• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 2/21/15

Is anyone still doing the FE on this? My fiance and I might be able to come up with a really cute gift idea. As long as the groups stay to about 10 or so. We don't have a ton of $$ right now.

Is anyone still doing the FE on this? My fiance and I might be able to come up with a really cute gift idea. As long as the groups stay to about 10 or so. We don't have a ton of $$ right now.

Hi there!
YES. FE signup closes on 1/1. There are 6 groups at present, I believe, all capped at 10 families.

We are going to be on the cruise! We have fish extenders - one for a 6 yr old girl ( Natalie) and another for a 4 yr old girl ( Leigh). We are staying in room #8608.

We just surprised DD (11) and DS (6) with our 2nd family cruise on the Fantasy for Christmas. Added bonus is my sis from Canada will be joining us this time! We are all looking forward to the warm weather (need a break from Midwest cold). Can't wait to meet you all.

On our last cruise we set up a couple email penpals for our DD (11yo). Not sure if anyone would be up to that but PM me if you have a DD in same age range that would be interested.

Hi, we just learned about the FE groups. This will be our second cruise. We are in cabin 7600. Jay, Jessica and our three children; Courtney (14), Stephen (12) and Jason (7). We are from Alaska and looking forward to the warm break!

We are traveling with another family.

Is it too late to join an FE group??

1st Cruise - Christmas on the Fantasy 2013

I called today and they said that the following movies would be shown on the Feb. 21st cruise.

Into The Woods
Big Hero 6
Alexander and the Very Bad Day
The Hundred Foot Journey
Guardians of the Galaxy
Planes Fire and Rescue
Maleficent
Million Dollar Arm
Frozen
Finding Nemo 3D

Subject to change of course

Hi! I apologize in advance if I am doing this incorrectly…it is my first time, and our first cruise!! Yay!! We would like to participate in the Fish Extender too, if that is still possible. :) Mom/Virginia in cabin 7536 with Katie (10) and Sophie (3) and Dad/Steve in adjoining cabin 7534 with Emily (9) and Will (7). We live in a suburb of Chicago and are all home on a "cold" day (not nearly as much fun as a snow day!) and Feb 21st can't come soon enough!! :)

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread. There is still plenty of time to get a FE going for latecomers. All it takes is someone willing to organize it. :)

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

new to this whole DIS board.. How does the FE work and how do i sign up? Will be cruising with ME (34) Hubby (36) twin daughters (6) and baby ( 9mths)

new to this whole DIS board.. How does the FE work and how do i sign up? Will be cruising with ME (34) Hubby (36) twin daughters (6) and baby ( 9mths)

Hi!

Can you give me your cabin number, names, favorite characters, any allergies, and if you're celebrating anything.

The final list will be posted on 2/1 so please be sure to reply before then!

Kristie

Hi! I apologize in advance if I am doing this incorrectly…it is my first time, and our first cruise!! Yay!! We would like to participate in the Fish Extender too, if that is still possible. :) Mom/Virginia in cabin 7536 with Katie (10) and Sophie (3) and Dad/Steve in adjoining cabin 7534 with Emily (9) and Will (7). We live in a suburb of Chicago and are all home on a "cold" day (not nearly as much fun as a snow day!) and Feb 21st can't come soon enough!! :)

Hi!

I've added you guys to the list. I've been including favorite characters, any allergies, and any celebrations.

Final list will be posted on 2/1 so please be sure to reply before then!

Kristie

FE GROUP 7

Ecker family 8032 Nicole, Don, Bradyn (boy), Lukas, Kylee
Bradyn-5; Lukas-8; Kylee-8

Cale family 8152 Steve, Rachel, Reagan (girl), Claire
Reagan-10; Claire-2
Minnie, Frozen (and chocolate)
No allergies

Glentzer family 8618 Rob, Karolina, Alina, Aidan, Domenic
Alina-9; Aidan-5; Domenic-7 months
Anything Disney
No allergies

Irby family 8616 Valerie, Roger
Mickey & Minnie
No allergies

Murphy family 8636 Sheldon, Tracy, Katelyn, Maddox
Katelyn-9; Maddox-6
Everything Disney
No allergies

DeFillipo family 7600 Jay, Jessica, Courtney-Lynne (goes by Lynne), Stephen, Jason
Courtney-14, Stephen-12, Jason-7
Bruce the shark, Snow White, Figment, Olaf, Jake
NUT ALLERGY

Alarcon family 10012 Michelle, Jason, Porter
Porter-4
Cars, Goofy, Octonauts, Jake/Pirates, everything really!
No allergies
Family cruise with Matuszaks

Matuszak family 10014 Casey, Doris
Anything Disney
No allergies
Family cruise with Alarcons

Dolan family 10010 Kevin, Melissa, Brendan, Lily
Brendan-10, Lily-6
Brendan-anything Disney; Lily-princesses
No allergies

Macdonald family 7042 Heidi, Craig
Tinkerbell, Grumpy
No artificial sweeteners or Aspirin
Honeymoon cruise!

Last edited:
MouseketeersIL 7536 Virginia, Katie, Sophie
Katie-10, Sophie-3

MouseketeersIL 7534 Steve, Emily, Will
Emily-9, Will-7

AlexisPAmom 7590 Alexis, Nick, Ella, Reily (girl), Logan (boy)
Ella-6, Reily-6, Logan-9mos

Cook family 10082 Colleen, Scott, Tucker, Taylor
Tucker-6, Taylor-4
Both kiddos love Peter Pan, Taylor-Anna & Elsa, Cinderella
No allergies

Norton family 10078 Betsy, Troy, Carter, Cameron, Bryce
Carter-8, Cameron-5, Bryce-2
Jack Sparrow, Buzz Lightyear, Anna & Elsa
No allergies

Biscan family 8104 John, Kim, Mackenzie, John
Mackenzie-6, Johnny-5
Mackenzie-Anna & Elsa, princesses
Johnny-Olaf, Big Hero 6, Darth Vader
No allergies

Herrera family 6166 Larry, Michelle, Brock, Katelyn
Brock-6, Katelyn-4
Brock--all Disney characters, especially Hercules
Katelyn--all Disney characters, especially princesses

O'Brien 6675
Austin-9
Goofy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney sports

Canepa family 8592 Roxanne, Kevin, Nora, Ellie, Claire
Nora-16, Ellie-9, Claire-9
Nora-Olaf, Ariel
Ellie--Pongo, Disney animals, Olaf and is ANTI-PRINCESS
Claire-All Hundred Acre Woods characters, Olaf
Nora & Ellie--gluten free

Song family 7172 Amy, Albert, Rebecca, Reed
Rebecca-8, Reed-7
Rebecca-Merida, Big Hero 6, Star Wars
Reed-Big Hero 6, Star Wars
No allergies

Burgess family 9164 Jennifer, Jeff
Jennifer-Tink, Cinderella
Jeff--Chip & Dale
No allergies

ShuheiTokyo 9174 Shuhei, Chandler
Celebrating 1st cruise!

Asapp 8608
Natalie-6, Leigh (girl)-4

Bonnice family 6624 Levi, Missy, Gracey, Annie
Gracey-8, Annie-5
Loves all characters!
No allergies
Celebrating kids' first cruise!

cruisecrzy 2004 John, Michelle, Joseph, Jessica
Joseph-2, Jessica-10
Loves everything Disney!
No allergies

Boyd family 9579 Dyanna, Aiden (siblings)
Dyanna-19, Aiden-5
Loves all characters!
No allergies

Last edited:
New to the DISboard and FE group. How does it work? How many people do you give gifts to and how many days?

We are on the Fantasy sailing Feb 21st.

Biscan Family-John, Kim, Mackenzie (6), John (5)
No allergies
Mackenzie-Elsa, Anna, princesses

Gropp Family

Gropp Family...Justin, Amanda, Carter and Olivia

Carter Gropp 4 years old
Favorite Character..Donald Duck
No allergies

Since I an new to this and know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about a FE can someone suggest gift ideas, how much to spend etec.....

Just booked a couple VGT cabins yesterday for our family of four (2 in each). It will be Disney cruise #7 with #8 soon after in May.

Should be a fun time. Puerto Rico will be a nice change of pace from our other cruises on Disney.

DWF

New to the DISboard and FE group. How does it work? How many people do you give gifts to and how many days?

We are on the Fantasy sailing Feb 21st.

Biscan Family-John, Kim, Mackenzie (6), John (5)
No allergies
Mackenzie-Elsa, Anna, princesses

Welcome!! You will be added to Group 8. It is not a final list yet, though. It is open for sign-ups until 1/31. Then you'll know how many people are in your group. You can give gifts to each person or as a whole cabin, your choice. One day, or over a couple days. There are no rules about what/how much to give, just HAVE FUN! You can find a lot of info around these boards or even by googling it.

Kristie

Just booked a stateroom for DW and I. It'll be our 8th cruise and 2nd on the Fantasy. The Fantasy is our favorite ship; however, we are very fond of the staff on the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter