Disney Exclusive Mr. Potato Head

spudcrazy

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! A friend is visiting Hongkong Disneyland this Thursday. I am so excited because I can finally get Disney exclusive Spuds since I asked him to get me some. I am not sure though if it is available in Disney HK. Has anyone traveled there and have chanced upon these collection?

Any other sources I can go to to check out other Disney Spud accessories here in Asia? :)

Thanks!

~Rose

thanks, cutiesugarbaby! That is sad news. :( I wish they can have this available for the Asian collectors.

Hi all! If anyone is going to Disneyland and would like to sell Disney exclusive Mr. Potato Head parts-filled containes (I believe they are sold in the store for $50), can you please let me know?

Thanks!:flower3::cutie:

spudcrazy,
Try look on eBay, some of them are pretty cheap, if you think about flying to Cali or Florida to buy mr. Potato head parts, buying from eBay is much cheaper.. They are mostly in used condition, but the parks sell loose parts, they are not in a package or bag. You can probably get better parts from online since some of them are retired.
My hubby is going to DCA for winter to buy a couple buckets full of disney PH parts, but I am not even sure whether it's worth going there or not :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter