Disney Fantasy Caribbean Christmas 2014. Sailing Dec. 20-27, 2014

Welcome to the group. I am so excited for this cruise. 588 days to go.

I'm already starting to think of FE gifts for the cruise. I just need to decide if I want to do Christmas related or just everyday Disney

I agree. I am excited to do Christmas themed gifts!

Hello everyone, I am super excited to join the group and looking forward to this cruise!! I am interested in signing up for the FE if one has been started. Thank you.

Hello everyone, I am super excited to join the group and looking forward to this cruise!! I am interested in signing up for the FE if one has been started. Thank you.

Welcome to group! Yes we have started/discussed the FE but I'm not sure there is an official list created yet.

We also have a Facebook page if you use Facebook.

Do you have twins as well? We will be on this cruise- mine will be 9 by then!

Welcome! I have three daughters as well, but no twins. Mine will be 12, 9 and 7 when we cruise. They are so excited for this trip, I'm starting to regret telling them about it so early on.

Have you had the Moet Ice champagne yet? We had it onboard during the champagne brunch at Remy last October and they also have it in Meridian. It's my new favorite but pretty hard to find. I'm in West Palm and there's only one store that carries it. It's so good- but like $60 a bottle!

Have you had the Moet Ice champagne yet? We had it onboard during the champagne brunch at Remy last October and they also have it in Meridian. It's my new favorite but pretty hard to find. I'm in West Palm and there's only one store that carries it. It's so good- but like $60 a bottle!

No I haven't had that yet but now I'm going to have to go searching for it

My sister and I will be joining you guys for the Christmas Cruise :) We'll be officially booked Mid-July! Can't wait! This is my second Disney cruise, and my first Disney Christmas experience! :cloud9:

Hello

My wife and I decided about a month ago that a Christmas disney cruise would be a once in a life time experience. Christmas has always been a stay at home, cook turkey and be with family. But now that our children are older we decided to do it. It is going to be a blast. Look forward to meeting all of you.
The Stewarts

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

Hello

My wife and I decided about a month ago that a Christmas disney cruise would be a once in a life time experience. Christmas has always been a stay at home, cook turkey and be with family. But now that our children are older we decided to do it. It is going to be a blast. Look forward to meeting all of you.
The Stewarts

Welcome to the group! We have always stayed at home too but decided that Christmas on the Fantasy would be better than snow back home

Hello

The Stewarts

Welcome! Same here. This will be first Christmas away from home. Hoping for fun!

Hello. I think fun is inevitable. We were on the fantasy in April and fun was everywhere. So many thing to do and enjoy. Can't wait to go again. 215 days to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter