Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

Ok Gang,
I am working on the details of the Pink Party. I have counted 23 'yes' responses on the MickeyVeryMerryChristmas website, and several undecided ladies.

I am sharing with you the response from the Disney Rep that I am working with to put this event together, as to 'entice' the undecided group to change the box to a "yes" :)

"We can definitely arrange Private Bar Reception; you must have at least a minimum of 25 to the maximum of 40 per session. I can request the Disney Fantasy for this event 30 days prior to sail date.
Once it’s confirmed, you may send me names or reservation #’s of each participant.
A private event is scheduled time so the venue would be reserve just for your group, if you order any of the package bar, then there will be assigned bartender for that full hour"

The party is slated for Monday, December 16 at 1 pm. This is an "At Sea" day.

The bar selections are as follows (per Disney Rep)

Premium Bar: $13.25
($2.12 service charge included)​
Vodka: Absolut, Smirnoff ~
Rum: Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Parrot Bay ~
Gin: Beefeater, Tangueray ~
Whiskey/Bourbon: Canadian Club, Seagrams VO, Jack Daniel ~
Tequila: Cuervo Gold ~
Cognac: Courvoisier VS, Hennessy VS ~
Wines: White/Santa Carolina Chardonnay Red/Santa Carolina Merlot & Brancott Pinot Noir; Blush/Beringer White Zinfandel ~
Beer: Budweiser, Bud Light, Corona, Heineken,
Michelob Ultra, Samuel Adams, Newcastle Brown

If you are traveling with any other ladies who would like to join the fun, please invite them along too ! Disney will allow up to
40 for a private event so lets fill the Oh La La Lounge with fun and friendship!

Would love to join in all these things! The pink ladies party, MVMCP and FE group. Can someone help me?

Would love to join in all these things! The pink ladies party, MVMCP and FE group. Can someone help me?

Welcome to the group!!!:) In order to join any of the events planned, you have to fill out the join us form located in my signature. FortheloveofDCL is still updating website and this helps her keep track of everyone participating. Also on the website is the link to our Facebook page. We are very chatty over there.

Would love to join in all these things! MVMCP

The MVMCP=Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is a hard ticket event that takes place at Disney World. That is not a cruise event. It is on the webpage to see who is going so perhaps there could be a meet up there before the cruise. I have never done this party before but I am really excited to try it. We usually do the Halloween party and I love that one!!!:goodvibes

We are going on our first Disney Cruise and are soooo excited! It will be myself, my husband, son 13, daughter 11, and son 8. Does anyone know about the fish extenders and how we find out who is participating?

We have a 13 year old son, Jonah, and an 11 year old daughter, Gracie (and also an 8 year old son, Luke). Maybe they can meet up on the cruise.

We are going on our first Disney Cruise and are soooo excited! It will be myself, my husband, son 13, daughter 11, and son 8. Does anyone know about the fish extenders and how we find out who is participating?

Check out the link a couple of posts up^^ in disneydiva's signature. There is a form to fill out on that website to join the FE group, it has a list of participants and the names/ages of their kids. We also have a pretty active Facebook group for both the adults and the kids, links are available on the web page also.

Welcome to the group! I think we're going to have an awesome cruise! I have a 13 year old daughter and 15 year old son going on the cruise.

We will be traveling with family,especially our o yr old grandson Ryan, who we would like to add to the Fe list for our stateroom #8646. Can't figure out how to do that ourselves as we have already joined.

My two adult daughters will join us for pink lady party,that should make 25.
Just got to sign up for Palo dinner and find brunches sold out.
Hope the dgrandson likes the kids clubs. Good luck to other first timers reserving activities tonight.

Just an update....all who have filled out the join us form have been added to the list. If you want to be apart of the FE, you must fill out the form. From here on out, if there are any changes(i.e. adding people, changing rooms, etc) you must fill out the form again. All changes have to be done this way not just by posting on the Facebook or here. The most recent form submitted will be what I publish so please pay attention to how your answering the questions...LOL Thanks so much for your cooperation!

We will be traveling with family,especially our o yr old grandson Ryan, who we would like to add to the Fe list for our stateroom #8646. Can't figure out how to do that ourselves as we have already joined.

My two adult daughters will join us for pink lady party,that should make 25.
Just got to sign up for Palo dinner and find brunches sold out.
Hope the dgrandson likes the kids clubs. Good luck to other first timers reserving activities tonight.

You must resubmit the join us form to make any changes ,.. thank you

Hi Everyone....I am really, really late on this one. We cruised with Disney to Alaska a couple of years ago and I was totally on top of getting on the FE list. Is it too late? No worries if I am, but thought I would at least ask!

Can't wait for this cruise!!!

My husband, my 9 year old son and myself will be joining everyone. Woo Hoo!

We will be sailing on this cruise as well. Family of 5. Kids ages DS 14, DS 10, DD 9. This will be our 3rd DCL cruise, first on the Fantasy!!

Just found this thread!!!

This will be our second Disney cruise, but first visit to Disney world (pre-cruise).
Welcome aboard everyone:)!!!!! If you are going to do any of the activities (FE, pink ladies party, etc...) you have to fill out the join us form to be added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter