Disney fantasy 9/29/12 bringing alcohol on board

Ilovethatmouse

Earning My Ears
We are taking our second DC, first on fantasy in September. I know that we are permitted to bring alcohol on board. I read on DCL site regarding what is permitted but honestly I'm confused because they only give dimensions. Has anyone brought their own alcohol on board? My husband drinks beer and we are wondering how much we will be able to bring. Thanks do much for any input on this issue.

We are taking our second DC, first on fantasy in September. I know that we are permitted to bring alcohol on board. I read on DCL site regarding what is permitted but honestly I'm confused because they only give dimensions. Has anyone brought their own alcohol on board? My husband drinks beer and we are wondering how much we will be able to bring. Thanks do much for any input on this issue.

It is pretty clear cut.....you can bring on what you wish to consume (in your stateroom). Pretty much whatever you can carry. To make it easier it helps to have whatever you bring in a rolling duffle or suitcase. It must be carried in with your carryons and NOT in checked luggage. Just remember it will be with you until your room is ready at about 1:45 or so.

Whatever carryons you bring onboard must fit through a standard x-ray scanner like at the airports.

that is pretty much it.

MJ

One other thing: Disney states that the carry-on be no larger than a comparable airline carry-on: 9 x 14 x 22. Not sure how strictly they enforce it.

I had a rolling duffle with the above dimensions and was able to fit 7 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of rum. Saved me a ton of money on drinks over a 7-day cruise...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter