Disney Family Magic Tour

sberlin102273

Earning My Ears
We are interested in the Disney Family Magic Tour. The tour sounds really good for by DD6; visiting in less then 10 days. How large are the groups?

DGD (7) and I went the last week in August, and we were the only 2 on the tour! She really liked it because she got to do everything herself. It was cute, but you have to be OK with being silly.

The groups really just depend on who signs up.

I have done it twice now. The first time, there was just one other family with two kids. It was wonderful with lots of attention. The second time, there were a lot of people. Maybe 5 to7 families most with multiple kids. That made it not quite so fun as there were so many people, who couldn't see some things well.

I'd avoid going on a Saturday. Most weekdays in off season are probably good. But it is always a crap shoot. But the odds are in your favor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter