Disney Emoji Blitz

Has anyone seen the new Dug emoji you get for having ten FB friends that play the game? I really don't like when games do that because I really don't want to hound my friends to sign up.

I finished my Halloween thingie yesterday and got Tink! I'm happy. I seem to do the best with Ursula, but Flounder and Goofy are good for me too.

Finished halloween event now resuming original play. I am trying to collect icons for bippity boppity boo and the icons are dropping but are not registering that I recieved them I have been stuck at 154/175 items collected for 2 weeks. does anyone know how to fix this?

Two questions regarding popping balloons on results page!! I just got that today for the first time, and 35 is going to take awhile!! Any tips to popping more than one on iphone?

Is this only on iphone, or does it work on ipad? I can't seem to make any pop on ipad.

Thank you!!!

Has anyone seen the new Dug emoji you get for having ten FB friends that play the game? I really don't like when games do that because I really don't want to hound my friends to sign up.
I also saw that! He looks really cute but, I don't think I can get 10 friends to play(they aren't really into Disney games). I did try to invite some but, it wouldn't let me so I'm contacting the support team.

I've had a strange thing happen. I'm playing this game on both my iPad and iPhone, but mainly on the iPad. I always play the game saved on the server, but my iphone game is behind the Ipad in item collections. I completed the Halloween challenge on the iPad, but am still working on it on the phone. When I started playing the iPad today, I noticed that the Halloween challenge was back to level 3. Does this make any sense at all?

I've had a strange thing happen. I'm playing this game on both my iPad and iPhone, but mainly on the iPad. I always play the game saved on the server, but my iphone game is behind the Ipad in item collections. I completed the Halloween challenge on the iPad, but am still working on it on the phone. When I started playing the iPad today, I noticed that the Halloween challenge was back to level 3. Does this make any sense at all?
Hi there! This happened to me too except it erased all my progress:sad:. I would contact their support team since they have the best chance of getting your progress back. Hope this helps!:tink:

I think I'm just going to leave it alone and play the challenge again. I noticed that I still have the emoji I got from completing it the first time.

I connected my game to Facebook on my phone to get Dug. I'll never reach 10 so I want to disconnect it now. Is there any way to do that? I logged onto Facebook on my laptop and could't even see Emoji Blitz anywhere on my account.

edit: found it! I just had to log out of Facebook on the app. Not sure if I'm still connected but just can't see it now though.

Last edited:
So I'm tryna finish the Halloween event thing. I have ONE collection item to collect which is the black cat. And EVERYTIME I play and pop the pumpkins I just get a stupid duplicate of all the items I already have. So bloody annoying.

Also, a tip: I find when I'm purchasing a new emoji, after the coins are collected and the treasure box appears, I feel if I tap on the box while it's shaking open, I get a new emoji as opposed to upgrading an existing one. ☺️☺️

Such a good game but this Halloween event is annoying me to no end. Lol

I'll be a temporary FB friend. Find me at Robert Gainor and look for baby monkey profile pic.

I finished the Halloween event and I'm joining the group of not being happy about the prize being just a random gold box. I got an upgrade on the Cheshire Cat which kind of stinks. :( So, I still don't have either the Hatbox Ghost or the Abominable Snowman. :(
I got a repeat too. Oddly, I got hatbox ghost and abominable from buying Gold boxes

Has anyone finished level 6 and 7 of the halloween event? I thought the ghost and yeti were guaranteed but it looks like the last prize is just a random gold box. Not sure I want to spend 200 gems on a diamond box to guarantee getting at least one of the two, but I also don't want to play 100 hours smashing pumpkins just to get a random gold box.
I got a Sebastian upgrade after finishing Halloween items. But I did get ghost and yeti from buying gold boxes!

When Belle and Beast were in the diamond box I had saved up enough jems to get one. I was hoarding them, lol! I was very disappointed to discover that the box only gives you one of the characters. Not only that, but it is random. I ended up buying more jems because I was worried that they were temporary and that I would miss them. In the end I bought 4 diamond boxes, the first three were Belle, and the forth was a Beast. Ugg.

I'm hoping that the new emojis just stay in the game and you can eventually collect them with gold boxes.

I've collected all the regular items and I am at the end of level 5 for the Halloween game. I'm on level 61 of the regular game and I only have three more emojis to collect, including the two new ones.
I collected both ghost and yeti from buying gold boxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter