Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

Ok so what led everyone to pick disney to sail with??? When was your first disney cruise and your fondest memory from said cruise???

I will go next.....

I always thought doing a Disney Cruise would be magical. I love Disney World and knew that the cruise would be something my whole family would enjoy. When Robin (disneydiva16)said she was doing one with her family I knew we had to tag along:goodvibes We loved it!!!!!

Favorite memory....Hmm, that is a tough one. They are all so great. I think just walking up the gang way to get on the ship and having them introduce us was a great memory...along with sooooo many others!!!:love: Loved being on the ship with my bff:goodvibes

We chose Disney for this cruise (my first disney cruise) because my husband cruised the big red boat when he was a child and STILL talks about it he loved it so much! We have two children, and would like to expose them to a different type of a vacation where they get to see more than just Orlando. LOL (because their mom is a disney nut) :crazy2: Why not see the world and do it disney style?? Seemed the logical choice for mom, although we may just have to sneak in a little WDW too! We are really hoping to have a great time and meet some new friends during this trip :)

My boyfriend, Shane, and I love all things Disney. We started dating three years ago and a month into our relationship we vacationed with my parents in Orlando at Disney World. We've since moved in together and since we both have busy work schedules, we really look forward to going on vacation.

We believe in Disney magic.

I treated Shane to an Inaugural Voyage on the Disney Dream last January -- it was his Christmas present. We've never cruised before that, but we were hooked and ended up booking another cruise last year for Halloween (we had money left over from the down payment on our condo), and another one for my 30th birthday (three weeks away). We're also taking my parents on a Dream cruise next year, then we'll be joining you for this cruise back to the Caribbean.

On that first cruise, there were so many great moments. But my favorite was when Shane and I took turns on the hammock at Serenity Bay. It felt like we were living in a post card! That's the moment where we decided to sail Disney over and over again!

I think the hammocks at Serenity Bay sound pretty dreamy.....I think that might be my favorite part too! Wish we were there already!!:sail:

Guess who is going to be spending Halloween on the Dream? :) going to take the kids and my dad (since hubby can't go). Super excited but it will just serve as an appetizer for our Christmas Fantasy. I am going to trick the kids into thinking we are going to the parks.

Guess who is going to be spending Halloween on the Dream? :) going to take the kids and my dad (since hubby can't go). Super excited but it will just serve as an appetizer for our Christmas Fantasy. I am going to trick the kids into thinking we are going to the parks.

Lianne that is awesome! I loved being on the ship when it was Halloween time. I wasnt on for actual Halloween day but close enough:). I hope you have a great time:goodvibes

Lianne that is awesome! I loved being on the ship when it was Halloween time. I wasnt on for actual Halloween day but close enough:). I hope you have a great time:goodvibes

Thanks Robin! I think the kids will enjoy it too. I am certainly looking forward to Christmas more than Halloween but it seems like a fun time to be on the seas regardless. :goodvibes

Ok--not sure where everyone is but just wanted to say if we have new cruisers in the next week, they will be added when I return from WDW. I leave in 3 days, so excited it is finally here. Need a vacation right now. WDW here I come. Checking into Art of Animation on Sat...hitting Magic Kingdom Sunday morning...bursting with excitement here. TTFN

Lianne are you all set for your trip coming up soon? Do you have your pirate outfits for the pirate party? You are dressing up right? I think it is fun to get dressed and get pictures taken with Jack Sparrowpirate:

Yes and no. Kayleigh's costume is all ready. I got her Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates costume from the Disney Store this weekend which she has practically lived in ever since. :rotfl2:

Patrick didn't want to be Captain Hook so I haven't really purchased his yet. He wanted to be Captain America for Halloween and didn't want to go with the whole get one outfit and use it for both pirate night and Halloween too. I had pirate outfits created for them both back in January so he could wear his shirt with some khaki shorts with skulls embroidered on them. We'll have to see with him.

I'm not too sure what I'll end up doing for myself. I keep debating buying items individually for myself to look like a little bit like a pirate or just getting myself a Halloween pirate outfit. I have one in my cart with Amazon right now, I just haven't checked out yet. :lmao:

We didn't take any pirate pictures with Captain Jack but that does sound fun. We just did them with the Fab 5, Stitch, and Chip and Dale. We did Castaway pics with Captain Jack (well everyone else did - I was taking the photos). I just LOVE the interactions before the formal posing and find those candid shots to be the best. pixiedust:

Back from vacation!!! It doesn't look like you all got very chatty.:confused:..we will have to change that. :thumbsup2 If we are all gonna be a fun bunch, we can't be silent???:sad2:

Had a great time, however there is nothing like Disney Cruise...WDW is just to exhausting.

Hey...question....I have a few people asking to join our FB page & again I don't know who they are.:confused3 If you don't fill out the join us form on the webpage or chat here, I won't approve ya.:rolleyes: I believe our FB is for us!! So if I somehow missed ya on here(cause I checked the join us form already) while I was gone..Sorry and please let me know.
The people I don't know are----Susann and Dan G & Nikkie P.

Well thanks all!!
NOW WAKE UP!!!!!:scared1:

LiAnne I wanna come....that is awesome. So jealous cause I really need a cruise!!!!!

ForTheLoveOfDCL said:
Back from vacation!!! It doesn't look like you all got very chatty.:confused:..we will have to change that. :thumbsup2 If we are all gonna be a fun bunch, we can't be silent???:sad2:

Had a great time, however there is nothing like Disney Cruise...WDW is just to exhausting.

Hey...question....I have a few people asking to join our FB page & again I don't know who they are.:confused3 If you don't fill out the join us form on the webpage or chat here, I won't approve ya.:rolleyes: I believe our FB is for us!! So if I somehow missed ya on here(cause I checked the join us form already) while I was gone..Sorry and please let me know.
The people I don't know are----Susann and Dan G & Nikkie P.

Well thanks all!!
NOW WAKE UP!!!!!:scared1:

Michelle - Susann and I (Dan) along with Nikkie sailed on Magic from NY to Canada in September. We had s great DIS and FB group on that cruise and a few of us have decide to have a reunion cruise on this one. Our DS Robby (11), DD AnQuennette (7), and DS Isaiah (6) will be joining us. We are in cabin 9000.

Michelle - Susann and I (Dan) along with Nikkie sailed on Magic from NY to Canada in September. We had s great DIS and FB group on that cruise and a few of us have decide to have a reunion cruise on this one. Our DS Robby (11), DD AnQuennette (7), and DS Isaiah (6) will be joining us. We are in cabin 9000.

Thanks Dan!! and WELCOME!!!:cheer2: Thanks for posting....I hope you guys bring a fun group cause right now this group is quiet. We need some fun over here. Robin and I had an awesome fun group in 2009 where we forged great friendships... so we are used to a chatty group. Are you ready to chat to make the yr go fast?? :thumbsup2:grouphug: So I can add you guys to the webpage, can you please fill out the join us form on the webpage??? If the info doesn't apply to you please just put NO or N/a. Thanks...looking forward to chatting with you:wave2:

ForTheLoveOfDCL said:
Thanks Dan!! and WELCOME!!!:cheer2: Thanks for posting....I hope you guys bring a fun group cause right now this group is quiet. We need some fun over here. Robin and I had an awesome fun group in 2009 where we forged great friendships... so we are used to a chatty group. Are you ready to chat to make the yr go fast?? :thumbsup2:grouphug: So I can add you guys to the webpage, can you please fill out the join us form on the webpage??? If the info doesn't apply to you please just put NO or N/a. Thanks...looking forward to chatting with you:wave2:

Michelle - what's the link for the form? I'll fill it out and get it back to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter