Disney Fantasy Eastern Virgin Islands ~ Jan 2, 2016

Hamitchell

Mitch, Urania, Helen & Allen
Who's going?

Any idea if something special on first cruise of New Year?

DD is 8 DS is 6. Wife won't give here age . . .;)

We plan to book tomorrow. Originally we booked January 3rd,2015 but had to cancel so hopefully the new date will work out. We will have waited over two years!

I thought it would be fun to cruise first sailing of the new year although there may not be anything "special" offered other than typical Disney fun.
This is a B2B cruise for us--we are also doing the 12/26 2015 Fantasy sailing.

I went to St Thomas and St John in the '70's as a kid and loved it. Trunk Bay was the coolest underwater "park" concept. Beautiful clear water.

Hello everyone,

We're sailing on this and then a b2b on the January 9th cruise. We're taking my MIL on this cruise. It will be her first Disney cruise and she is looking forward to it.

Have a happy new year! see you in 2016pirate::wave2:

Dee

We are on this cruise -- less than a year to go, everyone!

Will this be the first DCL cruise to visit Tortola now that it's back as a port, in 2016? I think it will be... anyone have any experience going there?

Not sure, Tak. It seems like your close to St. John but probably things to do on excursions closer in to Tortola.

Maybe the stop in St. Thomas is the time to do St. John?

I need to do more research.

We have never done FE before. I think someone tallies a list of who is going.

Wd need to research it!

Not sure, Tak. It seems like your close to St. John but probably things to do on excursions closer in to Tortola. Maybe the stop in St. Thomas is the time to do St. John? I need to do more research.

The St. Thomas stop has a bunch of St. John excursions. It's a beautiful island so definitely check those out. Tortola will be new for Disney (At least in recent years) so my hope is some new & interesting excursions there.

Kids have been begging for years to take a Disney cruise (thanks to Disney channel and AFV!) We decided for our 1st DCL to splurge for 7 nights since we'll be flying from California..and friends who've done 3- and 4-night cruises + WDW said they wished they'd skipped the parks and spent more time on the cruise itself. We've only just done Carnival cruises with the kids (they all felt like college party boats!) so I'm sure this will be a different experience!

Any tips and advice will be greatly appreciated! Can hardly wait :goodvibes

My partner and I will be onboard too! We got off the Dream this last weekend (the 12th) and wished we booked a longer cruise.

We're booked and ready to go! :cool1:

My husband, two kids who will be 9 and 13 along with another family of good friends with kids 11 and 13!

First Disney cruise...

Hi Everyone,
We're just off the Fantasy and rebooked for the 1/2/16 cruise. This will be the 8th Disney cruise for my daughter and me. My sister and b-i-l joined us on this past cruise and are now Disney cruise addicts, too. :)

Can't wait to get back onboard!

We are on this cruise too. We just cruised this same week on the Fantasy,(1/3/15) and loved it so we rebooked!

We had wonderful weather, hoping for more of the same!

Silly little pixie - Glad y'all had fun! I'm still sad we had to cancel that cruise but hey, I have a head start on FEs!

Hi we booked this cruise while onboard the Fantasy for the NYE cruise. We are hoping this one will be a little less busy. We couldn't wait a year, so we are also cruising on the Wonder to Alaska in May. It is the members cruise so it should be fun!!
:dance3:

We will also be on this cruise - DDs 9 (turning 10 on the cruise) and 8, MiL, FiL, my mom, DH, and me. DH and I sailed on the Disney Magic to Tortola and St. Thomas in 2009, and it was so much fun that we are very excited to go again! This is our fourth Disney cruise and our first time on the Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter