Disney Dreams Staterooms for Deluxe family OV verandah?

ToodlesRN

Always Dreamin Of Disney
We will be making our first trip on the Disney dreams next year! We've been on the Wonder twice and had an OV verandah I think on deck 7 rm 7072 which we booked twice!

I am wanting to book a Deluxe family OV with verandah. I read that deck 5 rm 5046 has an double sized verandah and read the reviews which were only 2 so far, but then I read on another site that's its not the best room because people can look down on you and its on a busy floor with the clubs?

Im hoping that I can get some great advice on to either stay clear of deck 5 and go higher and if so anyone have recommendations of their favorite or must have deluxe family OV verandah stateroom? I would like to have the murphy bed and the round shower (which I read only some rooms have).

Forgot, I'd like to midship

Thank You!!

I am one that would not want a 5E room on the 5th Floor Mid-ship. Everyone about you can see the forward 5 feet of your balcony. My DW would not sit out there. There are those that do, and that is why they sell those rooms.

I prefer mid-ship 7th floor. Around 7570 or so.

I read the first 2 but the others, Thanks!

I am one that would not want a 5E room on the 5th Floor Mid-ship. Everyone about you can see the forward 5 feet of your balcony. My DW would not sit out there. There are those that do, and that is why they sell those rooms.

I prefer mid-ship 7th floor. Around 7570 or so.

Thanks great info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter