Disney Fantasy -7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise - Itinerary D - 12/17/2016

We just moved our reservation from August to this cruise and it was actually 70 cheaper. Instead of celebrating my kids birthdays the last 2 years it's time to have mine on the cruise. I have a question. Are Facebook links allowed here anymore? I heard they werent. Either way we are looking to make friends here. I have never done a Christmas Cruise and cant wait. I couldn't wait for this August and 4 months longer is going to be tough but should be worth it.

No Facebook links are not allowed but there is a closed group up and running.

Last edited:
Hi! If anyone here tried to join the group yesterday, I accidentally hit "ignore" instead of "approve" -- can you please ask to join one more time? Thank you!!

Anyone who asked to join the Fish Extender before this entry in the thread is also on the closed Facebook Group.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, we just booked our cruise a couple days ago, and we are so excited! I had a quick question about the FE group. Will there be a size limit to the group, or is it going to be one big group?

Hey

We booked this cruise last July but only surprised the kids with it on Christmas day. We are already so very excited and its all we can talk about.

Our family is myself, DH, DD age 15 at time of sailing and DD age 11 at time of sailing.

We want to take part in the fish extender and I've asked to join the facebook group.

Looking forward to talking and planning with you all over the next few months

:mickeyjum:santa:

Joining.. ME, DH and DD14 just booked.. Gold and this will be our 7th Cruise, but first time on the Fantasy.

Looking forward to the cruise on December 17, 2016!!! This will be my first Disney Cruise! Is anyone doing a fish extenders group?
Hi we are also on the cruise and I would love to do a fish extender.

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise.
It will be myself , my husband, my daughter (17) and my son (14).

We have sailed on the Dream (2014), The Magic (2013) and now the Fantasy(2016)!

Can't wait.

Would love to do a FE group.

Last edited:
3 of the 4boons are booked on this cruise. Cruising will be Bill, Laura and Katie (22).

Hi! I'm new to this website so i'm still trying to figure everything out haha. I will also be going on this cruise. I am 14 and have a twin sister and it will be our 8th disney cruise!

Hey guys! We just booked last night. My husband and I are bringing out 12 yo daughter and a friend and my 17yo son and three friends! I'm so excited! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. So, is there a Disboards FE group?

We are looking at booking this cruise as well. We have to wait for a few things to happen, but we just got off the Fantasy today and my husband is ready to go again! I would love to join a FE group as well... We did it for the first time on the cruise we just got off of, and it was a BLAST!!!

Is everyone joining the group on FB to do FE? Is there anyone who wants to do a DISboards group? We'd love to do it, but I'm not really on FB.

Is everyone joining the group on FB to do FE? Is there anyone who wants to do a DISboards group? We'd love to do it, but I'm not really on FB.
I do think everyone has joined the FB group. You can create a FB account just to join the group... Once you sign up, you're pretty much set. You would just need to check the Google Doc to see who's in your FE group.

Hello. I have submitted a request to join the FB group. DH/DW and 19yo daughter and 17yo son. We are veteran Disney cruisers but have never done a FE over Christmas. Is the FE still open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter