• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy, August 18, 2012 - Western Caribbean

Amy -

Any chance of adding a late-comer to FE group 2?

Family of 5 - DH, DD (7), DS (13), and DS (11). I am excited to see that there are other little girls for my daughter to play with. Hoping she will make friends so she'll want to go to Oceaneer's Lab. My boys will have each other in Edge!

We are in rooms - 5658 & 5660. If too late to add, I totally understand!

Thanks for all the great ideas on this thread. Off to pack!

Renee

Welcome to the DIS and to our cruise thread!!!! :cool1:

Amy -

Family of 5 - DH, DD (7), DS (13), and DS (11). I am excited to see that there are other little girls for my daughter to play with. Hoping she will make friends so she'll want to go to Oceaneer's Lab. My boys will have each other in Edge!

Renee

Welcome aboard

Is there a specific phone number or anything to find out if our sailing details/itinerary change? I will be away from home the whole week before the cruise.....not sure if I'll have wifi.....

The chance of us getting rerouted is VERY slim. I just like to follow the storms.

IF we should get rerouted, and the is a BIG IF, it will be on the DCL site or you could call. But I wouldn't even think about it until next Thursday or Friday IF a storm is near the western Caribbean.

Actually, does it matter to know before hand? As long as the ship is in Port Canaveral next Saturday, you'll have no issues. We could get rerouted mid-cruise if something "popped up".

Seriously, don't sweat it. :thumbsup2

Amy -

Renee

Welcom to the cruise.

Amy -

Renee

Hi Renee,

Just wanted to welcome you and your family to the cruise thread! :wave2:

I'm traveling with my DH and DS10 (he turns 11 a few days after the cruise).

Be sure to stop by the DIS Meet to meet some of your fellow cruisers! It's on the first day (8/18)....starts at 2:45 in the Vista Cafe (Deck 4, midship).

Tracy a/k/a VeryBeachy

I was wondering, can you post that list of everyone that is on the boards as a pdf file? I can't seem to open that one that you posted a little while ago.

Thanks so much,

Lisa

Tracy -

thanks for the info...we definitely plan on checking out the meet & greet....kids are very excited!

Tracy a/k/a VeryBeachy

I was wondering, can you post that list of everyone that is on the boards as a pdf file? I can't seem to open that one that you posted a little while ago.

Thanks so much,

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Sorry you weren't able to open the updated pdf file that I added on Tuesday (8/7). I am attaching it here again for you (with one update that I just made... I added Renee/daigs5 and her family).

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/DISboard Cheat Sheet DRPX 8-9.pdf?w=5aa10bbe

Please let me know if it doesn't open for you this time. I'd be happy to send it to you via e-mail. :)

Hi Lisa,

Sorry you weren't able to open the updated pdf file that I added on Tuesday (8/7). I am attaching it here again for you (with one update that I just made... I added Renee/daigs5 and her family).

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/DISboard Cheat Sheet DRPX 8-9.pdf?w=5aa10bbe

Please let me know if it doesn't open for you this time. I'd be happy to send it to you via e-mail. :)

Ooops! I posted the wrong link! Here's the correct (and working) link to the Cruise Thread member list. So sorry for the confusion!:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94198357/DISboard Cheat Sheet DRPX 8-9.pdf

Amy -

Renee

Hi Renee,

I will definitely add you! A couple of people on the 2nd FE list are members of the first group who said they have extras to share, but I won't speak for them because I don't know how many extras they have!

Please let me know the names of your family members and where you're coming from.

Thanks! ::yes::

I see my Dis cruise info was blank on the PDF list just posted.

Let me introduce myself... I'm Carl and will be cruising with my DW Lisa, DS Alex (14), DD Carly (11), and DS Zachary ( 1.8):)

We will be staying in staterooms 9047 & 9049. We are from Eastern Long Island.

See you all soon!

Second FE Exchange List (as of 8/9/12, 10:00pm)

5160: Kimberly (staffieri) / DH / Becca (DD6) from CA

5658 & 5660: Renee (daigs5) / DH / DS13 / DS11 / DD7

6012: Pete (Yensidfan) / Courtney (DD24) from FL

7086: Jane (Corkie) / Ray (DH) from NY celebrating 40th anniversary!!!

7068: Lisa (Cherokee2504) / Ray (DH) / Ray (DS8) / Symantha (DD4) from NY

7612: Paulette (psdepaulo) / Audney (DH) / Paulina (DD6.5) / Sebastian (DS3.5) from CA

8568: Karen (Blondee01) / Paul (DH) / Aubrey (DD11) / Olivia (DD10.5) from WI

9547: Chris (DVC_Chris) / Amanda (DW) / Lexi (DD1) from NY

10004: Amy (crabbymom90) / Jeff (DH) / Noah (DS8) / Abby (DD5) from PA

HarborWhaler said:
I see my Dis cruise info was blank on the PDF list just posted.

Let me introduce myself... I'm Carl and will be cruising with my DW Lisa, DS Alex (14), DD Carly (11), and DS Zachary ( 1.8):)

We will be staying in staterooms 9047 & 9049. We are from Eastern Long Island.

See you all soon!

Hi Carl! Thanks for sharing your info. I will update and link a final list here on Sunday.

crabbymom90 said:
Hi Renee,

I will definitely add you! A couple of people on the 2nd FE list are members of the first group who said they have extras to share, but I won't speak for them because I don't know how many extras they have!

Please let me know the names of your family members and where you're coming from.

Thanks! ::yes::

Here is my info...
DH .. Chris, DD (7) Julia , DS (13) Nicholas, DS (11) Michael. We are from Corning, NY.
Thanks!
Renee

We are departing for FL today, so I have no idea if I will get much opportunity to check in. I look forward to meeting everyone on the ship, delivering FE gifts, and having a magical cruise experience :-) Happy travels to one and all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter