Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

Hi all -
Here's a message from Jamie to those who ordered bracelets:
Bracelet Update! We are awaiting a proof but they are ordered, there were a few hiccups during the week with the ordering process. They should get to me the week before the cruise so I will plan on sitting on deck with my drink of the day passing out bracelets on Saturday!!!!! Price per bracelet will be $1.75, you can bring cash that day or if you would like send me "gifted" paypal funds to jamie.fox@mac.com
** If you send $$ via paypal, please give jamie your real name (or Facebook name) and your disname so you get credit for the payment!! :)

I sent Jamie payment thru paypal. Thanks!

Counting down the days!!! Snow flurries covering the ground this morning in MA and some stormy weather nationwide. Just wanted to wish everyone safe travels for holidays & fun. Today's one of my last planning days for the cruise & working on the wardrobe worksheet for the week. Thx for adding me to the Pink Ladies Party, I'll be sure to pack some fun pink attire!

Just wanted to say Hello & introduce my husband (Bill) and myself -Jenn. I'm so bummed we just found this thread and will be missing out on the FE fun, ornament exchange, pink ladies, etc.... BUT happy to have found you all none-the-less.

I have sent a request to the FB group and hopefully we'll get to meet some of you in a few short weeks!! We are so excited :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hello and Welcome!
It's not too late for you to join the Pink Ladies Party! If you would like to attend, please just send me a private message!

Counting down the days!!! Snow flurries covering the ground this morning in MA and some stormy weather nationwide. Just wanted to wish everyone safe travels for holidays & fun. Today's one of my last planning days for the cruise & working on the wardrobe worksheet for the week. Thx for adding me to the Pink Ladies Party, I'll be sure to pack some fun pink attire!

You are so welcome!
It is about to snow here too ( Knoxville, TN) and we were supposed to travel up 81 through Virginia tomorrow. . . so we are staying home eating chili instead !!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well, and happy packing !!

Hello everyone!

I am very late to the game here, but I'm really hoping we will be able to join in on the Exchange with some of you, if only because I think my sons would really love it.

This is our first Disney Cruise with our boys (my husband and I sailed on our honeymoon so long ago!), and we are SOOOO EXCITED! After the Disney Fantasy, we'll be in Disney for the holidays - staying at Coronado Springs for the first week, and then in the new Art of Animation Family Suites for the second week.

I realize the official exchange group is closed, but if there is anyone willing to exchange with us, we would greatly appreciate it!

We are in cabin 5650
Me: Michelle
DH: John
DS9: Joshua (will be 10 in 1 1/2 months from start of trip)
DS7: Zachary

Counting down the days!!

Does anyone know if frozen and saving mr. banks will be played on the cruise? Will one of them be played as the nightly performance in the walt disney theatre or will they only be played in the buena vista theatre? Thanks!

Does anyone know if frozen and saving mr. banks will be played on the cruise? Will one of them be played as the nightly performance in the walt disney theatre or will they only be played in the buena vista theatre? Thanks!

You can call and ask, someone on the FB board did contact them about Saving Mr Banks and they were told it will PremEAR at sea on our cruise, when it is released on the 20th. Likely they will do a 12:01 AM showing on Thursday night/Friday morning. I'm guessing that it will be our evening entertainment Friday night, but not sure since it's our last night.

I'm certain Frozen will be showing, also Thor 2 and probably Planes, etc.

888-325-2500 is the number to call and choose reservations from the menu.

Hello everyone!

I am very late to the game here, but I'm really hoping we will be able to join in on the Exchange with some of you, if only because I think my sons would really love it.

This is our first Disney Cruise with our boys (my husband and I sailed on our honeymoon so long ago!), and we are SOOOO EXCITED! After the Disney Fantasy, we'll be in Disney for the holidays - staying at Coronado Springs for the first week, and then in the new Art of Animation Family Suites for the second week.

I realize the official exchange group is closed, but if there is anyone willing to exchange with us, we would greatly appreciate it!

We are in cabin 5650

Counting down the days!!

I added you to my list Michelle, I'll drop off a couple of treats for you all!
Feel free to join our Facebook page if you want, that's where most of the chatting is going on at this point (Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Cruisers--12/14/13 is the name)

Hello and Welcome!
It's not too late for you to join the Pink Ladies Party! If you would like to attend, please just send me a private message!

Am I on your list for Pink Ladies? I have been trying to send a private message and did not know if you received it?
Thanks!

Hi Michelle and welcome! I have added you to our list, here is our information:
Cabin 9020
Laura, Christine and Linda (3 adults)
We are mom and 2 daughters.

Welcome and counting the days right along with you!

Hello everyone!

We are in cabin 5650

Counting down the days!!

We will exchange with you, I made extra :)
We are cabin 10158
Alisha & Bill
DS11: Nate
DS9: Jake
See you in a few weeks!:banana:

:santa:Welcome Michelle and family! I have added you to my list. Our info is:
Paul, Toni and Meghan (all adults)
Stateroom #6673
Please no latex or coconut.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter