• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney fabric?

plutojudy

When you wish upon a star.....
Where can I find Disney fabric for fish extenders, etc. I have looked every where in the Chicago area and online. No luck, where is everyone getting the fabric for all the neat extenders pictures I have seen?

I've seen it at JoAnne's Fabrics here in Oregon. Don't know if you have those or not. I bet Wal-Mart carries it, too.

Karen :cloud9:

I have seen it at JoAnn's (good selection) and Wal-Mart (minimal selection). I put "Disney fabric" in the search on ebay, and found quite a bit.

Walmart has a few but I ended up buying some from e-bay. There's lots of choice...

Have fun!!

I got mine this week at walmart. 4.84 for a yard. then I got just plan color for the back 2.48 per yard. bought a cord for hanging .85 total 8.17 for a FE and I think I will have lots of fabric left over. not bad. now all I have to do is figure out how to put it all together.

Our JoAnn carries it but you have to keep on your toes. It goes fast.

marla I couldn't help but notice your last name that is my mothers maiden name Hellwig. Are you by change related to Joann or Karl hellwig (now residing in Fl)

Do you have Hobby Lobby - I've seen lots of Disney Fabric there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter