Disney Family Time Resolutions - Win a trip to Disney in January

BelleBeautyandtheBeast

Disney Dreamer
They are picking one winner a day from today through January 30 from each day's entries and an additional winner from the pool of all entires on January 31 (32 trips total).

http://www.disneyresolutions.com/Default.aspx?l=en&s=2

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to individuals, who are, as of Entry, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 U.S., D.C., Puerto Rico or Canada (excluding Quebec) and who are not Minors. Sweepstakes starts 12:01 AM (EST) on 12/31/13 and ends 11:59:59 PM (EST) on 1/31/14.

Official Rules http://www.disneyresolutions.com/official_rules_en.html

Good luck! pixiedust:

I was happy to see this promotion. I hadn't read any rumors at all that Disney was going to have this contest again this year. I was very surprised when I saw it on Facebook this morning. I enjoyed reading the boards last year and seeing the winners from the DIS. I hope we get many winners this year! Good luck, everyone.

I was happy to see them repeating this contest too! Wasn't really expecting it. Here's hoping I have more success this year!

I never win anything, but my luck may be changing because I won a cardboard rocket ship recently! :rotfl2: it was my first win ever and I'm 44 years old! :lmao:

Last year, it consumed me!! Every day I entered and then it was the waiting for the phone or the fed ex or checking my email all day every day. Stalking the boards to see who won and on what days. I am excited to do it all over again!! Good Luck!!

Last year, it consumed me!! Every day I entered and then it was the waiting for the phone or the fed ex or checking my email all day every day. Stalking the boards to see who won and on what days. I am excited to do it all over again!! Good Luck!!

Same here! Let the craziness begin!!

pixiedust:

We won last year on Jan 2 - So people do really win --- so get out there and enter everyone!

Good Luck!

I entered each day of Jan of last year, so might as well again this year :) I am sure thousands of people enter, but hey, someone has to win.

Have two trips planned for this year it would be awesome it one was for free!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Crossing my fingers and hoping for a little pixie dust . . . pixiedust: I am having major PDD after our Christmas trip and want to go back!

Always like the excitement of this contest! Cant wait to read about the dis- winners....maybe even be a winner myself :cool1:

pixiedust: We won last year on Jan 2 - So people do really win --- so get out there and enter everyone! Good Luck!

wow! how nice!! so did you choose your dates, hotel? are you able to add days? what about adding the dining plan? I'm more than 250 miles away from WDW, but I prefer to take the auto train or drive than to mess around with the airlines. would I get any anything if I took my method of travel, or is it the airline or nothing?did you have cameras following you around or something as a contest winner? that must have been exciting when you learned you were a winner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter