Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

Ok guys, I am officially a horrible Disney planner! We just moved and I didn't reserve our excursions until recently. Well, the one and only scuba excursion is now sold out. Anyone have any suggestions on doing it on our own? I'm going to scour the Dis boards for any ideas but thought I would start here first on our thread.

This is our fifth Disney cruise and I have never had an excursion sell out on me! I guess I have never wanted the popular ones? ;)

Ok guys, I am officially a horrible Disney planner! We just moved and I didn't reserve our excursions until recently. Well, the one and only scuba excursion is now sold out. Anyone have any suggestions on doing it on our own? I'm going to scour the Dis boards for any ideas but thought I would start here first on our thread.

This is our fifth Disney cruise and I have never had an excursion sell out on me! I guess I have never wanted the popular ones? ;)

Welcome! Have you filled out our join us form? Our family is just going to wing it for excursions. We have honeymooned on St Thomas and are planning on reliving it by doing everything we did 16 years ago. Silly I know, but sentimental to me. LOL:goodvibes

mgibson301 said:

I would check Cruise Critic (both the port information page and the port forum) as well as TripAdvisor for suggestions.

There are several highly rated dive operators in St Maarten. I'm sure you can read some reviews on tripadvisor and find one that you feel good about. I believe the Disney excursion is booked through PADI Caribbean Dive College, you might even call them and see if they hold any spots for people not booked through the cruise line.

DS and I are doing the morning dive through Disney. Sure to be one of the highlights of our trip.

On the disney site it says that you have to have a special event ticket for the mickeys very merry Christmas party. It says you can get into the park at 7pm. I thought I ha read somewhere else that you can get in at 4pm. Does anyone know?

Also, do they make regular park goers that have regular admission tickets leave at 7pm for the party unless they have bought the extra event ticket?

Thank you!!

On the disney site it says that you have to have a special event ticket for the mickeys very merry Christmas party. It says you can get into the park at 7pm. I thought I ha read somewhere else that you can get in at 4pm. Does anyone know?

Also, do they make regular park goers that have regular admission tickets leave at 7pm for the party unless they have bought the extra event ticket?

Thank you!!

http://**************.net/2013/04/15/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-mvmcp-in-2013/

It's not super publicized, but they do let you in at 4. They make everyone with a regular park ticket (without a wristband) leave the park by 7.

We just went to Mickey`s Not So Scary Halloween Party and you were able to enter the park at 4:00 with our tickets. As it got closer to 7:00 they started checking wristbands and those without were ushered out but even that took until 8:15 before they were all gone.

Hey all,
So excited to be joining you on the Fantasy on Dec 14th! My 2 boy are almost 5 (bday is the week before cruise, so we'll be celebrating!) and 18 months.

I want to do whatever I can to make this an extra magical vacation...door magnets, fish extenders, costumes, or any other "strange" DCL traditions that happen on these cruises!

Our stateroom in on Deck 10. I'm hoping the rest of you can offer some advice and include us in your plans!

~Lauren

Hey all,
So excited to be joining you on the Fantasy on Dec 14th! My 2 boy are almost 5 (bday is the week before cruise, so we'll be celebrating!) and 18 months.

I want to do whatever I can to make this an extra magical vacation...door magnets, fish extenders, costumes, or any other "strange" DCL traditions that happen on these cruises!

Our stateroom in on Deck 10. I'm hoping the rest of you can offer some advice and include us in your plans!

~Lauren

Welcome, Lauren!
Have you joined webpage yet? If not, look up a post by Robin (disneydiva16) and she has the link at the bottom to join up for the meetups, fish extenders, pink ladies party, etc.

Not sure if linking it here too will work, but here goes::confused3
https://sites.google.com/site/mickeyverymerrychristmascruise/

Won't be long now!!!
I can hardly believe it's 7 weeks away --- and we have something every single weekend between now and then! The time will FLY!!!!!!:banana:

Welcome! Have you filled out our join us form? Our family is just going to wing it for excursions. We have honeymooned on St Thomas and are planning on reliving it by doing everything we did 16 years ago. Silly I know, but sentimental to me. LOL:goodvibes

I haven't filled out the form? Is there a link? I told you I am not on my game this time! I already had my fish extenders gifts done by this point when we went to Alaska two years ago, much less my excursions! We went to St. Thomas 13 years ago on the Magic (think it was the Magic for that one). We are excited to go back, you are not silly at all!!

Update: Saw your link in your signature! Amazing website!!! I'm going to check it out tonight and sign up

Welcome to those who have recently joined us!

Just a reminder that there is more conversation going on in the Facebook group than there is here. Please join us there in the group "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Cruisers--12/14/13"

The next seven weeks are going to fly by. Then we need to slow down time so that our week on the Fantasy doesn't end too quickly.

Welcome to those who have recently joined us!

Just a reminder that there is more conversation going on in the Facebook group than there is here. Please join us there in the group "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Cruisers--12/14/13"

The next seven weeks are going to fly by. Then we need to slow down time so that our week on the Fantasy doesn't end too quickly.

My mom confessed to me yesterday that she will be happy when the cruise is over. Combo of bring gone in December an that I have talked about it for almost 2 years. that week had better go slowly! And what will we do with our time when it's all said and done?? I can't believe it is so close to being here :)

mgibson301 said:
I haven't filled out the form? Is there a link? I told you I am not on my game this time! I already had my fish extenders gifts done by this point when we went to Alaska two years ago, much less my excursions! We went to St. Thomas 13 years ago on the Magic (think it was the Magic for that one). We are excited to go back, you are not silly at all!!

Update: Saw your link in your signature! Amazing website!!! I'm going to check it out tonight and sign up

This goes out to everyone,which I see about 3/4 of ya who haven't filled out the Join us form. You only have maybe 4 days, then the Fe is CLOSED!!!!!

Calling all parents who have girls around 9 yo. Let me know and hopefully we will be able to meet up. Maybe on sat before the ice cream social on sun.

Hi Christi, i couldnt find you on the fb page anymore. I hope everything is ok. I just wanted to see if we were all set with the Pink Champagne party. Is there anything you may need for last minute followup? Let me know cuz I am willing to help with set up or whatever:)
Getting closer!!!!! :yay:

No1mousefan~as soon as you get your room number, I need to add it to the FE list. I don't want you to get left out.:) I think that is the only room number still needed for people participating in the exchange.

We were planning this cruise with our daughter's and there two children. Haven't been real active on the forum as Laura our youngest had been. Successfully being treated for cancer this year.
Two weeks ago she became very ill with lung and breathing problems. She is hospitalized in ICU and we are waiting day by day to see if her strenghth will allow enough healing to occur.
We haven't cancelled yet but wanted to ask for good thoughts and prayers to come her way. Her son Ryan will be 9 next month.
We will post if we have to cancel. Still hoping to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter