...before or after the cruise.

In my Opinion I would do it before the cruise, even if it's Discovery cove or WDW. Because the theme parks are hustle and bustle and the cruise is relaxing, I would much rather go home from a relaxing cruise. Just my opinion. Good luck!:goodvibes

We will actually be in WDW about four five days before our wedding on June 18, 2012, doing all the activities and parks leading up to our wedding. Then we will head back to our house in Orlando (only 30 mintues from the mouse) on the 19th, and relax with our dogs before we head out to the Port on Saturday morning for the first leg of our cruise on the 23rd!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :banana::cool1:

Hi everyone! We will be right there with you on 6/30/12!
This will be DH and my 3rd cruise and DD's (10 at sailing) 2nd. We were originally booked on Dream for 6/26 but when this trip became available we jumped on it! I CAN'T WAIT! We just got back from WDW for Thanksgiving and will have way to long of a wait for this trip.
As far as fireworks go, for our first cruise, we were docked in the Bahamas for the 4th and yes, the Magic did have fireworks. All the other cruise ships were very jealous and all of their passangers were up on deck to watch the "Magic" of Disney!! Hopefully they will do the same for this trip!

Anxious to hear all about the other people who will be on the trip with us!

:welcome: More cruisers!!! Hurray! We too got back from WDW, we were there at the beginning of December. very crowded toward the end, but still great. We aren't going to Disney next year either:sad1:,, instead we are going to go to the grand canyon and maybe up to Mackinaw Island. BUT when we go in 2012 we are going to do an extravaganza! Universal for certain, hoping for Discovery cove and maybe a couple days at WDW. Hard to tell, alot will depend on $$$ and how much time DH can get off.

thanks for the info about the fireworks. Sure hope we get some extra magic that day!

Hi everyone! We will be right there with you on 6/30/12!
This will be DH and my 3rd cruise and DD's (10 at sailing) 2nd. We were originally booked on Dream for 6/26 but when this trip became available we jumped on it! I CAN'T WAIT! We just got back from WDW for Thanksgiving and will have way to long of a wait for this trip.
As far as fireworks go, for our first cruise, we were docked in the Bahamas for the 4th and yes, the Magic did have fireworks. All the other cruise ships were very jealous and all of their passangers were up on deck to watch the "Magic" of Disney!! Hopefully they will do the same for this trip!

Anxious to hear all about the other people who will be on the trip with us!

Literally just got off the Wonder this AM and we are booked for this cruise! It will be our 3rd cruise. We are sailing with our girls who will be 9 and practically 7 by then and grandma too! Our cabins are across from each other on 8 but still packed somewhere... will post that later!

Sarah

Just stopped by to throw out a quick "Happy New Year" to everyone. I feel so much better about my crazy WDW/DCL planning now that I can say "We are going on a Disney Cruise NEXT year. :goodvibes

I saw the launching of the Disney Dream and it made me so excited about our trip. Now I want this year to fly by. I want this trip to be a surprise for our son but I am not sure if I can keep it a secret or not. We were talking about the Dream and Fantasy and he asked me which one was a longer cruise. When I told him the Fantasy he said can we take a cruise next year. I just walked away. He will be so excited. Come on 2012.

Just booked today for myself and daughter (23). I havent told her because she graduates from college next December so Im planning on surprising her. Im also worried she finds a job that prevents her from going- if that should happen I plan to take my mother.

This will be our 4th cruise but first time on the Eastern route. Wanted to do something different and liked the fact that its the 4th of July. I reserved a cabin on the 10th deck but now rethinking it based on pictures coming from the Dream. But add me to the list! Carolyn

We jsut got back yesterday from the MV of the Dream and we had a great time. We weren't doing the MV of the Fantasy because it didn't fall in line with the kids spring break. Since they moved it up a week it worked out. So my wife is planning on changing this res to the MV.

But I wouldn't be surprised if she held onto this one!

Anyhow if we don't make it have fun without us. And to Amanda and Milton I hope your wedding is wonderful! I know it will be!

HELLO DISers! We will be on this ship in 2012 and can't wait. It will be myself, DH, DD(17), DD(14). This will be our 5th Disney cruise. We love the Disney cruises and can't wait to sail on the new ship. We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary as well as my daughters high school graduation:cool1:! This may be the last big vacation we will be able to do until my DD's graduate college. Can't wait to meet everyone online and on ship.

Susan

I just rescheduled our cruise to the Fantasy June 30th eastern. I was booked on the Dream, but I could not shake the feeling of wanting 7 days not 5. Plus, I am not a big fan of Nassau.

I did give up two days at Castaway Cay--that hurt a little.

Still, I think it will be great. My first cruise was the Magic July 4th week. Champagne and special glasses, fireworks out of St. Thomas was great. I think on this cruise we will be at sea for the 4th.

Oh me, my wife (her first Disney Cruise) and DS (15), and DD (13).

We are booked on this cruise also! It will be our 2nd Disney Cruise, 1st was a Western cruise on the Magic in 2004. Our sailing party will be me, DH, and ages at sailing time, DS18, DS15 and DD15. I gave the kids a choice of Royal Carribean and Disney and they chose Disney! We will be celebrating DS18 birthday and high school graduation. We are trying to get SIL and BIL and their two kids to join us also.:hippie:

That is our question as well. We will be doing a WDW trip in conjuntion with the cruise. Trying to decide when...before or after the cruise.

My brother did WDW after his cruise and he said he would rather not do it that way again. I'd suggest a few days at WDW or at the beach followed by the Cruise-especially a 7 day Cruise like the Fantasy. Save the best for last!

Hi All -
I've booked this cruise as a back-to-back w/the 6/23 Western - although DH doesn't know yet. However, after 15 days on the Magic thru the Panama Canal - 7 days just seems too short!!! I'm not sure if he'll agree to WDW pre the 6/23 and this one also. I'll just wait to tell him!!!
I've been on the Western but not the Eastern so my fingers are crossed that he'll agree!!! It will just be the 2 of us - DD and her family head home after the 6/23 - maybe I should suggest that this will be a 2nd honeymoon for DH & I as we'll be celebrating our 30th anniversary!!
I'll post when I get a chance - but I'm really busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter