• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015

It will be me, hubby, and our 14 year old daughter and her friend. Any info on Vibe and southern teen activity would be appreciated.

Hi!
This is going to be our first Disney cruise (and first cruise ever)! We are very excited!! We will be sailing with our 8-year-old son (will be 9 by cruise time) if anyone has any boys that age looking for a pal ; ). Also, I've read about the fish extenders and would like to participate if possible -- do I request that here? (I'm a little overwhelmed by all the things I can do so any tips would help!) Thanks!!

What the heck. If we're all nuts enough to be on here then we may want to start an FE list. I'll try to organize it. Hopefully I won't screw it up & ruin everyone's trip :) If you want to join the FE group, please supply your cabin number, name of each person, their age (at the time of the cruise) & their sex.

Hi, I'd love to join your FE group if it's still available! Our info is: Cabin 8646, Lori (F, 45), John (M, 45) and Benjamin (M, 9).

Hello!
So excited for our first Disney cruise in August! A friend told me about FE and we would love to join!
However we do not have a room assignment yet. Is this still possible?
Thanks
Jayme-F-adult
Brandon-M-adult
Kasey-F-6 Tree nut allergy
Olivia-F-4

Hi, I'd love to join your FE group if it's still available! Our info is: Cabin 8646, Lori (F, 45), John (M, 45) and Benjamin (M, 9).

Hi Lori, so glad to hear your joining our cruise. I know there was discussion of a FE exchange, don't know what happened to them but I'll start to set one up.

... A friend told me about FE and we would love to join!

... I know there was discussion of a FE exchange ... I'll start to set one up.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hello all,

Spring is finally coming to the northeast and we see enough sunshine to dream of our summer cruise!!

We would love to join the FE.

RoB - DD
Cynthia - DM
Rob ( we still call him Robbie but as a teenager, he's too cool for that) DS- turns 15 on August 18 with Caleb?
Benjamin-DS 11
Amelia - DD 9

Kids would love pen pals of same age group. Just PM me if your little ones were interested.

We will be staying at AKL 2 days prior. Would love to share a cocktail with other cruisers!

Our last cruise was August 2013. We are a meet and greet at 5 p in a lounge by the lobby. We then also had a special class we organized for cocktail making- then it was $15 . We love this ship and are glad to have another sea day. I suspect we'll seldom see our teenage son after we cross the lobby.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing another magical journey!!

OH-- room 9500.

OK here is the current FE please message me if your interested in joining.

Attachments

• FE List-as of 3:28:15.pdf
    82.3 KB · Views: 10
Hello all,

Spring is finally coming to the northeast and we see enough sunshine to dream of our summer cruise!!

RoB - DD
Cynthia - DM
Rob ( we still call him Robbie but as a teenager, he's too cool for that) DS- turns 15 on August 18 with Caleb?
Benjamin-DS 11
Amelia - DD 9

Kids would love pen pals of same age group. Just PM me if your little ones were interested.

We will be staying at AKL 2 days prior. Would love to share a cocktail with other cruisers!

Our last cruise was August 2013. We are a meet and greet at 5 p in a lounge by the lobby. We then also had a special class we organized for cocktail making- then it was $15 . We love this ship and are glad to have another sea day. I suspect we'll seldom see our teenage son after we cross the lobby.

OH-- room 9500.

Hi Cynthia,

I will add you to the FE.

Christine

This will be my First Disney Cruise...My Fiance and his Daughter's (time of cruise age 8) second time and my son's (time of cruise age 2) second. I am so excited about everything and we started working on our fish extenders as a family, especially our daughter was really looking forward to it. To those who have cruised before, especially those with toddlers, how was the nursery for them if we want to have an adult dinner alone?

OK here is the current FE please message me if your interested in joining.

We are interested! We have two kids that will be 8 and 2 at the time of cruising. We are staying at the Art of Animation the day before, we would love to meet up with fellow cruisers!

State Room # 5013
Easton (M)- 2 years old
Maddie (F)- 8 years old

Last edited:
We are interested! We have two kids that will be 8 and 2 at the time of cruising. We are staying at the Art of Animation the day before, we would love to meet up with fellow cruisers!

State Room # 5013
Easton (M)- 2 years old
Maddie (F)- 8 years old
Welcome! So excited to have you join us! I'll see that our FE Organizer adds you to the list!

This will be my First Disney Cruise...My Fiance and his Daughter's (time of cruise age 8) second time and my son's (time of cruise age 2) second. I am so excited about everything and we started working on our fish extenders as a family, especially our daughter was really looking forward to it. To those who have cruised before, especially those with toddlers, how was the nursery for them if we want to have an adult dinner alone?
Hi! My name is Shelia. You and your family are going to love all of the special things there are to do together on this cruise! I found the first names of the adults in your group from your profile and have added them to the FE List as well.

Last edited:
Hello all,

RoB - DD
Cynthia - DM
Benjamin-DS 11
Amelia - DD 9

OH-- room 9500.
Hi, Cynthia and Welcome to our group! We have a lot of little Princesses in our group; so, the few boys we have will be happy there will be more Princes and/or little Pirates joining the crew!

Hello!
So excited for our first Disney cruise in August! A friend told me about FE and we would love to join!
However we do not have a room assignment yet. Is this still possible?
Thanks
Jayme-F-adult
Brandon-M-adult
Kasey-F-6 Tree nut allergy
Olivia-F-4
Sorry for the delay in replying, Jayme. Have you a definite cabin number yet so your family can be added to our FE Group?

Hi Cakiesmom,
I am organizing the mixology group if you are interested. Please Pm me and I will add you on the list. I think we have cruised together before.

FE List as of 4/8/15

Mickey Group

1. Cabin 2013Gen - F - AdultJoel - M - Adult
2. Cabin 5020Jeff - M - AdultTracy - F - AdultJanie - F - (turning 8 on board)
3. Cabin 5048Christine - F - AdultAnnalize - F - 11 Alyssa - F - 9
4. Cabin 5050Frank - M - AdultJudy - F - AdultAlyssa - F - 14Gianna - F - 11
5. Cabin 6074
Tom - M - AdultMira - F - Adult AJ - M - 12

6. Cabin 6076Kim - F - AdultTony - M - Adult
7. Cabin 6078Keith - M - AdultWanda - F - AdultDebbie - F - AdultBella - F - 8
8. Cabin 6088Marsha - F - AdultWendi - F - AdultKarolyn - F - 16Jeani - F - 13Selena - F - 8
9. Cabin 6110Tonya - F - AdultJennifer - F - AdultChristine - F - 9Cianni - F - 9Bubba - M - 8
10. Cabin 6644George - M - AdultBarbara - F - Adult
11. Cabin 6666Jeff - M - AdultKeleigh - F - AdultEmma - F - 3Audrey - F - 1
12. Cabin 6670Tina - F - AdultKate - F - 6Lauren - F - 10Caroline - F - 12
13. Cabin 7560Joan - F - AdultDebbie - F - AdultWendy - F - AdultJackie - F - 23
14. Cabin 7562Cindy - F - AdultJennifer - F - AdultTara - F - AdultJenna - F - 23
15. Cabin 7648Seth - M - AdultAndrea - F - AdultIsaac - M - 15Joshua - M - 14Caleb - M - Turning 10 on Aug. 18thGabriel - M - 8
16. Cabin 8020Catherine - F - AdultKevin - M - AdultNoah - M - 13Hunter - M - Turning 11 on Aug. 20th
17. Cabin 8164Kenny - M - AdultFatima - F - AdultAmaya - F - 8
18. Cabin 9080Susan - F - AdultChuck - M - AdultKate - F - 14Emily -F - 11
19. Cabin 9082Allison - F - AdultMeric - M - AdultLeyla - F - 9Logan - M - 7
20. Cabin 9547Marcy - F - AdultGraydon - M - GrandpaEmme - F - 8

Minnie Group

1. Cabin 2534Dave - M - AdultNancy - F - AdultRoger - M - 20Andrew - M - 9Adam - M - 5
2. Cabin 5048Christine - F - AdultAnnalize - F - 11 Alyssa - F - 9
3. Cabin 5050Frank - M - AdultJudy - F - AdultAlyssa - F - 14Gianna - F - 11
4. Cabin 6076Kim - F - AdultTony - M - Adult
5. Cabin 6078Keith - M - AdultWanda - F - AdultDebbie - F - AdultBella - F - 8
6. Cabin 6088Marsha - F - AdultWendi - F - AdultKarolyn - F - 16Jeani - F - 13Selena - F - 8
7. Cabin 6110Tonya - F - AdultJennifer - F - AdultChristine - F - 9Cianni - F - 9Bubba - M - 8
8. Cabin 6512Debby - F - AdultKevin - M - AdultRyan - M - 18Jared - M - 15
9. Cabin 6610Doug - M - AdultChristine - F - AdultJosh - M - 16Brielle - F - 9
10. Cabin 7102Gail - F - AdultSean - M - AdultAmy - F - AdultSeamus - M - 6Finley - M - 2
11. Cabin 7556Frank - M - AdultJulie - F - AdultLauren - F - 12 (allergic to artificial food colors, corn syrup)
12. Cabin 7567Shannon - F - AdultPaul - M - AdultJessica - F - 17Erik - M - 9
13. Cabin 8646Sid - M - AdultJohn - M - AdultLori - F - AdultBenjamin - M - 9
14. Cabin 9012Diane - F - AdultPaige - F - 11Joey - M - 11
15. Cabin 9103MaryAnn - F - AdultAlison - F - 16Lauryn - F - 4
16. Cabin 9547Marcy - F - AdultGraydon - M - GrandpaEmme - F - 8
17. Cabin 9588Eric - M - AdultKathy - F - AdultRoss - M - 15Meredith - 9
18. Cabin 9603Michael - M - AdultTyler - M - 13
19. Cabin 9652Karen - F - AdultBarbara - F - Adult
20. Cabin 12504Steve - M - AdultYvette - F - AdultMeagan - F - 10

Donald Group

1. Cabin 5013Tom - M - AdultAlaina - F - AdultEaston - M - 2Maddie - F - 8
2. Cabin 9500Rob - M - AdultCynthia - F - AdultRob - M - Turning 15 on Aug. 18Benjamin - M - 11Amelia - F - 9

Cabin 2013 - Mickey groupCabin 2534 - Minnie groupCabin 5013 - Donald groupCabin 5020 - Mickey groupCabin 5048 - Mickey group & Minnie groupsCabin 5050 - Mickey group & Minnie groupsCabin 6074 - Mickey groupCabin 6076 - Mickey & Minnie groupsCabin 6078 - Mickey & Minnie groupsCabin 6088 - Mickey & Minnie groupsCabin 6110 - Mickey & Minnie groupsCabin 6512 - Minnie groupCabin 6610 - Minnie groupCabin 6644 - Mickey groupCabin 6666 - Mickey groupCabin 6670 - Mickey groupCabin 7102 - Minnie groupCabin 7556 - Minnie groupCabin 7560 - Mickey groupCabin 7562 - Mickey groupCabin 7567 - Minnie groupCabin 7648 - Mickey groupCabin 8020 - Mickey groupCabin 8164 - Mickey groupCabin 8646 - Minnie groupCabin 9080 - Mickey groupCabin 9082 - Mickey groupCabin 9103 - Minnie groupCabin 9500 - Donald groupCabin 9547 - Mickey & Minnie groupsCabin 9588 - Minnie groupCabin 9603 - Minnie groupCabin 9652 - Minnie groupCabin 12504 - Minnie group

If you want to be added to the growing FE list please post here. Be sure to include you cabin #, first names, sex, ages and a current email. We need this info in case there are any last minute changes.

Cakiesmom and Linkandclover - I think we were with you on the August 2013 Western Caribbean cruise! It will be great to see some familiar faces!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter