• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015

I have a 7 year old and 8 year old boys. They will be 8 and 10 on our sailing. I don't know if they want girl pen pals, but I can ask ;). Sometimes girls have cooties, you know? LOL

That ok. My 10 year old daughter thinks boys are gross :). Too bad my 13 year old daughter doesn't agree :).

Counts us in! It will be my husband, daughter (who will be 8 when we sail) and I. I am hoping to convince my brother and his family but I haven't had any luck. This would be our 4th Disney cruise but the first on the Fantasy.

So now my daughters want email pen pals. Kate is 13 & Emily is 10. Anyone on our trip with kids those ages?

Hi,

We have 2 cabins booked on this cruise. My mother in-law and sister in-laws and me and 3 granddaughters will be on this cruise. Looking forward to it. This is my and my daughters 1st time. We are already working on stuff for the Fish Extenders, which we will probably mail to Disney since we are doing that with the rest of our family (spouses, sons and grandchildren) before the all girls cruise.
Cindy

Hi, We have 2 cabins booked on this cruise. My mother in-law and sister in-laws and me and 3 granddaughters will be on this cruise. Looking forward to it. This is my and my daughters 1st time. We are already working on stuff for the Fish Extenders, which we will probably mail to Disney since we are doing that with the rest of our family (spouses, sons and grandchildren) before the all girls cruise. Cindy

Hi Cindy! I'm excited about the FEs too. We were on the Magic in 2012 & had so much fun with them. I'm hoping someone joins this thread who is familiar with organizing it.
Susan

My husband and I just got off of the Magic a week ago and we are going to book this cruise in a few weeks!!! We will be taking our sons this time- they will be 12 and 19 when we sail!

My husband and I just got off of the Magic a week ago and we are going to book this cruise in a few weeks!!! We will be taking our sons this time- they will be 12 and 19 when we sail!

Welcome. They're going to love it!

So now my daughters want email pen pals. Kate is 13 & Emily is 10. Anyone on our trip with kids those ages?

Sorry my daughter will be 8 (1 month shy of 9) when we sail but I am pretty sure as our Trip Meet Group grows, there will be other girls there age.

If anyone decides to set up the FE group, please count us in. We have done it every time. It is so much fun. Our last cruise was on the Magic in 2012, I still use some of the gifts from that FE (especially the stationary). We are going to WDW this August. I am looking forward to it but I cannot wait for August 15, 2015!

Hi Everyone! My family is in for this cruise and really looking forward to it! We have cruised before but this will be our first on a Disney ship. My daughter will be 8 on the trip and my Dad decided to join us for his first cruise ever. I am learning all about FEs and would love to be a part that.

Hi Everyone! My family is in for this cruise and really looking forward to it! We have cruised before but this will be our first on a Disney ship. My daughter will be 8 on the trip and my Dad decided to join us for his first cruise ever. I am learning all about FEs and would love to be a part that.

Welcome! Your daughter is going to love it!

We will definitely organize a FE group at some point.

Any thoughts on the maximum number of cabins that should be in an FE group? We don't want anyone going broke!

There is a FE FB group with rules of how to run the FE groups. If there are too many cabins then they suggest breaking it up into groups of 15 to 20. Some people still join both groups. They also suggest having a cut off date for joining the FE group I think 3 months before the sail date so that everyone has time to get the info of ages and number of people per cabin. That way they can decide on a family gift or individual gifts, or children gifts and then parent gifts. This is especially helpful for those that are making gifts.
Cindy

There is a FE FB group with rules of how to run the FE groups. If there are too many cabins then they suggest breaking it up into groups of 15 to 20. Some people still join both groups. They also suggest having a cut off date for joining the FE group I think 3 months before the sail date so that everyone has time to get the info of ages and number of people per cabin. That way they can decide on a family gift or individual gifts, or children gifts and then parent gifts. This is especially helpful for those that are making gifts. Cindy

I can start keep track. I've never done it before but I guess I'd just collect the cabin numbers & ages of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter