Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 2/21/15

Hi we will be on the 02/21/15 cruise!! It is my family's 1st Disney Cruise. I think the FE idea is so cool. Are there smaller FE groups being made or is it 1 large group? There will be myself, my husband and daughter (5). So excited!!!

Hi everyone!

We'll be joining you! WOOT! :cool1: DH, myself, and DS (who'll be 1), and my mom and pop in a second cabin. I hope we can get on the FE list, too! This is our second Disney cruise, but my parent's first.

I can't wait for February!! :yay::dance3::lmao:

This will be cruise number 2 for us. We sailed on the Fantasy last February and cannot wait to go again this coming February. A little about us....we are from New Hampshire. There's me, Tina (46) my husband, Jim (53) and our daughter, Katie (10). :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi TinaNH625, we are from NH too (Somersworth). We are a group of five including my nephew who will be turning 10 on the cruise.

Ok! I'm in!

We just booked today and are SO EXCITED. This will be our first Disney cruise (my partner and I cruised together once before) and it will be our son's first cruise of any kind. We will be celebrating his 5th birthday. Gawd. I can't even stand it!!!!

Until about 45 minutes ago, I didn't know what a fish extender was (I got it now. And my partner is officially OBSESSED).

Ok. Ok. Ok. I need to introduce myself. I'm Liz. I'm 35. My partner ("wife," technically), Lindsay, is 34. We have a son who is 4 until 2/20. We're Californians. We both grew up in the LA area and have lots of fond memories of Disneyland. In fact, we're going at Christmas this year and taking our son for his first time.
Anyway, we live in Minneapolis now. We've been here for 9 years. We've learned, over the years, that we MUST take a warm-weather vacation in the late winter/early spring. So this is it. A Disney cruise! We're just crazy excited and now, we get to be crazy excited with all of you! Hi!

Hello everyone!-- this will be our 3rd cruise-- 2nd time on Fantasy!
Im late to the game this time with the boards and FEs but we definitely wan t participate- my kids look forward to it every time!:thumbsup2

we are-DH-39
DW-39
DD-11
DD-8
DS-6 1/2

are the FEs on this trip kids only? let me know-- have to track down our Rm# will give ASAP

looking forward to meeting everyone and cruisin!!!

Hi everyone!

We were suppose to be on this cruise. Then we cancelled and decided to do the Hawaiian Disney cruise instead. Then changed our minds again. We are now doing this cruise and a week at Aulani. So, we are back again! We'd love to do the FE! This is our 10th cruise. Our first on the new ships! So, we are excited! It will be me (DW), DH, DD 8 and DS 6.

Can't wait to start exploring!!
Lisa

We just booked last week...and now I can't wait to get on board! Travelling will be myself, Kelly (37), DH Bryant (37) and DD Isabelle - aka Izzy (5). She has no idea about the trip yet...trying to figure out a fun way to tell surprise her :) This will be our second sailing aboard Fantasy - our first was 2 years ago with my entire family.

Any other Gold Castaway Cay members sad that all the cabanas are booked for this cruise before we even had a chance?

Hey IzzysMama! Last year, we didn't tell either if the kids. They thought we were meeting Dad for a conference, and were going to be hanging at a hotel for the week. Their reaction when they saw the ship? I will treasure it forever. The BEST!
They've actually told us they'd rather not know about vacations in advance - they love the surprises

Sailing on the Fantasy February 21st. Three kids Jack 8, BEN, 6 Lizz 4.. Husband Matt 36 me 35 and my mom 63

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Jennidudley03, ohio

Hi! We are from NH and are going on our first Disney cruise now that I could finally book far enough ahead to know I wouldn't be pregnant or have a < 12 week old! :) My husband and 3 boys (7,5, and 2) will be sailing along with my dad and his gf. So looking forward to introducing our kids to cruises!! I love the idea of the fish extender program. 75 days and counting!

Emily

My crazy fiancé and I just moved our May wedding and Fantasy honeymoon cruise to February. We just booked a VGT room yesterday and we are so excited! I wish we could do fish extenders but our budget is so tight right now. But I can't wait to see all of your lovely faces. :cool1::bride:

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I'm sorry. I could've edited my post myself if you needed me to. I don't come here often so I didn't know the rules.

never cruised before...wondering if excursions really need to be booked ahead of time, or wait till we board the ship?

WOW...congrats...what a great way to celebrate!

My crazy fiancé and I just moved our May wedding and Fantasy honeymoon cruise to February. We just booked a VGT room yesterday and we are so excited! I wish we could do fish extenders but our budget is so tight right now. But I can't wait to see all of your lovely faces. :cool1::bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter