Disney Experience App

smallworldnh

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure where to post this, but I have a question about this app. I recently bought my very first tablet and when I tried to download this app, it said it's not compatible with my Dell Venue 8. :( I am new to this but is this app only for phones? Is there something similar I can use with my tablet? (I don't have a Smartphone - probably should get with the program and get one of those too!!) I see a lot of wait time apps, but that's not really what I want. Thanks for any help! :)

smallworldnh said:
I'm not sure where to post this, but I have a question about this app. I recently bought my very first tablet and when I tried to download this app, it said it's not compatible with my Dell Venue 8. :( I am new to this but is this app only for phones? Is there something similar I can use with my tablet? (I don't have a Smartphone - probably should get with the program and get one of those too!!) I see a lot of wait time apps, but that's not really what I want. Thanks for any help! :)

Hi ! The same goes for me, Ive got a samsung tablet, no MDE posible. You can use Touring Plan for waiting times or kenny the pirate for show times..., but I donot know if you must have subscription to see them. I use Touring plan with subscription and i m very happy with it ;) xxx

I think the app requires a smart phone, but you should be able to go online on the tablet, right? In which case you can go to Disney website and do FP+, etc through the website on your tablet.

I have an iPhone, an iPad, and a Mac computer. I don't like the MDE app, even though I do have it on both the iPad, and the iPhone. However, the MDE site works great when I go online on the iPad. I need to do that as well on the iPhone.

Thanks for all the helpful info. I didn't think of just going online to use MDE! I might get a smart phone too just to keep up with the times! Thanks you! :thumbsup2

I just went online on the iPhone, and it does not display the website the same way that my iPad does, so I guess the app will have to do when I am actually going to be there. The app actually works O.K. on the phone. However, when I am home, I am always tweaking things on my computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter