• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015

We were blessed with granddaughter #5 on August 9th. Now we have a name to put on the FE list for cabin 6666 Audrey - F - 1 My husband and I go to Houston next month to meet her. Can't wait!

Congratulations!!!! Love the name Audrey!!

Susan

1. Cabin 2013
Gen - F - Adult
Joel - M - Adult
2. Cabin 5020
Jeff - M - Adult
Tracy - F - Adult
Janie - F - (turning 8 on board)
3. Cabin 5048
Christine - F - Adult
Annalize - F - 11
Alyssa - F - 9
4. Cabin 5050
Frank - M - Adult
Judy - F - Adult
5. Cabin 6074
Tom - M - Adult
Mira - F - Adult
AJ - M - 12
6. Cabin 6076
Kim - F - Adult
Tony - M - Adult
7. Cabin 6078
Keith - M - Adult
Wanda - F - Adult
Debbie - F - Adult
Bella - F - 8
8. Cabin 6088
Marsha - F - Adult
Wendi - F - Adult
Karolyn - F - 16
Jeani - F - 13
Selena - F - 8
9. Cabin 6110
Tonya - F - Adult
Jennifer - F - Adult
Christine - F - 9
Cianni - F - 9
Bubba - M - 8
10. Cabin 6644
George - M - Adult
Barbara - F - Adult
11. Cabin 6666
Jeff - M - Adult
Keleigh - F - Adult
Emma - F - 3
Audrey - F - 1
12. Cabin 6670
Tina - F - Adult
Kate - F - 6
Lauren - F - 10
Caroline - F - 12
13. Cabin 7560
Joan - F - Adult
Debbie - F - Adult
Wendy - F - Adult
Jackie - F - 23
14. Cabin 7562
Cindy - F - Adult
Jennifer - F - Adult
Tara - F - Adult
Jenna - F - 23
15. Cabin 7648
Seth - M - Adult
Andrea - F - Adult
Isaac - M - 15
Joshua - M - 14
Caleb - M - 10 (birthday on 8/18)
Gabriel - M - 8
16. Cabin 8164
Kenny - M - Adult
Fatima - F - Adult
Amaya - F - 8
17. Cabin 9080
Susan - F - Adult
Chuck - M - Adult
Kate - F - 14
Emily - 11
18. Cabin 9082
Allison - F - Adult
Meric - M - Adult
Leyla - F - 9
Logan - M - 7
19. Cabin 9547
Marcy - F - Adult
Graydon - M - Grandpa
Emme - F - 8

Hi Everyone....I am considering booking this cruise for my daughter and I, however I'm a little concerned about the weather conditions. Has anyone ever cruised to the Caribbean in August ? The cruise is right in the middle of hurricane season so I am worried about choppy waters, thunder storms etc...we just came off Disney Fantasy's 7 day Caribbean cruise in May, and though it wasn't hurricane season yet, the water was very rough, and the winds were very high. In fact, we were unable to port in Costa Maya due to weather conditions. It didn't stop us from having a good time but I am a little hesitant to book in the middle of hurricane season. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !! :)

Hi Shannon. I don't think anyone has organized a meet yet but I'm handling the FE. Should I add you to the list?
Susan

Yes, Please add us to the FE list, Our room is 7567. It may change. I usually upgrade later and hope for a good deal. It worked last time, Thanks Shannon

Hi Everyone....I am considering booking this cruise for my daughter and I, however I'm a little concerned about the weather conditions. Has anyone ever cruised to the Caribbean in August ? The cruise is right in the middle of hurricane season so I am worried about choppy waters, thunder storms etc...we just came off Disney Fantasy's 7 day Caribbean cruise in May, and though it wasn't hurricane season yet, the water was very rough, and the winds were very high. In fact, we were unable to port in Costa Maya due to weather conditions. It didn't stop us from having a good time but I am a little hesitant to book in the middle of hurricane season. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !! :)

I have gone during May once and hit a tropical storm and we did fine. I wouldnt let the weather stop you from booking. You never know when weather will hit. We went in Sept 2011, and we had to have all our ports changed. It was fine, they just sailed around it. Late OCT 2012, We did mexican riveria and weather was awesome. i know we were on the opposite side of the country for hurricanes but worked out. (hurricane Sandy hit the flroida coast while we were cruising that year, the reason i thought of it was that people were unsure where we were and when we got back to port our phones blew up from people, we were fine of course)

I guess i am saying you never know, so just book it.

Hi, please add us to this cruise meet. We will be sailing on this cruise. My self- Shannon, Paul and children Jessica 17, and Erik 9. Thanks Shannon. Is there a FE group also started ?

Please add us to the FE list. We r first time Disney cruisers.

Christine (mom) 41
Doug (stepdad) 56
Josh 16
Brielle 9
Cabin 6610

We are SURPRISING our boys (turning 11 and almost 14 on the cruise) with this trip - our first Disney cruise!! What is the FE? Sorry... Clueless!
Me - Kitty
DH - Kevin
DS 10 (11 on 8/20) - Hunter
DS 13 (14 on 9/10) - Noah
Room 8020

Can't WAIT to learn all about this awesome adventure! We LOVE Disney, and planned this with my Husband's Aunt, Uncle and Cousin, whom we ADORE... Plan to hit DW for several days before the cruise.... ��

We are SURPRISING our boys (turning 11 and almost 14 on the cruise) with this trip - our first Disney cruise!! What is the FE? Sorry... Clueless! Me - Kitty DH - Kevin DS 10 (11 on 8/20) - Hunter DS 13 (14 on 9/10) - Noah Room 8020 Can't WAIT to learn all about this awesome adventure! We LOVE Disney, and planned this with my Husband's Aunt, Uncle and Cousin, whom we ADORE... Plan to hit DW for several days before the cruise.... 

Since I didn't explicitly say, I would LOVE to participate in a FE group!!

Wondering about Disney dining on the ship.
There will be 10 of us. Five adults and five princesses. Will they seat all ten of us at one table if requested?
For the dining room rotation do you get to choose which room to start in or is it randomly assigned?
Any suggestions about dining from you experienced cruisers?

I seem to remember someone saying to limit it to 20 cabins, and then start a new group.
People can be in more than one group if the wish.
20 seems like a good number, as that will make at least 50 or more gifts!

Hello!
While at sea on a rather windy day in Alaska I decided to visit Tai at the future cruise sales desk and re-route to the Caribbean. ;)

Myself , hubby Ed and daughter Patricia (16 at cruise time) are looking forward to a "new" voyage with DCL on the Fantasy. We would like to join the FE group as well (cabin 5552).

Getting ready to book the Disney Fantasy on August 15th and hoping to connect with some families with other young children. I will be traveling with my twins and would love for them to meet some friends their age.
:dance3:

My twins Paige and Joey will be 11 on the Fantasy Cruise in August and would love to make some friends before sailing. This will be our 2nd cruise. We did the 4 day cruise on the Dream and we were new to sailing then. It will be the 3 of us and they would love to spend time with others their age. Since we are at sea so many days it would be nice for them to have some friends their age.
What is the best way to meet others? Also do you know if anyone is doing the Fish Exchange thing on this cruise? We are going to be booking it soon. Was just waiting for some funds.

Can't wait to go and see everyone!!!!!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

My twins Paige and Joey will be 11 on the Fantasy Cruise in August and would love to make some friends before sailing. This will be our 2nd cruise. We did the 4 day cruise on the Dream and we were new to sailing then. It will be the 3 of us and they would love to spend time with others their age. Since we are at sea so many days it would be nice for them to have some friends their age. What is the best way to meet others? Also do you know if anyone is doing the Fish Exchange thing on this cruise? We are going to be booking it soon. Was just waiting for some funds. Can't wait to go and see everyone!!!!!

Welcome to our group! I am organizing the FE exchange. Please PM me your cabin number when you habit it, guests named & the ages of the kids.

Welcome to our group! I am organizing the FE exchange. Please PM me your cabin number when you habit it, guests named & the ages of the kids.

So I am a little confused. I have always done my FE and admin one also by using DIS boards. It always worked out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter