Disney Extravaganza!

callicourt

Earning My Ears
My name is Court...welcome to my second pre-trip report! In May of 2014, I'm traveling to Disney World with 11 of my family members. Let me introduce our cast:

This is me {Court} and my husband {Mr. C}. We are both 25 years old and we're both Special Education teachers. I teach high school and Mr. C teaches elementary school. I first traveled to Walt Disney World at the age of five and I've made 18 trips altogether. Mr. C and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon. He has only been to Disney World four times, but he loves it! We're so excited to be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary on this trip.

Next up is my Daddy, Dr. Dave and my Mama, Dr. Cyndee. Dr. Dave works in politics/education and Dr. Cyndee is an assistant superintendent. Dr. Dave tolerates Disney World as long as he can ride The Carousel of Progress at least six times during his stay in Orlando. He first traveled to Disney World in 1993. Dr. Cyndee loves Disney World and plans each trip with gusto. She's been over 20 times! We're celebrating Dr. Dave's retirement and Dr. Cyndee's completion of her doctoral dissertation.

This is my brother, Gray and his lovely lady Victoria. They are both 21. We will be celebrating their college graduations/my brother's entry into the Air Force. Gray has been to Disney World over a dozen times and he loves thrill rides. Victoria has never been to Disney World, so we're really excited about showing her the ropes!

Allow me to introduce my Pop & Grandma. They are both 80 and are two of the most wonderful people you'll ever meet. My Grandma traveled to Disney World way back in 1971 and my Pop has never been. He's a former chemistry teacher and my Grandma was an administrative assistant at a printing press. They enjoy gardening, camping, and spending time with their grandchildren.

This is my Aunt Daphne & Uncle Stanley. They are both teachers. On this trip, we'll be celebrating my Aunt Daphne's retirement. Aunt D & Uncle S haven't been to Disney World in nearly ten years!

And last but not least, my cousins Lauren & Elisabeth. Lauren is 26 and teaches middle school. Elisabeth is 21 and will be graduating alongside Gray & Victoria in April of 2014 {they all go to university together!}. Like their parents Aunt D & Uncle S, La and Lis haven't been to Disney World in nearly ten years.

...​

That's our humble little family. We're planning to book our trip in October and depending on what Disney has to offer, we're hoping to stay at Port Orleans or Disney's Art of Animation resort.

Well, we gathered for a family wedding on Saturday afternoon, so we spent Saturday evening planning our #PhillipsGrimesCallicuttDisneyExtravaganza {our official hashtag for the younger set}. We've picked out our dates, selected our restaurants, and officially allowed ourselves to get pumped!

We're either going to be staying at Disney's Art of Animation Resort or the Wilderness Lodge DVC Villas. It really just depends on what deal comes out looking better. We'll spend two days at the Magic Kingdom, two days at EPCOT, and two days at Disney's Hollywood Studios. We'll only spend one day at Animal Kingdom. While most of us will be driving down {8 hours}, Dr. Dave, Dr. Cyndee, Grandma, & Pop will be meeting us via plane.

After traveling, we'll rest for most of our arrival day and spend some time swimming and exploring Downtown Disney. We plan to eat at Earl of Sandwich for supper and if we end up staying at The Villas at Wilderness Lodge, hopefully we can catch some fireworks before turning in for the night.

More details to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter