Disney Dreams show in PARIS...WOW

We went in February when they were setting this up and expected it to be big considering their experience with world of color and the show in WDW but "WOW".....

We are going to WDW in August and they have a 40% off sale right now that we might just see how much it will cost to sneak in a little visit between now and then. I never thought we would ever be in a position to want to visit a park just for a show but this does look special.

WOW! Can't wait to see this in October! I kinda skipped through parts to not ruin the entire thing for myself but from what I saw I teared up. I have no idea how I'll be able to handle it in person but I'm sure I'll manage. :P Disney has truly found a way to combine every grand show they have ever done into one here, pretty amazing(and I didn't even watch the whole thing)!

i watched the video last week, we will be there on May 3rd, I will come back with a full report! cant wait!

We'll be there a week from today! Can't wait to see it in person! Hopefully they won't have to scale back the pyrotechnics due to residential restrictions...

It makes Wishes seem a bit underwhelming... but they've needed to upgrade Wishes forever. Now that we have the projectors in WDW I figure it is only a matter of time until we have a combined projection/fireworks show in the MK.

I know! I saw a little bit of a video and then clicked it right off. It's just something I have to see in person although I'll probably have to stay offsite to make it work :sad1: . The 40% off thing is still expensive for me since it's not the values and I think it's high season now. Still, gotta see this show!!

I saw it Thursday night live. I will probably see it again tomorrow night. Last night I was with a group and right now we are expecting thunderstorms and anyway I am exhausted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter