Disney Drinking Games

DisneyKingpin

Mouseketeer
I've done Drinks Around the World too many times to remember. And Drinks Around the Boardwalk, Drinks Around Downtown, etc., too.

Anyone got any other good Disney drinking games?

Example: Go on Buzz Lightyear over and over and loser has to finish drink before next ride. (Of course, no drinks in MK so that won't work.) But you get the idea.

The true drinking around the world game- start in Mexico at the kiosk and buy a beer- have to finish it by the time you get to the norway kiosk, so on and so forth all the way around.

I've always wanted to smuggle in some booze to Journey into the Imagination and take a drink every time the word "Imagination" is spoken or sung! I love Figment so I think it'd be a fun but very challenging game! :p

I've done Drinks Around the World too many times to remember. And Drinks Around the Boardwalk, Drinks Around Downtown, etc., too.

Anyone got any other good Disney drinking games?

Example: Go on Buzz Lightyear over and over and loser has to finish drink before next ride. (Of course, no drinks in MK so that won't work.) But you get the idea.
Monorail resort bar hopping is pretty fun :-).

Wish pool hopping was okay. I would love to hit each pool, have a drink, do the water slide, and then move on. Yes - I know swimming and excessive alcohol don't mix - not thinking it would be EVERY Disney resort.

Planning on drinking around the world in Epcot this year - my last trip, I had 2 margaritas at San Angel Inne and a Grey Goose Slushie in France .. I was done for. Hoping to try more this year!

Planning on drinking around the world in Epcot this year - my last trip, I had 2 margaritas at San Angel Inne and a Grey Goose Slushie in France .. I was done for. Hoping to try more this year!
Drink in china. Best drinks hands down. And I have played quarters with pressed pennies before that was not a fruitful endeavor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter