Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 2/21/15

Just booked today! Me and DH (37), DD9, DS8, and DS4 will be cruising with a 9th deck cabin...I'm sure I'll be visiting a ton!

We're also on deck 9! I have an 8 year old and 7 year old son and my other son turning 4 on the cruise so it seems our boys are all around the same age!

Welcome!

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise. This is our 9th Disney cruise. We've only been on the older boats. So, we are super excited about seeing the newer ones. It will be me DW (Lisa), DH, DD (8) and DS (6). We would like to sign up for the FE group. Please let me know who I need to contact. Thanks! Lisa
Hi Lisa! The info to sign is there. How are the classic ships? This cruise is our 3rd but we also have a cruise scheduled for December 2015 on the Magic the other two were on the Fantasy and Dream.

We just signed up for this cruise too! It is our 3rd time on the Fantasy and we just love it (obviously)! It is me (Lori), my mom (Francine) and my niece (Lexi) who will be 9 at the time.. So excited

Hi Lisa! This cruise is our 3rd but we also have a cruise scheduled for December 2015 on the Magic the other two were on the Fantasy and Dream.

We love the classic ships. Although, I've heard if you go on the new ships first that you might be disappointed! Then I've heard of people only liking the older ships because the new ships are too big! So, we'll see! I'm looking forward to new shows, new restaurants, new kids club areas and new pools!

Hi, I'm a total newbiew. This is our 1st cruise (for all of us!) and my first time posting on here. It'll be myself and my the hubs, and our son (7) and our daughter (9). I have no idea what I'm doing!!!! I'm just gonna jump right in and join the FE group too, so sign me up! Curious, does the FE group have a limit (like 20 or so) and then a new group starts, or is it a group for all that sign up. Not sure if I'm prepared to do 50+ gifts if it comes to that, but I'll try my best. Glad to be part of the group! I'm so excited! Any helpful advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi, I'm a total newbiew. This is our 1st cruise (for all of us!) and my first time posting on here. It'll be myself and my the hubs, and our son (7) and our daughter (9). I have no idea what I'm doing!!!! I'm just gonna jump right in and join the FE group too, so sign me up! Curious, does the FE group have a limit (like 20 or so) and then a new group starts, or is it a group for all that sign up. Not sure if I'm prepared to do 50+ gifts if it comes to that, but I'll try my best. Glad to be part of the group! I'm so excited! Any helpful advice is greatly appreciated!

I'm sorry if I'm not doing this right. This is my first time posting. It will also be our first Disney Cruise. There will be 6 of us total hubby, myself, our 2 boys (2and5) and my in laws. We would also like to participate in the FE exchange. I need any help I can get lol.

We have been to WDW and DL several times. This will be our first ever cruise and decided to try Disney. Not really sure what to expect. It's me, DH, DS (6yrs) and DS (8yrs). Any tips for first time cruisers would be much appreciated. We booked through a travel agency and I know it's still early, but should be we receive mailings from Disney or will everything come directly from the agency? Thanks so much!:)

Someone on reddit just told me about the fact there were message boards for specific cruise voyages and I'm so excited! My husband and I did our first Disney cruise as adults for our honeymoon (we'd each done one as teens), and the February 21 cruise is our second.

At the moment, we're traveling alone, so it'd be awesome to maybe hang out with other folks at some point.

Kevin (29) and Kelly (31) in stateroom 6534. We're both big nerds. Board games. Star Trek. Star Wars. Harry Potter. D&D. Disney (naturally).

Edit to add: Is there a pirate night with fireworks on this cruise, or is that only for cruises that stop at St. Maarten?

Does anyone know if there's a fish extender group for this cruise? We are going as a family for my 40 the birthday and would love to participate. We have 2 girls ages 13 & 10. My mom is also joining us.

We are taking our family on a Disney cruise. Myself, wife , son, daughter in law, grandson 4, granddaughter 14 weeks, daughter and son in law. This will be our fifth Disney cruise but our childrens first.

Unfortunately, due to my dh's job. We are having to cancel this trip. Hope you all have a wonderful cruise!

Hi, I'm a total newbiew. This is our 1st cruise (for all of us!) and my first time posting on here. It'll be myself and my the hubs, and our son (7) and our daughter (9). I have no idea what I'm doing!!!! I requested to join the facebook page, and I'm just gonna jump right in and join the FE group too, so sign me up! Curious, does the FE group have a limit (like 20 or so) and then a new group starts, or is it a group for all that sign up. Not sure if I'm prepared to do 50+ gifts if it comes to that, but I'll try my best. Glad to be part of the group! I'm so excited! Any helpful advice is greatly appreciated!

I have a girl (9) and a boy (7)...we should try and meet up!

(I also have a boy who's three)

Just booked. Myself, dw, dd(3 at time of sailing), dmil, dfil

All of our first cruise with Disney, dw and I have cruised 4 times with other lines. So excited:)

My mom just decided that since she was taking time off to watch my kids that she may as well go on the cruise too.

So her and my three other kids (boy 7, girl 6 and girl 2) will be coming along for the ride. They have a GTY room for one of the big two window port hole rooms.

Since the kids know that Mommy and Daddy are going on a cruise with our other son but don't know that they are we are going to try and keep it a secret. They are coming down a couple days after us so it should be fun.

Just switched....This will be our 9th Disney cruise, myself Christine, DH and 6 year old DS. DH and I have been sailing on Disney cruises since 2001. :woohoo: We also *fingers crossed* will have both my parents on the cruise. We had to move our Nov Fantasy cruise to this Feb cruise last week due to my elderly parents having surgery. We are also from Seattle, and by February the rain gets to us... so perfect time for the Caribbean!! We would also like to join the FE (so fun!)

My fiance and I will be going on that cruise as part of our honeymoon. We'd love to join the Fish Extenders! Our stateroom # is 9550.

I finally joined Facebook - sorry wasn't on, and was avoiding - but I have to get in on the FE - so I clicked to join the FE group... Tina Teal... Let me know where to go from here...

I have just booked cruise. I myself (Eric) DW (Mary) and Grandson (Darien 7 yrs old) I have been on three cruises but this is our first Disney cruise. looking forward to it.:cool1::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter