Disney Dreams show in PARIS...WOW

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Zip-a-dee-dude-da, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Zip-a-dee-dude-da

Zip-a-dee-dude-da If only I could find a woman like Tinkerbell!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Constant

Constant Mouseketeer

We went in February when they were setting this up and expected it to be big considering their experience with world of color and the show in WDW but "WOW".....

We are going to WDW in August and they have a 40% off sale right now that we might just see how much it will cost to sneak in a little visit between now and then. I never thought we would ever be in a position to want to visit a park just for a show but this does look special.

4. LionKingRules84

LionKingRules84 Mouseketeer

WOW! Can't wait to see this in October! I kinda skipped through parts to not ruin the entire thing for myself but from what I saw I teared up. I have no idea how I'll be able to handle it in person but I'm sure I'll manage. :P Disney has truly found a way to combine every grand show they have ever done into one here, pretty amazing(and I didn't even watch the whole thing)!

5. jessrose18

jessrose18 ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!

i watched the video last week, we will be there on May 3rd, I will come back with a full report! cant wait!

6. CastawayJP

CastawayJP DIS Veteran

We'll be there a week from today! Can't wait to see it in person! Hopefully they won't have to scale back the pyrotechnics due to residential restrictions...

7. Golf4food

Golf4food Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Male pirate last ti

It makes Wishes seem a bit underwhelming... but they've needed to upgrade Wishes forever. Now that we have the projectors in WDW I figure it is only a matter of time until we have a combined projection/fireworks show in the MK.

8. Kristina

Kristina DIS Veteran

I know! I saw a little bit of a video and then clicked it right off. It's just something I have to see in person although I'll probably have to stay offsite to make it work :sad1: . The 40% off thing is still expensive for me since it's not the values and I think it's high season now. Still, gotta see this show!!

9. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

I saw it Thursday night live. I will probably see it again tomorrow night. Last night I was with a group and right now we are expecting thunderstorms and anyway I am exhausted.

10. rach1107

rach1107 Earning My Ears

Awesome!