Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015

Hello Everyone,

We are first time Disney cruiser and just heard about Fish Extenders through a friend. We have two daughters Chloe (9 years old) and Caitlynn (6 years old) and would love to join the group - if we still can. How do we go about joining a group?

I will try to follow up on FB as well.

Thanks,
Tiffany
Welcome Tiffany!
There's still time to join in on the Daisy FE Group!
We just need your Cabin Number and first names of any other adults in your group.
You can give that info here and/or when you join our FB Cruise Group Page. Just enter Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015
in your Search!

Where should I post questions for my group regarding things such as nut allergies, etc? I'd hate to give out something that can't be enjoyed by the intended recipient!

Where should I post questions for my group regarding things such as nut allergies, etc? I'd hate to give out something that can't be enjoyed by the intended recipient!
Safest thing is not to include anything with nuts in with your FE Gifts. Since there is very little discussion going on here, I'd post the question on the Disney Fantasy FB Page as well and address it to the members of the Daisy FE Group.

Safest thing is not to include anything with nuts in with your FE Gifts. Since there is very little discussion going on here, I'd post the question on the Disney Fantasy FB Page as well and address it to the members of the Daisy FE Group.
Thanks! Not to tip my hand, but GA is known for pecans...but, you are right, much better to play it safe than sorry!

The following Cabins have joined more than one FE Group

Cabin 5048 - Mickey group & Minnie groups
Cabin 5050 - Mickey group & Minnie groups
Cabin 6076 - Mickey & Minnie groups
Cabin 6078 - Mickey & Minnie groups
Cabin 6088 - Mickey & Minnie groups
Cabin 6110 - Mickey & Minnie groups
Cabin 6526 - Mickey & Daisy groups
Cabin 9547 - Mickey & Minnie groups
Cabin 11020 - Donald & Daisy group
Cabin 12504 - Minnie & Daisy groups

I just heard about fish extenders and wanted to sign up for it for the August 15th cruise if there is still time. How do I do it? I tried to find a facebook page and had no luck! Thanks for your help!
Jenn

I just heard about fish extenders and wanted to sign up for it for the August 15th cruise if there is still time. How do I do it? I tried to find a facebook page and had no luck! Thanks for your help!
Jenn
Hi, Jenn!
There's still a little time to join in on the Fish Extender. We plan on wrapping things up on July 15th. When you're on FB, where it says "Search" next to the magnifying glass, type in: Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015
Click on Join Group. We need your Cabin Number, first names, gender and ages of any children in your group for personalization and appropriate gift giving. Also note any food allergies.

Hello Everyone,

We are first time Disney cruiser and just heard about Fish Extenders through a friend. We have two daughters Chloe (9 years old) and Caitlynn (6 years old) and would love to join the group - if we still can. How do we go about joining a group?

I will try to follow up on FB as well.

Thanks,
Tiffany
Hello again, Tiffany!
May we please have your Cabin Number and the first name of your husband so we can get you formally added to the Daisy Group? Thanks much! Shelia

I don't see our stateroom # on the FE List, so I wanted to follow up. My information was just sent in earlier this week so no rush but I thought I would double check and leave it here again.

The Reservation is under Mark Gross and our stateroom # is 6640.
We are a family of four: Mark, Tiffany, Chloe (9) and Caitlynn (6)

Again, this is our first Disney Cruise so I have been trying to play catch up on all the in's an out's of our cruise and FE. Can someone please tell me if we provide a FE for each family or each person in each family? Or does it depend on the gift? Are we supposed to let Shelia know what we are bringing or is it a surprise for everyone? Is there a certain time each day the FE should be delivered by the fairies?

Thanks for your time - I have learned so much from all of the Facebook posts!
Tiffany

I don't see our stateroom # on the FE List, so I wanted to follow up. My information was just sent in earlier this week so no rush but I thought I would double check and leave it here again.

The Reservation is under Mark Gross and our stateroom # is 6640.
We are a family of four: Mark, Tiffany, Chloe (9) and Caitlynn (6)

Again, this is our first Disney Cruise so I have been trying to play catch up on all the in's an out's of our cruise and FE. Can someone please tell me if we provide a FE for each family or each person in each family? Or does it depend on the gift? Are we supposed to let Shelia know what we are bringing or is it a surprise for everyone? Is there a certain time each day the FE should be delivered by the fairies?

Thanks for your time - I have learned so much from all of the Facebook posts!
Tiffany
Thank you, Tiffany for replying so promptly! It can get very confusing for people when there are two places to post! I know you've been following us on FB and was getting worried when I didn't see you added to the Daisy Group. I'll give your info to Sue.
You can give individual gifts or a Cabin Gift and you can deliver the gifts whatever day and time you choose. It's more fun when the gifts are a surprise! Any other questions you have, just ask on our FB Page.

Last edited:
Final Boarding Call to join our Daisy FE Group! Mickey, Minnie and Donald Groups are closed with 20 cabins in each. The Daisy Group is the smallest with seven cabins at present and will close on August 1st to allow for time for participants to make or buy their Fish Extenders and FE Gifts. If you wish to join, we need your Cabin Number, first names, gender and ages of any children in your group for personalization and appropriate gift giving. Also note any allergies. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!
Here is the most recent update to the Daisy Group
Daisy Group
1. Cabin 2046Jeanne - F - AdultNicole - F - AdultMadi - F - 11
2. Cabin 6526Chris - M - AdultRachel - F - AdultTori - F - 6
3. Cabin 6558Dan - M - AdultKaylee - F - 10
4. Cabin 6640Mark - M - AdultTiffany - F - AdultChloe - F - 9Caitlynn - F - 6
5. Cabin 7674Tony - M - AdultLynn - F - AdultKatie - F - 12Marina - F - 10Dani - F - 6 (turning 7 8/20)
6. Cabin 8566Valine - F - AdultSteve - M - AdultLexi - F - 12Vanna - F - 9
7. Cabin 8602Neil - M - AdultSherry - F - AdultLeah - F - 14Christopher - M - 11Zachary - M - 11
8. Cabin 11020Camden - M - turning 40 on 8/21Valerie - F - AdultLainey - F - turning 5 on 8/19Brodie - M - 8
9. Cabin 12504Steve - M - AdultYvette - F - AdultMeagan - F - 10

Last edited:
Hi all, we are joining your cruise from the UK with 2 sets of grandparents (yikes!) and my 10 year old son and 6 year old daughter. My daughter is a mixer and will get stuck into all activities but my son is a little quieter. It would be great if there was another boy of similar age who likes minecraft, pizza and can't wait for the Star Wars film to come out! I'd love him to find a friend to give him a bit more independence.

Hi all, we are joining your cruise from the UK with 2 sets of grandparents (yikes!) and my 10 year old son and 6 year old daughter. My daughter is a mixer and will get stuck into all activities but my son is a little quieter. It would be great if there was another boy of similar age who likes minecraft, pizza and can't wait for the Star Wars film to come out! I'd love him to find a friend to give him a bit more independence.
A very warm welcome to our cruise group!
There are a few boys the same age as yours with the same interests! Several parents in our group have put together a pen pal list of sorts of email addresses should they wish to correspond before the cruise. If you are able to get on Facebook, we have a page under Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015 where you can join to get better acquainted with others in our group with similar interests and children in the same age range. We also have a couple families who are setting up a meeting time and place at the hotel they're staying in for their children to get acquainted before the cruise.

I've added a request to the fb page. Thank you for the reply. Be great to find some friends for them. Xxx

I've added a request to the fb page. Thank you for the reply. Be great to find some friends for them. Xxx
I'm glad you were able to join us on our other page. It's so much easier to engage in conversation over there!

I have a grandson who is 10. He is very outgoing and loves pretty much the same things as your son. I am sure they can connect in the kids club . His name is Jake. There is a meetup st the hilton at Mco the night before the cruise but we are spending the week st Animal kingdom so we won't make the meetup. Hopefully they will meet in the kids club

I have a grandson who is 10. He is very outgoing and loves pretty much the same things as your son. I am sure they can connect in the kids club . His name is Jake. There is a meetup st the hilton at Mco the night before the cruise but we are spending the week st Animal kingdom so we won't make the meetup. Hopefully they will meet in the kids club
Pardon my interjection on your post but I just wanted to make a correction: The Meet up the night before the cruise is at the Hyatt Regency in the Orlando (MCO) Airport. For those not staying at The Hyatt, there's a chance some of us who will be using DCL Bus transportation to Port Canaveral can meet up there or even at the Cruise Terminal.

Hopefully, some of us will be able to meet up the night before the cruise. There is one scheduled the night before at the Hyatt Regency in the Orlando (MCO) Airport. For those not staying at The Hyatt, there's a chance some of us who will be using DCL Bus Transportation to Port Canaveral can meet up there or even at the Cruise Terminal.

Our Daisy FE Group is growing!
Here's the latest update:

1. Cabin 2046Jeanne - F - AdultNicole - F - AdultMadi - F - 11
2. Cabin 6526Chris - M - AdultRachel - F - AdultTori - F - 6
3. Cabin 6558Dan - M - AdultKaylee - F - 10
4. Cabin 6640Mark - M - AdultTiffany - F - AdultChloe - F - 9Caitlynn - F - 6
5. Cabin 7674Tony - M - AdultLynn - F - AdultKatie - F - 12Marina - F - 10Dani - F - 6 (turning 7 8/20)
6. Cabin 8566Valine - F - AdultLexi - F - 12Vanna - F - 9
7. Cabin 8602Neil - M - AdultSherry - F - AdultLeah - F - 14Christopher - M - 11Zachary - M - 11
8. Cabin 11020Camden - M - turning 40 on 8/21Valerie - F - AdultLainey - F - turning 5 on 8/19Brodie - M - 8
9. Cabin 12504Steve - M - AdultYvette - F - AdultMeagan - F - 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter