Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 2/21/15

kristieseem1

Kristieseem1@gmail.com
Sooooo, who's sailing with us?! It's me (Kristie--35), DH (Sam--38 ), DD (Kaitlin--14) DD's friend (Lily--15) from PA. We're in 7580 tentatively...not sure if we'll move because of Vacation Club points. We have some friends joining us too. Let me know if you want to join an FE group and I'll add you to the list. Just got off Fantasy this morning  Kristie

This is our fifth Disney Cruise but first time on one of the newer ones and we are excited!

Little about us:
People traveling and ages of kids:
Cindy (me), Mike(DH), Emily (DD 23yo), Ryleigh (DD 5yo), Aryana (DNiece 11yo)
State/Country: Michigan
Stateroom Numbers:
8681 & 8679

Fish Extender exchange - Love to!
CindyBeth...........Room 8679.....1 Adult and 1 DD and 1 DNiece
........................Room 8681.....2 Adults

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We are on this cruise - February 21st... Eastern Caribbean..

What do you need to get us signed up?

How do I sign up we will be cruising my DS and Myself second time on DCL and my DH and DD's first time. We are so excited and I am new to this FE thing can you please explain.

Glad to have found this group! Just got back a few weeks ago from the Fantasy where we booked another cruise!

We will be there too! :banana:

This will be our second cruise (first one was just two weeks ago, 4-night Bahamian cruise on the Dream).

We haven't decided if we are going to get a verandah again or not so we don't know our room number yet. We barely stayed in our room last time so it might not be worth it to get it again.

Oh, and we'd love to participate in the FE. My daughter absolutely adored it last time!

Hi!
My family and 20 other friends are crashing the Fantasy party.
There are 24 people in total coming from Seattle and we will all be dying for sunshine!!
7 families ages ranging with mostly 4 and 7yr olds..:dance3:
Watch out kids club :P

This is my third Disney Cruise (just did the Fantasy in NOV.2013) and we did the Fish Extender. It was soo much fun.

:)

Cheers,
Leanne

My family will be sailing on the Fantasy on 2-21-15. This will be our second Disney cruise. We sailed on the Fantasy last February and had a blast. There's me, Tina(46) my husband, Jim (53) and our daughter, Katie(10). :) We are from New Hampshire.

This will be cruise number 2 for us. We sailed on the Fantasy last February and cannot wait to go again this coming February. A little about us....we are from New Hampshire. There's me, Tina (46) my husband, Jim (53) and our daughter, Katie (10). :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are for sure going now! It was up in the air for a while there but booked yesterday.

It will be me, hubs and our smallest boy (4) and its going to be my hubby's birthday cruise.

We decided to leave our other kiddos at home this trip so that we can actually have some quality time together instead of chasing after a toddler and entertaining kiddos.

We'll be on deck 10 near the back but I cant remember the exact room and I'm still waiting on my TA to email me back our specifics.

Really excited about this one. It will be our first trip on a big ship and our 4th Disney Cruise.

We just booked this cruise. It will by me (Marcia), DH, and DS (4). This will be our 3rd cruise on Fantasy.

Hello
We are trying to move a previous booked cruise to these dates. The last cruise we did was Alaska and we had a navigators verandah. Is it worth it on the eastern caribean?
thanks

Just booked today!

Me and DH (37), DD9, DS8, and DS4 will be cruising with a 9th deck cabin...I'm sure I'll be visiting a ton!

Hi everyone!

We just booked this cruise. This is our 9th Disney cruise. We've only been on the older boats. So, we are super excited about seeing the newer ones. It will be me DW (Lisa), DH, DD (8) and DS (6). We would like to sign up for the FE group. Please let me know who I need to contact.

Thanks!
Lisa

We are for sure going now! It was up in the air for a while there but booked yesterday. It will be me, hubs and our smallest boy (4) and its going to be my hubby's birthday cruise. We decided to leave our other kiddos at home this trip so that we can actually have some quality time together instead of chasing after a toddler and entertaining kiddos. We'll be on deck 10 near the back but I cant remember the exact room and I'm still waiting on my TA to email me back our specifics. Really excited about this one. It will be our first trip on a big ship and our 4th Disney Cruise.
We have a 3 year old boy who will be turning 4 on the cruise! Perhaps they can play together in the kids club!

We just booked this cruise. It will by me (Marcia), DH, and DS (4). This will be our 3rd cruise on Fantasy. I requested to join the FB group.

Hi Marcia! My son will be turning 4 in the cruise. He's a very social little boy so I'm sure if your son goes to the kids club they could play. He will be going with his older brothers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter