Disney exercised their ROFR

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
I'm not sure if I should be glad or not, but Disney exercised their ROFR on my 100 pt. OKW resale. I guess it really isn't a huge deal since I planned on purchasing through Disney with MB if it fell through. I know that I wasn't really saving all that much on the resale once closing costs were factored in and now I'll get to have BCV's 11 month booking window on those points so I guess this is a plus. I guess I should get off the boards and on the phone with my guide!!

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Hope you will have better luck executing your back up plan!

what was the price per point? Enquiring minds want to know. We need to find out what the new "floor" may be! thanks!

I'd like to know your point price also, please. We just submitted a resale on Boardwalk to Disney. I'm hoping it goes through!!!
I really would like Boardwalk as our home resort.

Gi

OKW points--what was the use year?? I have been on the list for Feb. or March points since last summer thru Disney. I would like to hear before summer, otherwise I am thinking of buying a week at Marriott. I would love those points--what was the price?;)

They bought 250 points a few weeks ago for March at OKW. I wonder how long it takes them to turn the points around and start calling people on the waiting lists?

without prices andother relevant data, such as banked points who was to cover maint fees and closing. I am not looking for people to disclose information they consider personal. So if you do not consider this type of information personal, please post the details. We want to know the $ prices at which disney is buying back.

Thanks

My resale agent said that anything under $72.00 pp was being scooped up by Disney.

Interesting. I closed a 150 point add-on at OKW about a month ago at $64/point. Maybe that's why it took so long to close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter