Disney Fantasy Cruise September 10, 2016

Hi! Wow I feel so out of the loop! What is a fish extender? How do I do it? I requested to join the FB page. Myself and my family are so excited for this cruise! First cruise for everyone except my mom that is joining us. First Disney for her but she has been on many other cruise lines. It will be myself & husband and two boys. We will be celebrating one of them turning 5 and my other son is almost 3. So looking forward to it! Open to any suggestions or tips. On anything and everything. Thank you

we have Cabana #23 on Serenity Bay for the 2 of us. The price includes a price for 4...does anyone want to split it with us? $424 is the price, so $212...this would include a float or tube rental for the day, bicycles, plush towels, stocked refridg with coke products and bottled water, and cool cloths to defer the heat. Each cabana has a comfy couch, plush lounge chairs and private hammock. If you are interested please send private message to inmyis@hotmail.com

Just booked this cruise for my DH and I. (Both 55) We are creatures of habit and this will be our 3rd. Disney Cruise with just the two of us. 5th total. We were planning a trip to Tahiti, but our youngest son decided to get married last November and the Tahiti money went towards wedding expenses. So, we will wait on Tahiti and do what we do best, Disney. We are from So. Cal and do Disneyland often with our annual passes. We did a Fantasy Cuises 2/14 and had a most wonderful time. We upgraded at the port to a 1bedroon concierge and WOW!! We will try to upgrade again, but will be happy either way. I have made a request to join the social media group and will check both site for updates. I would love to Pixie Dust those doing the FE with children, but will pass on receiving. I have an idea for Tortola with a private charter to The Baths. Would love to keep it all adults, I believe up to 12 people. Let me know if you are interested. Looking forward to 9/10/16 and cruising with all of you.
Interested in the baths....what are your ideas/cost?? Tell me more :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter