Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

:wave2:Lianne!!!!! We miss you! Wish you were still cruising with us.

Me too Robin... Me too.

There was a great last minute deal about two months ago and I was able to take the kids on the Fantasy. We had an incredible time. It was truly the best vacation ever! Although I know that it would have been so much better with all of you. :) I miss you as well. I am still looking forward to that Alaska trip though. :D

Good day all...and counting the DAYS!!! Just a note to let anyone exchanging with us that we have changed cabins and will now be located in 9020. Thanks and I so cannot wait!

I am posting on a couple of cruise meet threads in hope that someone can help me.

I am trying to find someone to help me get a Christmas gift for my DS's girlfriend---she'll probably end up being my DiL.

Our family cruised last Dec and this young lady traveled with us. This year DS has decided to give her a pandora bracelet for Christmas and I would love to be able to give her the DCL ship charm sold only on the ships.

Our family will be at WDW from Dec 14th (arriving late afternoon) until Dec 22.
My brother will be arriving on Dec 13th. Is there anyone on this cruise that could purchase the charm for me? Perhaps someone on the cruise will be at WDW before/after the cruise. I would be glad to meet someone or have my brother meet someone at WDW and give them the money or gift card to purchase the charm and again after the cruise at WDW to pick it up. Perhaps I could coordinate with one person before the cruise and one after.

Thanks

Donna

I am posting on a couple of cruise meet threads in hope that someone can help me.

I am trying to find someone to help me get a Christmas gift for my DS's girlfriend---she'll probably end up being my DiL.

Our family cruised last Dec and this young lady traveled with us. This year DS has decided to give her a pandora bracelet for Christmas and I would love to be able to give her the DCL ship charm sold only on the ships.

Our family will be at WDW from Dec 14th (arriving late afternoon) until Dec 22.
My brother will be arriving on Dec 13th. Is there anyone on this cruise that could purchase the charm for me? Perhaps someone on the cruise will be at WDW before/after the cruise. I would be glad to meet someone or have my brother meet someone at WDW and give them the money or gift card to purchase the charm and again after the cruise at WDW to pick it up. Perhaps I could coordinate with one person before the cruise and one after.

Thanks

Donna

Hi Donna
My daughter and I can help you out. After the cruise we will be at Epcot and AK . IM me.

-Merrilyn

I just wanted to pop in and say that I hope you all have an AMAZING time on the Fantasy on Saturday. :)

Hi Lianne !!
So glad you had a relaxing cruise, but I sure will miss getting to meet you on this one .... hope you are doing well, and I wish you the merriest of Christmases and a wonderful New Year !!

Our 6th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy and during the holiday season. Will be celebrating my birthday onboard and also my daughter's acceptance on to the Disney College Program.

Me too Robin... Me too.

There was a great last minute deal about two months ago and I was able to take the kids on the Fantasy. We had an incredible time. It was truly the best vacation ever! Although I know that it would have been so much better with all of you. :) I miss you as well. I am still looking forward to that Alaska trip though. :D

Let me know when you're booking Alaska!!!! :goodvibes

One more sleep for us then we fly down tomorrow! So excited - plus we are expecting 7-10" of snow this weekend in New England, just in time for us to set sail!!! See ya real soon.......

One more sleep for us then we fly down tomorrow! So excited - plus we are expecting 7-10" of snow this weekend in New England, just in time for us to set sail!!! See ya real soon.......

Us too ! We 're flying out of Providence in the AM! Are you flying from there or Logan? Somewhere else?

Us too ! We 're flying out of Providence in the AM! Are you flying from there or Logan? Somewhere else?

We are actually taking JetBlue out of Worcester. So easy!!!! Love flying out of PVD too, nice airport, great parking. Safe travels! Are you staying at the Hyatt or on property.....or maybe somewhere else? We're at the Hyatt, but visiting the Parks to meet up with a friend for dinner. Gotta love vacation!

We are actually taking JetBlue out of Worcester. So easy!!!! Love flying out of PVD too, nice airport, great parking. Safe travels! Are you staying at the Hyatt or on property.....or maybe somewhere else? We're at the Hyatt, but visiting the Parks to meet up with a friend for dinner. Gotta love vacation!

Cool! We're taking jet blue too... First time actually! (Usually use SWA). We 're staying on property but probably just hitting DTD.

See you soon !!!!!!

Safe travels to everyone on their way to the cruise! We are headed out tomorrow and can't wait to see everyone on board!

Welcome back everyone. We had a wonderful time but as usual we didn't want to leave. My daughter Katelynn was really surprised to see all those awesome FE gifts and kept going to the room throughout each day checking. I want to thank the family's from cabin numbers 6154,2040,6673,8644,6032,8598,5546 and 7170/7168. There were a few more cabin #'s but I lost the tags in the process of packing last night :( but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to ALL! :-) Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Michael.

P.S. I wasn't able to purchase the bracelet as I had hoped on the first day. It was simply due to my family and in-laws all wanted to do a few things around the 3-4pm timeframe and I wasn't able to get away. So sorry! :(

Welcome back everyone. We had a wonderful time but as usual we didn't want to leave. My daughter Katelynn was really surprised to see all those FE gifts and kept going to the room throughout each day checking. I want to thank the family's from cabinnumbers 6154,2040,6673,8644,6032, and 7170/7168. There were a few more cabin #'s but I lost the tags in the process of packing last night :( but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to ALL! :-) Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Michael. P.S. I wasn't able to purchase the bracelet as I had hoped on the first day. It was simply due to my family and in-laws all wanted to do a few things around the 3-4pm timeframe and I wasn't able to get away. So sorry! :(

We also were blown away by all the creative FE gifts! Hope everyone had a great time & a safe trip home.

We loved getting the chance to meet some of you!!!!

We rebooked a western for Jan'15. Only bummer is that the fantasy is only doing easterns then. Drat ! I really loved that ship!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter