!! DISNEY DREAM !! To Bahamas ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

Wow...thank you for taking the time for such a comprehensive trip report.

I am going to watch your videos next......:)

Great review, fantastic pictures and hilarious commentary!! Thank you for all the time you spent doing it! I think this is the only Disney Cruise trip report I have seen w/o character pictures :-D

You are awesome!!! Thank you for the review and fantastic pictures. Can't wait to get on the boat in a few months!

Thanks for the review! You, by far, have including the most pictures of any other report I've read! (I especially loved seeing what was on the buffet and how crowded the island was).

Gambee...your work and effort to capture the very same cruise I am taking this August was hands down 1000% AWESOME!!!....Disney needs to purchase some of your photos to advertise with!.....I am not a huge Disney fan, but we were invited to tag along with my 13 yr old sons friend and his family (Huge Disney people - DVC members...etc..) for our first ever cruise. My sons friends mother already told us that once on the ship we will only see our son at night when he came in to sleep...he and his friend (plus two tweens) will have their little hands full of activities from sun up to sun down. We will be in the adult area for most of the trip I imagine...but judging by your pics, I am a curious traveler and plan on touring the whole ship, top to bottom! I cannot wait to go now! I also took your advice and booked park n cruise for the trip....(saved 50% off of the terminal cost)..I cant wait to post my own trip report....we are going to the Treehouse Villas after the cruise for three days afterward...so I guess I am now officially a Disney-ite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter