• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy April 2, 2016 7D Western

I'm shopping for a fish exten

This is our 2nd Disney cruise and 1st time participating in a FE. We're excited to be in the Minnie group. Here's a little info about my family:

Me - Rashida (37) - lover of all things Disney, especially Mickey and Minnie
Kenyada (8 yr old daughter) - huge fan of Disney princesses and Disney channel shows (examples: Liv & Maddie, KC Undercover, Austin & Ally, etc.); favorite colors are pink and purple
Kaeden (5 yr old son) - loves all things Disney, enjoys reading; favorite colors are blue and red
No food allergies or special requests.

Thanks!
Thank you for letting me know that you are still interested in participating! I have updated the spreadsheet with the information you added. You look like you're getting close to the 10 messages so I should be able to share the conversation with the spreadsheet withyou soon :)

More info about us...
Troy age 49 - Loves Chewbacca and Yoda, favorite colors blue and green
Teresa age 43 - Favorite Disney movie Tangled, favorite color green
Ian age 11 - Loves anything Star Wars, favorite color orange
Ginny age 7 - Loves anything Star Wars but also has a girlie side, loves makeup and jewelry (no pierced ears), favorite colors pink and purple
Both kids are pin traders
Would prefer not to get candy (I know, bah humbug!)

More info about us...
Troy age 49 - Loves Chewbacca and Yoda, favorite colors blue and green
Teresa age 43 - Favorite Disney movie Tangled, favorite color green
Ian age 11 - Loves anything Star Wars, favorite color orange
Ginny age 7 - Loves anything Star Wars but also has a girlie side, loves makeup and jewelry (no pierced ears), favorite colors pink and purple
Both kids are pin traders

Updated your info :) You made the magic 10 post milestone, so you should now have a conversation in your inbox!

Hi everyone. i have attached a zip file with the latest list. Please let myself and Lizzie308 know if there any updates and if you are participating still so that we can update the lists. There are still a bunch of people who have not gotten back as to whether you are still wanting to participate and we are missing a bunch of stateroom numbers.

Thank you.
-Tim

Attachments

• Disney Fantasy April 2 2016.zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 40

Hi everyone. i have attached a zip file with the latest list. Please let myself and Lizzie308 know if there any updates and if you are participating still so that we can update the lists. There are still a bunch of people who have not gotten back as to whether you are still wanting to participate and we are missing a bunch of stateroom numbers.

Thank you.
-Tim

The Simmons families are participating....Deanna 2548 and 2552

Our last name is Simmons except for our granddaughter, Bryn. Her last name is Hammock. We have stateroom 2548 and my son has 2552 and they are Simmons. Scott, Kimberly, Zachary and Teagan Simmons. Thanks. We are so excited.
Thanks!!

Thank you.
-Tim
Hi! Thank you again for doing this! I thought I should mention that in our stateroom we are all last name Mata except for Zachary....he has the last name Sawtell :)

Thank you.
-Tim
The Gammon is family is still participating.

Last edited:
Yes, we will be participating. I'll continue posting until I reach 10 posts. Thanks!
If you are signed up for the FE, check your inbox, you should have a conversation with the final FE lists. Feel free to edit as needed. I was unable to send the link to some members who do not yet have 10 messages posted.

I am concerned after reading Judie's post that some families we haven't heard from in a while may have decided to opt out. If you are participating in the FE and did not receive the conversation in your inbox with the link, I can continue to make edits for you until you have reached the 10 message mark and can join the conversation, but I need to know that you still want to participate @Pokeyb13 @Indyrt29 @KarrieBeth @BKodak @Mandy Colllins @Buckyfan19 @Deb Buker @tfitz @Shanna Ketelaar @iamsha @MomtheSaint

I think I am close to the 10 message mark now . We are still participating and have most of our gifts for the Minnie group. My husband, Coby, and I (Amy)are fans of all things Disney but his favorite character is Donald Duck. Isabella is 10 and loves the color purple and most of the Disney channel shows like Jessie, Austin and Ally, Liv and Maddie, Descendants, most everything :). I know they are not Disney but she loves anything that has to do with Minions.
Only 45 more days!!

Last edited:
I think I am close to the 10 message mark now . We are still participating and have most of our gifts for the Minnie group. My husband, Coby, and I (Amy)are fans of all things Disney but his favorite character is Donald Duck. Isabella is 10 and loves the color purple and most of the Disney channel shows like Jessie, Austin and Ally, Liv and Maddie, Descendants, most everything :). I know they are not Disney but she loves anything that has to do with Minions.
Only 45 more days!!
Yay! I will send you the link in a conversation in case you want to add anything else :)

Only 45 more days!!
Your Isabella and my Sienna sound so similar, same age, same taste in shows and a penchant for purple..add in a liking for Star Wars and Minecraft for my kiddo. Just joined this board and not sure exactly how to use/post but definitely looking for kids my daughter and son (7 y.o.) can look to meet up with on this ship. The FE sounds fun too!

Thanks so much for spearheading this! I am so excited. Now I need to work on brainstorming (and pintrest-ing) for some ideas! we are confirmed! We are celebrating our first cruise! The kids are so excited! Now I need to work on creating my FE!!

Your Isabella and my Sienna sound so similar, same age, same taste in shows and a penchant for purple..add in a liking for Star Wars and Minecraft for my kiddo. Just joined this board and not sure exactly how to use/post but definitely looking for kids my daughter and son (7 y.o.) can look to meet up with on this ship. The FE sounds fun too!
Isabella would love to meet up with new friends her age on the cruise. Lets try to get them together. she loves Minecraft too and we just finished all the Star Wars movies so she is up todate on them

Last edited:
If you are signed up for the FE, check your inbox, you should have a conversation with the final FE lists. Feel free to edit as needed. I was unable to send the link to some members who do not yet have 10 messages posted.

I am concerned after reading Judie's post that some families we haven't heard from in a while may have decided to opt out. If you are participating in the FE and did not receive the conversation in your inbox with the link, I can continue to make edits for you until you have reached the 10 message mark and can join the conversation, but I need to know that you still want to participate @Pokeyb13 @Indyrt29 @KarrieBeth @BKodak @Mandy Colllins @Buckyfan19 @Deb Buker @tfitz @Shanna Ketelaar @iamsha @MomtheSaint

Yes we are still participating. Getting excited for our first Disney Cruise!

I'm shopping for a fish exten

This is our 2nd Disney cruise and 1st time participating in a FE. We're excited to be in the Minnie group. Here's a little info about my family:

Me - Rashida (37) - lover of all things Disney, especially Mickey and Minnie
Kenyada (8 yr old daughter) - huge fan of Disney princesses and Disney channel shows (examples: Liv & Maddie, KC Undercover, Austin & Ally, etc.); favorite colors are pink and purple
Kaeden (5 yr old son) - loves all things Disney, enjoys reading; favorite colors are blue and red
No food allergies or special requests.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter