Disney Fantasy December 2, 2017 (Eastern Caribbean)

KAS_73

Some people are worth melting for.
Just booked a Merry Time cruise for 2017. It will be my first cruise on the Fantasy (have only been on the Magic and the Wonder) AND I'll be cruising with a wonderful cruise friend that I met on the Wonder in January. I'm so excited!!

Can't wait to meet more people on this cruise. And I will definitely be participating in the Fish Extender :)

I booked this for myself and DH yesterday as the second half of our b2b. This is to celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary! Looking forward to it!

I booked this for myself and DH yesterday as the second half of our b2b. This is to celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary! Looking forward to it!

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! I can't wait (but it's gonna be a long one!)

We were supposed to be on the same cruises this year, but work interfered! I threatened that it won't next year...I can retire three months later so they better watch their step! LOL:furious:

We were supposed to be on the same cruises this year, but work interfered! I threatened that it won't next year...I can retire three months later so they better watch their step! LOL:furious:
How exciting for you. And boo about this year! Happy to be sailing with you, though!

I just booked this cruise for my 2 (will be 11 at the time) DD's & I. So excited, it will be my first cruise, they went on an Alaskan cruise last summer on NCL so it's a 2nd cruise for them. We LOVE Disney and Christmas, so this should be perfect for us! Being from Oregon we go to Disneyland somewhat often, but haven't done anything else Disney. We will be participating in the fish extender, looks so fun.

I just booked this cruise for my 2 (will be 11 at the time) DD's & I. So excited, it will be my first cruise, they went on an Alaskan cruise last summer on NCL so it's a 2nd cruise for them. We LOVE Disney and Christmas, so this should be perfect for us! Being from Oregon we go to Disneyland somewhat often, but haven't done anything else Disney. We will be participating in the fish extender, looks so fun.
Welcome aboard! You are going to love it. And I'd be interested in hearing how it compares to the NCL cruise your daughters were on.

Hi Everybody! I was on the phone at 8 AM yesterday rebooking my placeholder cruise for this sailing! I'll be in a room with DH and at the time of sailing, we will be celebrating our 5-Year Anniversary! We were married aboard the Disney Dream in 2012. Joining us (in another room!) will be a couple of our friends who were also married in 2012 and will be celebrating their anniversary too! We're booked in decks 9 Aft and 10 Aft, with their room directly above ours. We've each got fabulous rooms booked!

I'm hoping to get a quick Dream cruise under my belt in January as DCL cruise #10 so I can be Platinum on our December 2017 sailing! Free Palo Brunch would be amazing!

Anyways, I'm super excited. The hardest part is going to be waiting 555 days until we set sail! If somebody makes a closed facebook group for this cruise meet group, I'd love to be involved. It's much easier for me to check facebook than DIS these days.

Hi Everybody! I was on the phone at 8 AM yesterday rebooking my placeholder cruise for this sailing! I'll be in a room with DH and at the time of sailing, we will be celebrating our 5-Year Anniversary! We were married aboard the Disney Dream in 2012. Joining us (in another room!) will be a couple of our friends who were also married in 2012 and will be celebrating their anniversary too! We're booked in decks 9 Aft and 10 Aft, with their room directly above ours. We've each got fabulous rooms booked!

I'm hoping to get a quick Dream cruise under my belt in January as DCL cruise #10 so I can be Platinum on our December 2017 sailing! Free Palo Brunch would be amazing!

Anyways, I'm super excited. The hardest part is going to be waiting 555 days until we set sail! If somebody makes a closed facebook group for this cruise meet group, I'd love to be involved. It's much easier for me to check facebook than DIS these days.

Welcome aboard! I would love to hear about your wedding on the Dream

DH and I are booked on this cruise as well. We are empty nesters and excited as this will be our first Christmas cruise, first on the Fantasy and first Eastern Carribean. Long wait ahead but luckily we have a Dream Halloween in Oct and a B2B dream in Jan booked. I'm going to be gold after the B2B.

DH and I are booked on this cruise as well. We are empty nesters and excited as this will be our first Christmas cruise, first on the Fantasy and first Eastern Carribean. Long wait ahead but luckily we have a Dream Halloween in Oct and a B2B dream in Jan booked. I'm going to be gold after the B2B.
Welcome aboard! This will also be my first cruise on the Fantasy And first Eastern. Luckily for me, I am cruising this August, December and next August to pass the time. Lol

My DH, DS and I will be on this cruise celebrating DS 4th Birthday, he is a Christmas Day baby, so we always celebrate early!

My sister and I are booked for this cruise, the first part of a B2B on the Fantasy. For us it will be cruise #5 on DCL and the second on the Fantasy.

SW

We just got this booked on our cruise a few weeks ago. I'm so excited to do a Christmas cruise! My husband and I are empty nesters and this will be our 3rd cruise, but 1st on the Fantasy (we've been on the Wonder and the Magic). We will be participating in the fish extender also. Can't wait (even though it is 501 days away!).

We just got this booked on our cruise a few weeks ago. I'm so excited to do a Christmas cruise! My husband and I are empty nesters and this will be our 3rd cruise, but 1st on the Fantasy (we've been on the Wonder and the Magic). We will be participating in the fish extender also. Can't wait (even though it is 501 days away!).

Welcome aboard! I have also done 2 cruises, 1 on the Magic and 1 on the Wonder :)

I'm looking forward to all the Fantasy has to offer, but I'm a little nervous about the crowds.

I'm a huge fan of Fish Extenders. This is going to be a great cruise with a great group so far!!

Hi. Am new (never post anything just read the info) to DISBOARDS
we booked this cruise few week ago this would be are 3rd cruise
I would love to give my tip of how to save money and
I would love to participate in the fish extended and door decorations.
At are last cruise my baby niece would spend hours walking around looking at door decorations.
It would be fun for us now , she would be 7 years and I know she would love to walk around give in gift.
Please let me know how to participate
Thank

Mexican riviera December 2-9 2012 * Disney Wonder
And last year Panamal Canal May 1-14 2015 * Disney Wonder

Last edited:
Just booked a Merry Time cruise for 2017. It will be my first cruise on the Fantasy (have only been on the Magic and the Wonder) AND I'll be cruising with a wonderful cruise friend that I met on the Wonder in January. I'm so excited!!

Can't wait to meet more people on this cruise. And I will definitely be participating in the Fish Extender :)

Hi KAS_73

We would love to participate in the FISH EXTENDER. I hope to be part of your group.
Am going with my family. But my baby niece (7year) is so excited to make gift and decorate out door.
Please let me know how to be part of the Fish Extended and the rules.
Thank H

Hi. Am new (never post anything just read the info) to DISBOARDS
we booked this cruise few week ago this would be are 3rd cruise
I would love to give my tip of how to save money and
I would love to participate in the fish extended and door decorations.
At are last cruise my baby niece would spend hours walking around looking at door decorations.
It would be fun for us now , she would be 7 years and I know she would love to walk around give in gift.
Please let me know how to participate
Thank

Mexican riviera December 2-9 2012 * Disney Wonder
And last year Panamal Canal May 1-14 2015 * Disney Wonder

Welcome aboard!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter