• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

I also have a daughter who will be 14 1/2 on the cruise. Our son was going to come with us, but opted out. Michelle you can post my picture (just make sure it is a good one):)
It would be nice to do a meet and greet again at 3pm at one of the lounges. Then we can take a group picture of all of us!

Love the Roll Call Idea! Can't wait to start making connections with other Dis'ers.:cool1: This will be our first cruise, so we would love to hear any ideas you have. It would be great if the kids could start contacting each other and building friendships before the cruise. :grouphug:

Sandi~Do you think you would want to participate in the FE? That really is so much fun. My kids love going back to the room and finding little goodies in their fe. I know this is your first cruise, but I think it is something you wouldnt want to miss out on:goodvibes

Sandi~Do you think you would want to participate in the FE? That really is so much fun. My kids love going back to the room and finding little goodies in their fe. I know this is your first cruise, but I think it is something you wouldnt want to miss out on:goodvibes

We're thinking that the FE would be a lot of fun. We'll be busy researching this for the next...way too many months:rotfl:

If you have any hints or tips for us, we'd be all ears!

The FE's are alot of fun! You never know what kinda of goodie you will end up with for the day. I think I was just as excited as my daughter was to go back to the room and see what we got:lmao:

Good Morning all. I have been up since 3am with heatburn...makes me cough like crazy so anyhow I worked on the website a bit. Added everyone to the roll call list, and if you fill out and submitted the form I also added that info. I have added a few other things to the form, like do you wanna participate in a Secret Mickey Ornament exchange and do you want to link dining with a fellow cruiser.

The SM Ornament exchange would work like this--- once we get about 2 weeks out, I will randomly select names and assign you a person to have, then you will buy them or make or whatever an ornament and give it to them onboard. You keep who you have a secret and then if you would like tell them onboard. Suggestion is to have their stateroom attendent put it in their room for you when they are making up rooms. Anyhow if you have already filled out the form you can just tell me if you want to partake in that.

Thank you to everyone who has filled out the form...I am so glad I have gmail and all these cool forms and documents are in there and help keep all the info centerally located. It still alot of work but makes it a bit easier.

Sandi--you will love the FE...I am gonna start making some here or there and then once I get my supplies at Xmas time, I will make them probably Jan-March 2013 when I am hibernating from the cold here in Ohio...LOL

Norma I am working on adding your photo from Tusker House unless you have one you like better. Just having a hard time uploading.... will Justin join us this cruise? love that boy, such a sweetheart!

Thank you for doing the website Michelle. I know it is alot of hardwork, but it looks great!:hug:
It is snowing here today, so I am totally dreaming of being in the caribbean. We only have 658 more days to go!:scared1:

I just got home from being out in a blizzard. I went to the mall to look at dresses for the cruise. Some were really cute and some not so cute. I didnt get anything though.
My daughter has cheerleading tonite so I have to go back out in this weather....I so wish I were in the caribbean!!! Summer needs to hurry up and get here:)

Sorry to hear it is snowing in NY. Against the stereotype of Canadian winters, it is actually very nice here today. It's sunny and 46 degrees...I even converted to Fahrenheit for you. Thanks for inviting us into your cruise gang....We are now already thinking of ideas for fish extender gifts and ornaments:banana::banana:

Sorry to hear it is snowing in NY. Against the stereotype of Canadian winters, it is actually very nice here today. It's sunny and 46 degrees...I even converted to Fahrenheit for you. Thanks for inviting us into your cruise gang....We are now already thinking of ideas for fish extender gifts and ornaments:banana::banana:
We are glad you are joining. We met a wonderful Canadian family on our MR cruise in Jan. We were tables next to each other at dinner. It was nice cause we didn't request a bigger table but with them so close we still had a table mate. So nice!! I love coming up with FE ideas. I know what I am making the adults, and the girls, boys on the other hand...man they are hard after like 6/7
I just got home from being out in a blizzard. I went to the mall to look at dresses for the cruise. Some were really cute and some not so cute. I didnt get anything though.
My daughter has cheerleading tonite so I have to go back out in this weather....I so wish I were in the caribbean!!! Summer needs to hurry up and get here:)
We are gonna have so much fun shopping for another vacation together, although it is never fair that I have to do it from here.
Hey, I'm sjbond's daughter Sara. I want to start getting to know other teens who will be cruising with us. I started a thread in the Disney cruise meets section called Fantasy December 14th, 2013 Kids chat so we can start getting to know each other. I can't wait to meet you all.:grouphug:

Sara, I will sign my DD Sydney up for the DIS and she will join you soon. She is 11 & 3/4...LOL 13 onboard the cruise.

I will have Gabi sign up also to chat. She will enjoy it:)
Sandi~46 degrees is something like 8 degrees celsius right? I dont know...my math is bad especially using the metric system!!!:)

I am going to Disney World in 2 months, so I will look for ornaments for our exchange then.

Oh, I just thought of something. My kids dont know they are going to Disney yet, so I cant have Gabi get on here until we come back. It would kinda ruin the surprise if she saw the ticker saying we are going soon:rotfl:

Michelle my cabin number is #6678. I am down the hall from you guys. Please add that to the list. Thank you:goodvibes. Now I am going to bed...yawn!!!!

Michelle my cabin number is #6678. I am down the hall from you guys. Please add that to the list. Thank you:goodvibes. Now I am going to bed...yawn!!!!

adding ya now...thanks for the #. Yeah we are all together including my parents. So I guess if it's noisy at that end it's us:confused3:lmao:

Wow --- that website is AMAZING! thank you for putting it all together....it will be so helpful! I just put our info in as we put the deposit down TODAY!!! :banana:
I think we're in for the FE too, which will be a first. And it will be a fun thing to do to get us all excited, since we've got plenty of time to think about it!

And more exciting news is that my mom and sis will be joining us again....fun times! We will be quite the brood.....

b01-All8withborder.jpg

sorry the pic is so big --- couldn't get the smaller version?? :confused3

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :goodvibes

Good Morning all. I have been up since 3am with heatburn...makes me cough like crazy so anyhow I worked on the website a bit. Added everyone to the roll call list, and if you fill out and submitted the form I also added that info. I have added a few other things to the form, like do you wanna participate in a Secret Mickey Ornament exchange and do you want to link dining with a fellow cruiser.

The SM Ornament exchange would work like this--- once we get about 2 weeks out, I will randomly select names and assign you a person to have, then you will buy them or make or whatever an ornament and give it to them onboard. You keep who you have a secret and then if you would like tell them onboard. Suggestion is to have their stateroom attendent put it in their room for you when they are making up rooms. Anyhow if you have already filled out the form you can just tell me if you want to partake in that.

Thank you to everyone who has filled out the form...I am so glad I have gmail and all these cool forms and documents are in there and help keep all the info centerally located. It still alot of work but makes it a bit easier.

Sandi--you will love the FE...I am gonna start making some here or there and then once I get my supplies at Xmas time, I will make them probably Jan-March 2013 when I am hibernating from the cold here in Ohio...LOL

Norma I am working on adding your photo from Tusker House unless you have one you like better. Just having a hard time uploading.... will Justin join us this cruise? love that boy, such a sweetheart!

Wow --- that website is AMAZING! thank you for putting it all together....it will be so helpful! I just put our info in as we put the deposit down TODAY!!! :banana:
I think we're in for the FE too, which will be a first. And it will be a fun thing to do to get us all excited, since we've got plenty of time to think about it!

And more exciting news is that my mom and sis will be joining us again....fun times! We will be quite the brood.....

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :goodvibes

Thanks Beth, I try! I put you on the FE, but I need to know who is in what room, that way gifts get delivered appropriately. For now I divided it like I thought..LOL So you will have to tell me for sure!! I think we have a start to a great group. We too have a big group going...13 of us!!! Me & my family, my parents, robin & her famiyl and Norma & her family!! Our group is in the picture in my signature, minus my parents.

Very nice pic Beth! It is nice to be able to recognize people once we get to the port:goodvibes. Was that the boarding photo they took before you got on the boat? If so, I thought they used to put the itinerary on the picture too:confused3 Oh well, I will have to dig my old pic out and double check. I always buy the boarding photo.

Michelle~657 days!!!:yay:

Very nice pic Beth! It is nice to be able to recognize people once we get to the port:goodvibes. Was that the boarding photo they took before you got on the boat? If so, I thought they used to put the itinerary on the picture too:confused3 Oh well, I will have to dig my old pic out and double check. I always buy the boarding photo.

Michelle~657 days!!!:yay:

Hi Robin!
yes, that's the boarding photo. I figured that we had to buy it no matter what.... I just wish I could've posted it smaller. Me and the boards just don't get along sometimes. :sad2:

Speaking of, still can't figure out how to double quote....so I'll have to reply to Michelle in a new post!

Thanks Beth, I try! I put you on the FE, but I need to know who is in what room, that way gifts get delivered appropriately. For now I divided it like I thought..LOL So you will have to tell me for sure!! I think we have a start to a great group. We too have a big group going...13 of us!!! Me & my family, my parents, robin & her famiyl and Norma & her family!! Our group is in the picture in my signature, minus my parents.

Hi Michelle,
Wow -- that is a good sized group...what fun!!!

I'm glad you asked about the FE and staterooms as I was confused what to do. So my mom and sister are in 7170 with the girls, and we are in 7168 with the boys, but I was thinking I would do one fish extender for our family on 7168 and one for my mom and sister on 7170. Or will that make our FE too big? Do you have any idea on this?
:confused: I'M CLUELESS --- so feel free to hit me over the head if I'm not making any sense.

Hi Michelle,
Wow -- that is a good sized group...what fun!!!

I'm glad you asked about the FE and staterooms as I was confused what to do. So my mom and sister are in 7170 with the girls, and we are in 7168 with the boys, but I was thinking I would do one fish extender for our family on 7168 and one for my mom and sister on 7170. Or will that make our FE too big? Do you have any idea on this?
:confused: I'M CLUELESS --- so feel free to hit me over the head if I'm not making any sense.

(hitting you over the head):rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:
Ok everyone has there own opinion...but here is my suggestion. Since I know your kids are in with Pam & Courtney, then I will deliver those kids to that stateroom,. That way when they come back to the room they will have stuff for them. I mean I label each bag for each person just in case people just have an FE bag with one pocket outside their room. I will set it up like you stated above, as long as you have an FE hanging for each room, you'll be good to go!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter