Disney Engagement

Any one know to call Cinderella's Royal Table from the UK?

Thanks

Hello

My fiancee proposed this way and arranged it all through email we are from the UK as well (saved money on phone bill) i can PM you the email address if you want x x

The only proposal package is dinner at the Castle. You get dinner for two, the ring arrives on a rosebud in an engraved glass slipper on a bed of rose petals. There is a photopass photographer there to capture the whole event (the pics aren't included, but I did a photopass share so we are getting the cd anyway). For dessert you both get the white chocolate glass slipper dessert. There is a champagne toast (not sure if it was real champagne since MK doesn't usually have alcohol, but I was so caught up in the moment that it didn't really matter what was in the glass!). You get a set of champagne flutes to keep that say "Cinderella's Royal Table" on them.

I know this is a pretty common way to propose on the disboards, but it really was so special and everyone back home cannot get over how romantic DF was to do it this way. Everyone just thinks it is the best thing they have ever heard! It didn't bother me in the least that it was part of a package. DF still had to research it and set it up by himself and plan for it. And the glass slipper is such a nice keepsake, it sits in our living room now! It was really perfect for us, I love Disney and Magic Kingdom most of all! Keep in mind that you are in the middle of the restaurant and everyone will be looking at you, but it was also great to get that big round of applause and all the congrats from the people there!

I totally agree

we also got engaged this way and even though its a package its better then any proposal i could have imagined and i love telling people and having people say how romantic it is

and i love we have photos of this moment together :D

Hey tinks_1989, if you could PM me that email it would be really usfull. Thanks

I probably started this post a little early, as were not going for a few months. Now all I end up doing is thinking about this and re-going over ideas. Its more hard than I thought. you only really get on chane, so it needs to be right.

Also because of Disney cut backs I am only really able to do it on one day. They don't do the paraid and fireworks as often, which is a shame.

Doing the tink idea means you don't get to celerbrate the engagment the whole day. Is that a problem?

Doing the tink idea means you don't get to celerbrate the engagment the whole day. Is that a problem?

Not at all. They now have Just Engaged Buttons that you can wear on the rest of your trip. So you can celebrate all week!

Hey tinks_1989, if you could PM me that email it would be really usfull. Thanks

I probably started this post a little early, as were not going for a few months. Now all I end up doing is thinking about this and re-going over ideas. Its more hard than I thought. you only really get on chane, so it needs to be right.

Also because of Disney cut backs I am only really able to do it on one day. They don't do the paraid and fireworks as often, which is a shame.

A reason to go back DFi proposed to me on our last full day in the evening lol that was the night we had planned to go to MK as it was our MNSSHP but I wouldnt change it not a thing I love it

DEF with mickey and minnie-that is how my fiancee did it and at a photopass. the photopass guy did not know but once he saw df proposing he went nuts taking pictures of us (you can check my pj for pics). minnie was shaking-it was so awesome and i am glad he proposed that way. we have pictures of the entire thing(i bought the cd) that i will be able to treasure the rest of my life. you should totally propose that way! not that i am bias or anything...:rotfl::lmao:

good luck with your proposal!

I wanted to do something exactly like this but when I asked about it on another thread a CM said that if you try to do this the characters will get out of the way because they aren't supposed to be in pictures like that.

Anyone else able to propose or know of anyone who was able to do it in front of a character?

I wanted to do something exactly like this but when I asked about it on another thread a CM said that if you try to do this the characters will get out of the way because they aren't supposed to be in pictures like that.

Anyone else able to propose or know of anyone who was able to do it in front of a character?

Yes I've seen pictures on here of proposals in front of Characters.

My DH email Disney and had photopass person on the balcony of the CA Grill during the fireworks. I have pictures of the whole thing with fireworks in the backgroud. He said that they were super easy to deal with and they were SUPER nice! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter