Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

Hi all, I just booked our cruise and would very much like to participate in a FE group. The "official" group for the cruise is closed but it was suggested to me that I might gather a few people on my own by posting here. I'll head it up, anyone interested?
Thank you! This is going to be lots of fun!

I posted this on the facebook page. Make sure you post your stateroom number, your names, and the kids names and ages. Also if anyone is allergic to anything. Hopefully some people in this group will involve you in the Magic!!!pixiedust:

Thank you for exchanging with us as "late comers".
There are three adult aged women (mom and two daughters) in cabin # 9020. Linda - favorite character Mickey Mouse
Laura - favorite characters Mickey Mouse/Aliens from Toy Story
Christine - favorite characters Figment/Eeyore/Mickey

Please - not sweets/sugar products...all three of us are "sugar challenged" (health issues)

SEVP and Lissame...how do I get your information for exchanging? (Sorry, I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to social media but am learning new things everyday!)

THANK YOU! We are so excited to be included!

Hi all, I just booked our cruise and would very much like to participate in a FE group. The "official" group for the cruise is closed but it was suggested to me that I might gather a few people on my own by posting here. I'll head it up, anyone interested? Thank you! This is going to be lots of fun!
I'm happy to add you to those I am preparing gifts for. Please give us info on who is in your cabin and your cabin number. Let's enjoy a magical cruise.

There are three adult aged women (mom and two daughters) in cabin # 10544. Linda - favorite character Mickey Mouse

Please - not sweets/sugar products...all three of us are "sugar challenged" (health issues)

SEVP and Lissame...how do I get your information for exchanging? (Sorry, I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to social media but am learning new things everyday!)

If you go to the webpage https://sites.google.com/site/mickeyverymerrychristmascruise/home It has a list of many of us with our cabin numbers.

There are three adult aged women (mom and two daughters) in cabin # 10544. Linda - favorite character Mickey Mouse

I have no problems adding you also. I have made extras and can put you on my list:thumbsup2

Hi! Heard you joined us. I have extras so I can add you to my list. Here is our info:
Me: Thuy (the wife/mom)
DH: Matt
DD9: Kayla
DD7: Melia

We are in stateroom 5656.

Three more weeks....

Just wanted to say Hello & introduce my husband (Bill) and myself -Jenn. I'm so bummed we just found this thread and will be missing out on the FE fun, ornament exchange, pink ladies, etc.... BUT happy to have found you all none-the-less.

I have sent a request to the FB group and hopefully we'll get to meet some of you in a few short weeks!! We are so excited :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Just wanted to say Hello & introduce my husband (Bill) and myself -Jenn. I'm so bummed we just found this thread and will be missing out on the FE fun, ornament exchange, pink ladies, etc.... BUT happy to have found you all none-the-less.

I have sent a request to the FB group and hopefully we'll get to meet some of you in a few short weeks!! We are so excited :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Welcome :) You r still able to join the ornament exchange, pink ladies party, and kids gatherings. Just fill out the join us form and click yes for those events. :)

Welcome :) You r still able to join the ornament exchange, pink ladies party, and kids gatherings. Just fill out the join us form and click yes for those events. :)

Ooh, how wonderful! I did find the form, but only said yes to the ornament exchange, fearing the deadline had passed for he Pink Ladies gathering. I'd love to join that too...maybe I can email someone via that link I found? No kiddos events for us ( we have the furry kind only & they don't travel we'll, lol).

My next mission is to finalize our SXM plans....which beach, how will we get there, etc. These boards are such a great help for all my research!

Ooh, how wonderful! I did find the form, but only said yes to the ornament exchange, fearing the deadline had passed for he Pink Ladies gathering. I'd love to join that too...maybe I can email someone via that link I found? No kiddos events for us ( we have the furry kind only & they don't travel we'll, lol).

My next mission is to finalize our SXM plans....which beach, how will we get there, etc. These boards are such a great help for all my research!

Welcome to our happy group! Getting excited for the cruise here, am ready to start packing but I'm waiting until after our Thanksgiving trip.

I added you to the Pink ladies as well , seeing as u wanted to do so.:thumbsup2

Welcome! It's going to be a great cruise!
We weren't going to do much of anything on SXM, but just decided to rent a cabana at Loterie Farm. (zip lining, pool, hiking in nature reserve). Can't wait!!! :yay:

Newcomers - I am going to try to put together extra FE gifts for you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter