• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Eastern ~ Jan 16, 2016

:mickeyjum Made our deposit this morning so we are officially booked!!! Can NOT wait. Now to decide whether or not to participate in the FE. We did not on our previous two Disney cruises because they were just a 3 night and 4 night but I'm thinking with 7 nights we will have more time to relax and do all of the other fun stuff including FE.

I'm calling a hammock now! I get first choice :3dglasses

hammock_zps3nidir2s.jpg

Love the hammock photo .. it's going to be an extremely long wait. We typically don't book our trips this far out so it's going to be doubly hard to wait.

we usually book within a 90 day window of sailing also but this is for our 10th anniversary so we booked opening day.

I am watching the GT thread for a 3 or 4 day in May that we can go on to hold me over till january

We just booked on Wednesday.
First time on the Fantasy but have taken five Disney cruises.
Very excited for this itinerary.

It will be me, husband, and sons age 16 and 13.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi!

DH & I booked onboard the Fantasy this past week. We are senior citizens, both Platinum, and hope to be living in FL when this sails!

I have organized a local Candy/Snack Exchange on many DCL cruises, and if there is interest let me know, post here, or send me a message.

We use FE's to give treats local to our town, state or region. I keep the number in each group to between 6-11, so no one gets a sugar overload. Examples...we have gotten a package of chocolate covered dried cherries from Michigan, package of cheese straws from Mississippi, assorted Hershey treats from PA, and an assortment of Apple flavored candies from NYC!

On our cruise we had a participant from Japan who gave assorted candies & cookies from DL Tokyo! Delicious!!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Bobbi:)

Just bumping up to show those that are interested in doing a Candy Exchange. I will keep the groups between 6 and 11. We give local or regional candy or snacks to participating cabins. We use the Fish Extenders to distribute the presents.

January 16 2016

Jayhawkfans
bobbiwoz

Just bumping up to show those that are interested in doing a Candy Exchange. I will keep the groups between 6 and 11. We give local or regional candy or snacks to participating cabins. We use the Fish Extenders to distribute the presents.

Would love to join in the Candy Exchange!
Thanks

Would love to join in the Candy Exchange!
Thanks

:yay:Welcome! When you get your cabin number please PM me. Also you can give the number of people in your cabin and if there are any allergies we should be aware of!

January 16 2016 Candy Exchange

Jayhawkfans
bobbiwoz
mikesmom88

Hi! We booked on board on our first cruise (Jan. 2013) for one in Jan. 2015, but a job transfer, move and new house meant we had to push it back. Have been bumping around and had this cruise as a place holder for a little bit, but just convinced DH that this is the one that we need to go on. So, we are officially in!!!

It will be me - Wendy
DH - Tim
DD - Kate (8 at time of cruise)

We are thinking of not telling DD until we are ready to leave for the airport. Anybody have cute ideas? Thought about the character calls, but wanted a big "ta da" for her.

So excited to finally be able to start planning. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Wendy

Hi! We booked on board on our first cruise (Jan. 2013) for one in Jan. 2015, but a job transfer, move and new house meant we had to push it back. Have been bumping around and had this cruise as a place holder for a little bit, but just convinced DH that this is the one that we need to go on. So, we are officially in!!!

It will be me - Wendy
DH - Tim
DD - Kate (8 at time of cruise)

We are thinking of not telling DD until we are ready to leave for the airport. Anybody have cute ideas? Thought about the character calls, but wanted a big "ta da" for her.

So excited to finally be able to start planning. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Wendy
:welcome:

Can someone tell me how to create a countdown clock? I can't figure out how to get it linked.

Thanks!
Wendy

bobbiwoz
Sent you a message with cabin numbers

Thanks, this sounds like fun and being from Florida I am sure I can find some yummy candy/snacks to bring

bobbiwoz
Sent you a message with cabin numbers

Thanks, this sounds like fun and being from Florida I am sure I can find some yummy candy/snacks to bring

We had 2 families from FL on our cruise last week. Their treats were delicious!

FYI I have not gotten a message from you yet.

We had 2 families from FL on our cruise last week. Their treats were delicious!

FYI I have not gotten a message from you yet.

Sorry I must not be doing it correctly - I am having a hard time finding how to send a PM since the boards changed

And trying to get my Brother in Law and his family to come so I will let you know once they book (fingers crossed)

Last edited:
If you click on my name, bobbiwoz, there's a pop up and one of the options is to start a conversation. That should work. I have put your information in my file, so if you want to edit your post and delete your room numbers, that's fine.
Here's hoping you can get more family members to join the cruise!
Bobbi:flower3:

We booked this morning, so excited!! Haven't been since 2012 and never been on the Fantasy. It will be my, the hubby and our 16 yr old DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter