Disney exercised their ROFR

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by patsal, Feb 18, 2003.

1. patsal

patsal <font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to

I'm not sure if I should be glad or not, but Disney exercised their ROFR on my 100 pt. OKW resale. I guess it really isn't a huge deal since I planned on purchasing through Disney with MB if it fell through. I know that I wasn't really saving all that much on the resale once closing costs were factored in and now I'll get to have BCV's 11 month booking window on those points so I guess this is a plus. I guess I should get off the boards and on the phone with my guide!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Hope you will have better luck executing your back up plan!

4. joepoe

joepoe DVC BWV 98 OKW 02

what was the price per point? Enquiring minds want to know. We need to find out what the new "floor" may be! thanks!

5. MinnieGi

MinnieGi DVC/BWV & HHI

I'd like to know your point price also, please. We just submitted a resale on Boardwalk to Disney. I'm hoping it goes through!!!
    I really would like Boardwalk as our home resort.

Gi

6. JOC

JOC <Font color="red"><marquee>DVC @ BWV</marquee><br>

7. torismom

torismom DIS Veteran

I am waiting also. I made an offer on a small point package for Boardwalk.

8. Cruelladeville

Cruelladeville <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

OKW points--what was the use year?? I have been on the list for Feb. or March points since last summer thru Disney. I would like to hear before summer, otherwise I am thinking of buying a week at Marriott. I would love those points--what was the price?;)

9. kdonnel

kdonnel DVC-BCV

They bought 250 points a few weeks ago for March at OKW. I wonder how long it takes them to turn the points around and start calling people on the waiting lists?

10. KellyDVC

KellyDVC Mouseketeer

without prices andother relevant data, such as banked points who was to cover maint fees and closing. I am not looking for people to disclose information they consider personal. So if you do not consider this type of information personal, please post the details. We want to know the $ prices at which disney is buying back.

Thanks

11. patsal

patsal <font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to

My resale agent said that anything under $72.00 pp was being scooped up by Disney.

12. EdDome

EdDome Mouseketeer

Interesting. I closed a 150 point add-on at OKW about a month ago at $64/point. Maybe that's why it took so long to close.