• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy, August 18, 2012 - Western Caribbean

Mr. Porkchop - we'll be segway-ing in August - I'll try to come back here and post.

Has ANYONE done this? It's a bit dorky ... but fun looking

My husband and I rode Segways on a tour in Golden Gate Park last year. It was totally a blast. We didn't want to step off at the end. I was nervous going in that I wouldn't be able to do it,but it becomes second nature in a minute.

designertravels said:
I received my reply from Steve quickly, seems like a nice guy. I'll send him a note to sit the Dis people together. Glad a few of y'all will be going!

Jill

We are just looking into it right now... Finally got DH to look at info w/ me.

VeryBeachy said:
We are just looking into it right now... Finally got DH to look at info w/ me.

DH and DS are interested! Finally somethig we can agree on. Sent an email to request 3 loungers/umbrella.

My husband and I rode Segways on a tour in Golden Gate Park last year. It was totally a blast. We didn't want to step off at the end. I was nervous going in that I wouldn't be able to do it,but it becomes second nature in a minute.

Thank you!

Corkie

Yes, I was trying to join if there was a second FE started. We are in cabin 8568. I figured if all else failed I would bring things for the girls so they received something everyday.

Karen

Amy

Thanks for the invite. I answered before I read all of the posts. We are in cabin 8568. We have two girls 10 and 11, they will be thrilled. We are already assembling our gifts. Our item is also food related. I don't want to give it away but let's just say my husband is a part-time candy maker.

Karen

Corkie said:
In our room (7086) is just my husband and myself celebrating our 40th. We also have our children their spouses and children in two other rooms total of 10 in our party.

Great! Looking forward to meeting everyone and exchanging!

corkie

yes, i was trying to join if there was a second fe started. We are in cabin 8568. I figured if all else failed i would bring things for the girls so they received something everyday.

Karen

I will have items for your girls our cabin is 7086 see you all real soon now. Safe trip to the ship.
Hugs

I received my reply from Steve quickly, seems like a nice guy. I'll send him a note to sit the Dis people together. Glad a few of y'all will be going!

Jill

I was just checking and we're the only ship in that day, so it should be too hard for him to get us together. :rotfl:

Jill

I was just checking and we're the only ship in that day, so it should be too hard for him to get us together. :rotfl:

Got a response from Steve. I agree, he seems like a really nice guy. The very detailed information was helpful. We are all set to go! :cheer2:

crabbymom90 said:
Hi Karen,

I got a little behind on reading posts lately... You are the second person to ask to join the second FE group, so WELCOME! :cool1: Just let me know your cabin number and I will compile the list. (So far: you, me, and Paulette!)

Yay!! We're in 7612. So glad we'll have an exchange! Thanks!!

The Fantasy Western 8/4 cruise just got changed to a Eastern cruise do to the weather. The next time the Fantasy cruises the Western Carribean will be with us.

I have not been on in a few days, but its nice to see Im not the only one watchidng the weather down there!!

Yay!! We're in 7612. So glad we'll have an exchange! Thanks!!

Hello, I don't know if I told but I am able to join your FE List also, Im Corkie, daughter in law and I have to two kids, a boy 8 and daughter 4,.

Getting closer now and I hope that storm moves out so we can sail the western area.

I am not sure of who is running the 2nd list but if you could include our cabin (#7086) I will have things for the children as I stated before.
Hugs

We booked a VGT and got A 4E. Not sure how I feel about it. Room looks smaller with a strange shape veranda. We will see. I think we got this because there 3 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter