Disney Fantasy - June 17, 2017 - 11 night Southern Caribbean

Anyone book their next cruise while on this one? We signed up for the Sep. 2 2018 British Isles trip on the Magic. That will be our first time on that side of the Atlantic.

Hey there! I was just over on Cruise Critic and saw this long trip report on a British Isles cruise and I thought of you. I know this report is not with DCL (it's Princess), but it still may be of interest to ya'll on the ports, etc.:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2520538

I didn't do a trip report. But, in case anyone is interested in re-living our cruise, I found this interesting trip report/blog with some nice pics:

http://blog.touringplans.com/2017/06/29/julias-best-week-ever-june-29-2017/

I must have sat right behind this blogger at the Q&A with the Bridge and Engineering crew. This was the exact view I had!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Wait there was a Q&A with the Bridge & Engineering crew. When was it? Sadly, we missed it.

Hi everyone! It feels like yesterday we were just on our cruise. I just want to let all of you know that I have just finished my trip report! Take a look if you would like.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...adise-june-14-28-2017-completed-8-24.3611057/

Wait there was a Q&A with the Bridge & Engineering crew. When was it? Sadly, we missed it.
I remember seeing it in the Navigator on one of the days, but I can't remember which day. I included all of the Navigators in my trip report if you would like to take a look.

My husband finished his film of our cruise, for anybody looking to relive it, at least from our vantage point. :) Cruise portion starts at 10:17.

My husband finished his film of our cruise, for anybody looking to relive it, at least from our vantage point. :) Cruise portion starts at 10:17.

Oh my gosh we found our family in your video!! We were on your St Kitts catamaran excursion which was the highlight of our trip! The part you sort of have the video going fast, during the conga line around the boat, my daughter swore she saw her brightly colored swimsuit. It took several attempts at stopping at just the right spot but we found us! That is so funny! What an amazing trip it was! Thanks for sharing!!

Oh my gosh we found our family in your video!! We were on your St Kitts catamaran excursion which was the highlight of our trip! The part you sort of have the video going fast, during the conga line around the boat, my daughter swore she saw her brightly colored swimsuit. It took several attempts at stopping at just the right spot but we found us! That is so funny! What an amazing trip it was! Thanks for sharing!!
That Catamaran port adventure was my favorite part too!! Such a beautiful day. Glad you and your daughter could spot yourselves! :)

I plan to watch this. My Dad and I were on this cruise. It was a cruise of a lifetime! We did an island tour in Aruba, caves in Barbados, 4x4 Jeep adventure in Martinique, an island tour on St. Kitts, and a 4x4 Adventure on Tortola.

St. Kitts and Martinique were my favorite ports.

I have a trip report in my signature if you would like to read.

Great video!

We were also on that cruise and it was fun re-living some of the memories.

P.S. Loved the reunion with your cat at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter