Disney Dream - Stateroom, Guest Services and Amenities

The deck plans don't seem to show any extra suites. I'm surprised since I thought they'd put more suites on the new ship! (Not that I can afford the suites, but it'd be nice to pretend to have a chance at one! :rotfl:)

They got rid of the Cat. 2 suites. Cat. R sleep only 5 now but they added a jacuzzi to the verandah. Still only 2 of those. Still quite a few Cat. Ts and they added the Concierge level Deluxe Family staterooms. There will also be a dedicated concierge lounge (yay!!) and a dedicated concierge sundeck.

Interesting to note that the room descriptions for the Dream list a refrigerator (not a cooling box like the Magic and Wonder).

WOW it looks great! sooo what about that sometimes mentioned french restaurant? like Palo's french version??

I was looking at the virtual tour and on the deck it shows palo on one side and a bar in the middle and I don't know if the space on the other side is also palo or it will be something else they haven't announced.. re-french restaurant?

They got rid of the Cat. 2 suites. Cat. R sleep only 5 now but they added a jacuzzi to the verandah. Still only 2 of those. Still quite a few Cat. Ts and they added the Concierge level Deluxe Family staterooms. There will also be a dedicated concierge lounge (yay!!) and a dedicated concierge sundeck.

It really surprises me that they only have 2! But, perhaps on the business side of things there's something to be said for supply and demand.

Those perks sound amazing! Perhaps I'll have saved enough money by the time the next round of ships comes out!

Well if it makes anyone feel better, even when I click virtual tour, it shows the ship spinning around, does a glow bar up the ship, and then that's all it will let me see. Can't type in a room number, clicking on different areas of "show me.." doesn't work, and there is a strange opaque phantom ship off to the lower right. What can I say...oddly I've had more problems with websites since I upgraded to Windows 7 (more than Vista...call me weird).

I must have a software issue because still can't find Virtual Tour even after clicking on Tour the Ship from the home page.

DreamTour.jpg

Well if it makes anyone feel better, even when I click virtual tour, it shows the ship spinning around, does a glow bar up the ship, and then that's all it will let me see. Can't type in a room number, clicking on different areas of "show me.." doesn't work, and there is a strange opaque phantom ship off to the lower right. What can I say...oddly I've had more problems with websites since I upgraded to Windows 7 (more than Vista...call me weird).

try to use your arrow keys and move as far right as you can. You should see a list of numbers on the right hand side. if you click a number it will tell you about the deck and give you a diagram.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter