• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy June 20, 2015 Eastern Caribbean

We are having a meet and greet at the Tube (deck 4 aft) at 2:30pm on embarkation day 6/20/15. A lot of families are bringing their kids so they can meet fellow kids before going to the clubs. You are welcome to join us and they can meet other kids. This meet and greet is not closed and if anyone else would like to join us please feel free to meet your fellow cruisers.
Thanks, I will try to do that! We'd certainly love to meet another little girl :)

our email got lost in a junk mail folder so we didn't make the fish extender group. we would be happy to pixie dust a few people too if we have stateroom numbers. otherwise we will just pixie dust random rooms with our fe gifts!
Hello keep me posted if you want me to pixie dust by giving me your room number and who is in the room.. I'm in 2523. I have 2 adults and 2 daughters. thanks!
12asu9ep9mzuh0si.png

When does everyone leave?

We fly into MCO tomorrow arriving at 5:30 local time, 7:35 ressies at California Grill then a night of rest before driving down to PC.

Welcome back! We are going on the July 4th Fantasy cruise. Does anyone have Personal navigator's to share. I like looking at them before we leave. :)

Did anyone notice the celebrity and her family on our cruise?

Angela Basset was on board. I saw them on Pirate Night and briefly spoke to someone in her family later in the week standing at guest relations.

Angela_Bassett,_Red_Dress_Collection_2007.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter