Disney fans meet in Ohio

yensidw

DAYTON DISNEYANA
Is anyone going to the Dayton Disneyana Event June 39th & 30th?
The event is a Show & Sale of Disneyana plus Disney Pin Trading event, where Disney fans come together to share their passion for all things Disney. They have some special Disney Guests coming in...Jim Korkis and Jim Hill, who will give presentations on Disney each afternoon and representatives from Pinpics will have a table on Sunday (only).

There will be door prizes, opportunity drawing, silent auctions and a costume contest on Saturday. At past events, the event has brought together as many as 350 Disney fans from as many as 12 States and Canada.

Make it a mini vaction...there is the National Museum of the United States Air Force (free admission) with a small exhibit called "Pins on Wings", which you pin collectors may enjoy. Kings Island is between 30-45 minutes away for you thrill seekers (not Disney, I know...but fun.)

The City of Dayton have their fireworks show on Sunday night.

Hours of attractions, shows, and hands-on exhibits are at Carillon Historical Park, plus 30 more historical buildings and structures to explore in our 65 acre campus!

And of course the Aviation Trail, which highlights the early days of Flight.

visit www.daytondisneyana.org for more info and pictures of past events.

I just saw this post and I'm so disappointed that we missed this event by only a few days. We were at Disney world from July 5-12.

We live about an hour NE of Dayton and would be interested in coming to a meeting of the fan club. How could we find out about when the next mtg is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter