• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015

Hello. We will be going on our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy on 8/15/15. Our family includes myself, my husband, our son, age 12, and my mother in law. Our son is excited to try Edge and to meet other kids in his age group. Since we are newbies, I welcome any suggestions and feedback :) We have been to Disney World many times as we are DVC. This is our first cruise of any kind and we are very excited.

PS-I just joined FB group as well. Thanks!
Welcome and so very happy you joined us on our FB Group!
A little less than a week to go!
Our group has quite a few first time Disney Cruisers; so, don't hesitate to ask any questions you have over on FB and scroll through the many posts to find some tips and info to make your cruise as enjoyable as possible in addition to getting to know other families who share your same interests.
See you there!
Shelia

Good Day Everyone!
All of our FE Groups are now officially closed.
Mickey Group Cabin 2013
Donald Group Cabin 5013
Donald Group Cabin 6604/06
Donald Group Cabin 9500
Because there has been no response or communication from the above listed cabins since they first expressed an interest in joining the FE Gift Exchange, your cabin numbers have been deleted from their prospective Group List.
It will be at the discretion of the participating members to decide if they want to keep the gifts meant to go to these cabins or to Pixie Dust them elsewhere.
Hello,

We are in the Donald group 9500. We have done this once before and had not needed to confirm. I hope we can still join in the fun. We will be giving even if we are not receiving. That's the most fun anyway!! How do we get the most updated list for our group?

I have to get up in a few hours for work but the excitement of the cruise is keeping me up. I'm worse than the kids!!

Hi everyone! Just signed up and not sure how this all works. We have cruised before with family, but now are venturing out on our own with the kiddos. We have not done the meet n greets or Fish Extender Exchanges. How do we set this up? The kids are excited. :-) We have A girl 13yr and boy 13 yr. Can't wait!!!! Almost time for 7 days of awesome!

Welcome and so very happy you joined us on our FB Group!
A little less than a week to go!
Our group has quite a few first time Disney Cruisers; so, don't hesitate to ask any questions you have over on FB and scroll through the many posts to find some tips and info to make your cruise as enjoyable as possible in addition to getting to know other families who share your same interests.
See you there!
Shelia

How do we join the group for our kiddos? Or is it too late? We just learned about this. :-(

You guys are still on my list. Enjoy the anticipation.!
How do we get on a list to join the fun? Too late? I've dropped a few notes on diff pages and have yet to find out how to join in on the FE. This is all new to us. We have cruised Disney before, but never knew about all of this. :-)

Hello,

We are in the Donald group 9500. We have done this once before and had not needed to confirm. I hope we can still join in the fun. We will be giving even if we are not receiving. That's the most fun anyway!! How do we get the most updated list for our group?

I have to get up in a few hours for work but the excitement of the cruise is keeping me up. I'm worse than the kids!!
Just saw your post!
I'll make sure to let the Group know you are still on the cruise with us!

Hello,

Here's the List for The Donald Group

1. Cabin 2002Raphael - M - AdultMaggie - F - AdultKatelyn - F - 5Jonathan - M - 2
2. Cabin 2533Su - F - AdultDeb - F - Adult
3. Cabin 5013Tom - M - AdultAlaina - F - AdultEaston - M - 2Maddie - F - 8
4. Cabin 5154Jayme - F - AdultBrandon - M - AdultKasey - F - 6Olivia - F - 4
5. Cabin 6604Jim - M - AdultNicholas -M - 13Nathan - M - 13
6. Cabin 6606Kari - F - AdultMiki (pronounced like Mickey) - F - 18Madison - F - 15
7. Cabin 6170Debbie - F - AdultDavid - M - Adult
8. Cabin 6176Keith - M - AdultAmy - F - AdultKatie - F - 13Jake - M - 10Justin - M - 8
9. Cabin 7086Steve - M - AdultAlissa - F - AdultMadalyn - F - 13Nick - M - 11
10. Cabin 7152Mary - F - AdultDrew - M - 23Katherine - F - 20
11. Cabin 7174Joshua - M - AdultTara - F - AdultAutumn - F - 14Brooke - F - 8Ethan - M - 7
12. Cabin 7520James - M - AdultAlexis - F - 10
13. Cabin 7564Gina - F - AdultKaterina - F - 16
14. Cabin 7600Wendy - F - AdultDave - M - AdultLexi - F - 13Mike - M - 11Emily - F - 8
15. Cabin 8130Tracy - F - AdultJason - M - AdultRyan - M - 7Olivia - F - 6Kyle - M - 3
16. Cabin 8132Karen - F - AdultJerry - M - Adult
17. Cabin 9122John - M - AdultHeather - F - AdultDavid - M - 12Leah - F - 10 Thora - F - 7
18. Cabin 9500Rob - M - AdultCynthia - F - AdultRob - M - Turning 15 on 8/18Benjamin - M - 11Amelia - F - 9
19. Cabin 10148Julia - F - AdultDavid - M - AdultLexi - F - 9Brody - M - 5
20. Cabin 11020Camden - M - turning 40 on 8/21Valerie - F - AdultLainey - F - turning 5 on 8/19
Brodie - M - 8

Hi everyone! Just signed up and not sure how this all works. We have cruised before with family, but now are venturing out on our own with the kiddos. We have not done the meet n greets or Fish Extender Exchanges. How do we set this up? The kids are excited. :-) We have A girl 13yr and boy 13 yr. Can't wait!!!! Almost time for 7 days of awesome!
Hello, Amanda!
There's still a little time yet to get in on all of the fun. The best way to do it at this point is to join us on our Facebook Page at Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015
There are a few other newbies who came in after our FE Groups all closed who have set up their own FE Group List. Also, over on FB, you can join in on the discussion with our other new Disney Cruisers and get more details on the Meet & Greets that have been set up.
Hope to see you there!
Shelia

How do we get on a list to join the fun? Too late? I've dropped a few notes on diff pages and have yet to find out how to join in on the FE. This is all new to us. We have cruised Disney before, but never knew about all of this. :-)
Hi there, Amanda!
Glad you found us on Facebook!
See you soon on the cruise!

Hi everyone...new to this thread but not new to Disney Cruise as next week will be our 7th. My DD is 12YO and was wondering if there are any other 12YO girls on the cruise?? (she's an only child who wants to go to the kids clubs- the younger clubs were easier)...

thanks and we'll see you all next week

My daughter is 12. Hopefully she can meet your son and daughter at the Meet and Greet, Saturday at 3 pm in the D Lounge:

Hello,

I have to get up in a few hours for work but the excitement of the cruise is keeping me up. I'm worse than the kids!![/QUOT
My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
You are still on the FE List for The Donald Group!
I apologize for miss phrasing our FE Organizers Roll Call request. Those that didn't "check in" were not deleted from the Lists. Their Cabin Numbers were just "blocked out". For those cabins we received no response from or if their cabin had no FE, then gifts designated for those cabins would be "pixie dusted" elsewhere.
Sorry again for the misunderstanding! Nothing worse than children thinking their stockings will be empty at Christmas, or in this case, their Fish Extender Pockets!
Shelia

MEET AND GREET - Saturday at 3pm in the D Lounge. Hope everyone can join us. - Julie

Hi, Cakiesmom
Hello,

!
Hello,

Hello Cakiesmom!
You are still in the Donald FE Group! You were never actually deleted from the list, only "blocked out" to let participants have the option of "pixie dusting" gifts elsewhere if there was no response from the "missing" cabins or if there was no FE next to their cabin door.
My apologies for the misunderstanding and your children can look forward to a lot of goodies in their FE Pockets!
Shelia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter