Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015

So now my daughters want email pen pals. Kate is 13 & Emily is 10. Anyone on our trip with kids those ages?

My oldest daughter is 10, she would love to penal with your 10 year old. My little one is very excited to start writing your niece. She is planning on writing this weekend.

Christine:)

I can start keep track. I've never done it before but I guess I'd just collect the cabin numbers & ages of people.

Most groups give cabin #, names, sexes and ages of travelers.

I have also never run one but been in them before.

Christine

Cabin 7648
Seth dad
Andrea mom
Isaac m 15
Joshua m 14
Caleb m 9 (he turns 10 on our cruise 8/18 ) Gabriel m 8

Definitely include us in the FE

Room 5048
Christine (mom)
Annalize, DD 11
Alyssa DD 9

Frank (grandfather)
Judy (grandmother)

Cabin 7562

Me-Cindy 61
Daughter-Jenna 23

and Thanks Allisue for taking this on. If you need help let me know. I'm new to this, but excited (already got lots of stuff that we are making).

Cabin 7562 Me-Cindy 61 Daughter-Jenna 23 and Thanks Allisue for taking this on. If you need help let me know. I'm new to this, but excited (already got lots of stuff that we are making).

Hi Cindy. I'm excited too. I've never done this before so I hope I don't mess it up. At least I have plenty of time to correct any mistakes :)

Cabin 9080
Susan - F
Chuck - M
Kate - F - 14
Emily - 11

Cabin 9082
Allison - F
Meric - M
Leyla - F - 9
Logan - M - 7

Cabin 7648
Seth - M
Andrea - F
Isaac - M - 15
Joshua - M - 14
Caleb - M - 10 (birthday on 8/18)
Gabriel - M - 8

Cabin 8164
Kenny - M
Fatima - F
Amaya - F - 8

Cabin 5048
Christine - F
Annalize - F - 11
Alyssa - F - 9

Cabin 5050
Frank - M
Judy - F

Cabin 7562
Cindy - F
Jenna - F - 23

Oops, forgot to add our other cabin 7560
Joan F A
Debbie F A
Wendy F A
Jackie F 23

Please add 2 more Females to my cabin 7562 (just mark as Adults), Jennifer and Tara.

I started an Excel Spreadsheet with the rooms in order and names, sex and ages, to help us keep track.

Thanks,
Cindy

Here is our cabin information for the fish extender. Thanks for organizing it

Cabin 9547

Marcy Mom
Graydon Grandpa
Emme F 8

Cabin 5048
Christine - F - Adult
Annalize - F - 11
Alyssa - F - 9

Cabin 5050
Frank - M - Adult
Judy - F - Adult

Cabin 7560
Joan - F - Adult
Debbie - F - Adult
Wendy - F - Adult
Jackie - F - 23

Cabin 7562
Cindy - F - Adult
Jennifer - F - Adult
Tara - F - Adult
Jenna - F - 23

Cabin 7648
Seth - M - Adult
Andrea - F - Adult
Isaac - M - 15
Joshua - M - 14
Caleb - M - 10 (birthday on 8/18)
Gabriel - M - 8

Cabin 8164
Kenny - M - Adult
Fatima - F - Adult
Amaya - F - 8

Cabin 9080
Susan - F - Adult
Chuck - M - Adult
Kate - F - 14
Emily - 11

Cabin 9082
Allison - F - Adult
Meric - M - Adult
Leyla - F - 9
Logan - M - 7

Cabin 9547
Marcy - F - Adult
Graydon - M - Grandpa
Emme - F - 8

Count us in as well! We sailed on the Fantasy for the first time last August for our honeymoon, and are so excited to go back. It's an incredible ship! We'd love to participate in the FE:

As of right now it's just me (Gen) Adult and DH (Joel)-Adult. We are in cabin 2013 at the moment, but will likely upgrade at some point!

Can't wait!

Count us in as well! We sailed on the Fantasy for the first time last August for our honeymoon, and are so excited to go back. It's an incredible ship! We'd love to participate in the FE: As of right now it's just me (Gen) Adult and DH (Joel)-Adult. We are in cabin 2013 at the moment, but will likely upgrade at some point! Can't wait!

This is great. I'll add you to the list. Let me know if your cabin number changes.

Susan

Has a fe list been started we just signed up for this cruise today and there will be 16 of us with 4 staterooms

Any thoughts on how many staterooms should be in each FE group? I'm thinking 20-25 with the option of joining multiple groups.

Any thoughts on how many staterooms should be in each FE group? I'm thinking 20-25 with the option of joining multiple groups.

I think capping it at 20 is smart. And then starting a new FE group. There are 9 already confirmed cabins and another 4 cabins that maybe added and we are still over a year away. I anticipate some many more families joining the thread and FE.

I agree that 20 cabins is a good number then start another group, with the chance to join multiple groups if you want. We already have 10 cabins that are definites. And it sounds like 4 more now. Wow and we are still a year away. I don't know about anyone else but my daughter and I have been going crazy getting stuff for the FE gifts already. We are having such a good time.

Sorry guys, but I'm going to jump ship on this cruise meet- we decided to do b2b cruises on the Dream next August so we can get 2 Castaway Cay days- and the price is a bit cheaper (We are booked for Aug 17-21 and Aug 21-24, 2015)

Sorry guys, but I'm going to jump ship on this cruise meet- we decided to do b2b cruises on the Dream next August so we can get 2 Castaway Cay days- and the price is a bit cheaper (We are booked for Aug 17-21 and Aug 21-24, 2015)

Sorry to hear that. Did you sign up for the FE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter