• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy, August 18, 2012 - Western Caribbean

Hi Bren,

Hope you don't mind.... going to borrow your daughter's great idea.... I'm bringing special pirate bracelets (the silicon w/ sayings kind) for all the kids. My son will hand them out at the meet/greet. It was a lot of work to come up with something that my son gave his "cool" stamp of approval to!

(We're driving and don't have the limited space for packing that you do.) :drive:

Tracy

Not at all... great idea. I was trying to think of something small for boys but my bags are fit to bursting,,,never mind once I offload all the FE presents I will be able to shop till I drop !!!:cool1:

Bren

Tropical storm is tracking right down the path of the Fantasy Aug. 4th Western cruise. This will be interesting how the Captain handles this cruise. Stay tuned...

I would keep all the meet, whether kids or adults as originally planned 2:45 cafe. All the kids typically end up all together playing as it is when the adults start to mingle. I have daughters too and I know how quickly the first few hours on the ship pass by. The kids will most likely congregate together at the sail away party too.

I have been reading the Costa Maya thread and this place sounds like a great beach afternoon: Tropacante Restaurant in Mahahual. I am going to make chair reservations. Anyone interested in joining me? DH will be diving, so any familiar faces/names would be appreciated!

Jill

Paulette we are in 7086 see you soooooooon. Who is in your party.

Great! Thanks! We have Paulina (6.5), Sebastian (3.5), my husband Audney and myself. Who is in your party as well?

If anyone else wants to exchange with us, let me know! :blush:

Soooo looking forward to it!
Paulette

designertravels said:
I would keep all the meet, whether kids or adults as originally planned 2:45 cafe. All the kids typically end up all together playing as it is when the adults start to mingle. I have daughters too and I know how quickly the first few hours on the ship pass by. The kids will most likely congregate together at the sail away party too.

I have been reading the Costa Maya thread and this place sounds like a great beach afternoon: Tropacante Restaurant in Mahahual. I am going to make chair reservations. Anyone interested in joining me? DH will be diving, so any familiar faces/names would be appreciated!

Jill

I read that thread that had info about Tropicante too. Looks like a really great place to go. We don't have anything booked because the three of us couldnt agree on anything for Costa Maya. Yesterday I bookmarked the thread to show my DH this weekend.

DS13 thought it would be fun - so the three of us are doing it... hope we're not alone... or maybe I do, so I don't humiliate myself infront of anyone but my family.

Great! Thanks! We have Paulina (6.5), Sebastian (3.5), my husband Audney and myself. Who is in your party as well?

If anyone else wants to exchange with us, let me know! :blush:

Soooo looking forward to it!
Paulette

In our room (7086) is just my husband and myself celebrating our 40th. We also have our children their spouses and children in two other rooms total of 10 in our party.

Jill

I read that thread that had info about Tropicante too. Looks like a really great place to go. We don't have anything booked because the three of us couldnt agree on anything for Costa Maya. Yesterday I bookmarked the thread to show my DH this weekend.

Suz just emailed him earlier today. We asked for lounger and an umbrella down by the water.

This place looks really nice and the rating on Trip Advisor is good too.

We were originally just going to get off the ship, get an ornament and get back on. Now it looks like we'll get another great beach day. :cool1:

The Fantasy Western 8/4 cruise just got changed to a Eastern cruise do to the weather. The next time the Fantasy cruises the Western Carribean will be with us.

Suz just emailed him earlier today. We asked for lounger and an umbrella down by the water.

This place looks really nice and the rating on Trip Advisor is good too.

We were originally just going to get off the ship, get an ornament and get back on. Now it looks like we'll get another great beach day. :cool1:

I received my reply from Steve quickly, seems like a nice guy. I'll send him a note to sit the Dis people together. Glad a few of y'all will be going!

Jill

Yes, My daughter is 4 will be 5 in January. She will love it!!!

I have a few extra FE gifts, We can diffently stop by your room and drop of something for Hershey trade!! LOL> My daughter and Husband might knock down your door for that!:rotfl2: I wrote your room down on my list so we will exchange with you.

Great! The kids will be thrilled. :cheer2:

Hi!! This is our first cruise and I didn't realize there was such a thing as FE...can we be included in this second list? I will make sure to get gifts together as well if possible. What do I need to do?

Thanks,
Paulette

Hi Paulette,

You're the only person to officially join this second group! So welcome! :cheer2: just let me know your cabin number. Ours is 10004.

Hope to meet you at the meetup on the first day.

Hi Everyone

This is our second Disney cruise but I forgot all about the FE's. We have two girls 10 and 11 that would love to join in. It sounds like there hasn't been much interest in a second list.

It took me a while but I read through all of your posts and picked up some great pointers.

Thanks and I hope to see you all soon!

Karen

Hi Karen,

I got a little behind on reading posts lately... You are the second person to ask to join the second FE group, so WELCOME! :cool1: Just let me know your cabin number and I will compile the list. (So far: you, me, and Paulette!)

Crabbymom90,
I am only giving the FE gifts to the children so I am sure I will be able to enclude yours. I believe your cabin # is 10004 and you have 2 children.
Hugs

Crabbymom90,
I am only giving the FE gifts to the children so I am sure I will be able to enclude yours. I believe your cabin # is 10004 and you have 2 children.
Hugs

Yes, Corkie, you are correct. Thanks so much! My kids will be thrilled. I hope you like chocolate ;)

lisadam said:
DS13 thought it would be fun - so the three of us are doing it... hope we're not alone... or maybe I do, so I don't humiliate myself infront of anyone but my family.

DW and I are planning to do this for the first time in December also. I have always been envious watching the families doing the tour and I have finally convinced my DW to try something new. If your planning before December, please let us know how it was!!!

DW and I are planning to do this for the first time in December also. I have always been envious watching the families doing the tour and I have finally convinced my DW to try something new. If your planning before December, please let us know how it was!!!

Mr. Porkchop - we'll be segway-ing in August - I'll try to come back here and post.

Has ANYONE done this? It's a bit dorky ... but fun looking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter